It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowned Head of a Statue right in front of Curiosity! Sol 719.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not trying to change pics discussed, I just agree there are a number of clear statue heads!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Ohhhhh, dear, nightmares now!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Or its a rock.

For your awareness: statues are made from rock.

Ohhhhh burn....whether it's a rock or statue made of rock I appreciate your threads and keep them coming Arken. One of these days all of your hard work will come to light.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

From the Sol719 image, on the bottom:

Martian statue facepalm! HAHA!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's just great! Now we know where these morons came from --- and were worshiped there to boot!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It would stand to reason that unless it's just a "head shot" statute that chunks of the rest of the thing would be strewn around the area. I'm not seeing that. People always see familar shapes in objects, even to the point of ascribing colors to part of things.........Just saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
nice looking statue head

looks like his pleading for release to me

being a disembodied head must be tough

funbox

That is AWESOME!!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
LOVE your posts, Arken!

Remember this one???

Yes. absolutely. One of the best, I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Looking at the field of view picture, I have to question the scale. How big is that questionable rock? Looks to me like it's only 1 to 3 inches, top to bottom. If that is the true size and if it is a real carving, then it is unlikely a statue but rather an adornment or some trinket that they placed or their alien mantles or china cabinets.

One would think that if NASA found that item and fired the pics back, they would have a record of the pic location and could back track and take closer, more detailed images. I am quite sure 'they' would want to know as well, unless of course 'they' already know and don't care.

It's a rock, imaging angle, light and shadow do play tricks.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I can tell by your posts you are too emotionally attached to your idea which generally produces a form of confirmation bias. I'll leave you to it.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

So, you are an artist and a sculptor? Really? What fantastic coincidence!

Well, sorry to say this but this kind of behavior would leave humanity to the Stone Age... (irony hidden)

Thanks however for your personal opinion.

Dude not even original art?

Really?

We noth know that spawn is a mcfarlane clone and a poor one

Taken directly from the cover of a spawn issue if memory serves and if u want ill trak down the anime chick

But we both know I can find it

No wonder u cant see a statue

Keep trying padawan

And for partial redemption what issue cover did todd clone for thst spawn cover

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nice find! It looks like a statue head.
Keep looking! There's one out there that will be undeniable that no one has found yet!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Nice find! It looks like a statue head.
Keep looking! There's one out there that will be undeniable that no one has found yet!

You want undeniable? Spotted this last week on another guy's pic, and in a hundred years they will put it on a postage stamp (which by that time will be a crinkle in a transporting beam, but still identifiable and collectable as the ATS 21ST Century Series of stamps).

edit on 15-8-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It does look like a statue head, in my opinion. As always, I laugh at those that look for these threads so they can let the Tourette's Syndrome kick in! "It's a Rock...It's a rock!" They can't help themselves.

A lot of the stuff I see posted does look like simple rocks and I just can't make anything out, but some are very interesting.

As is this one. Good find and thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A statue of a rock, maybe?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel this is just a case of pareidolia, nothing more.

Unless someone were to go examine these things in person (which we all know isn't going to happen soon) a photograph taken at a distance isn't enough evidence to suggest otherwise

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Out of curiosity I pull my just turned 5 yr.son over and showed him the uncolorized original image. I said what do you think of this?,..his reply "a face daddy".

Nice job again Ark

tom
edit on 15-8-2014 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
Arken, buddy now and then you post something really intriguing and fascinating, this thread isn't :d ( for me personal )
Please keep looking, and as always look forward to your next thread

Btw, is this a stargate dial system?

Yup, it's a DHD.

I heard Mars buried their stargate after an uprising...

No wait, that was Earth. Maybe Ra stole the one on Mars, but didn't need the DHD?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
On a more serious note, Arken, do you seriously believe every single image you post is of an actual carved statue, or some relic of an ancient civilization? I'm not going to say they aren't for sure, but it seems pretty ridiculous to just assume it's something real because it looks like it from a certain angle.

I'm sure you've seen the pictures of the huge Native American head in the American desert, extremely detailed head dress, eyes, nose, lips, even matches what we think of as a Native American in image.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

It's just natural geology. We can go there and know that for a fact.

I have old school textured ceilings and walls in my house, within 30 seconds of looking ANYWHERE I can find faces that are extremely detailed. Nobody carved faces in my walls and ceiling, it's just random patterns that my brain picks up.

If you truly believe every single one of these images is of real martian artifacts, you are ignoring the reality that you can, in fact, find extremely detailed faces (of humans, or our imaginary alien heads) all over the place, AND you can prove beyond a doubt they are completely natural and not man made.

To me it looks like an Unas from Stargate SG-1.

images1.wikia.nocookie.net...

Really pretty damn close. It also just looks like a rock. Both are true, there is nothing stopping rocks from naturally looking like faces. But looking like faces is not any type of proof that it's not a natural formation. Nor is natural face rocks proof that nothing on mars is a real alien relic.

You seem to be one extreme, believing you are correct about everything, while at the same time getting down on your doubters because they are acting the same way as you. You can't expect people to simply buy that every one of these is a real artifact when we know for an absolute certainty that rocks, clouds, really any sort of chaotic pattern will have recognizable faces and images in it. If you deny that you are ignoring reality, if you accept that, but still maintain you know for a fact all these are authentic relics, you're displaying the same close minded behavior as those who instantly shout "rock" all the time.

I understand it, you probably get frustrated and defensive when people attack your ideas, it's only natural. Getting defensive, people hold on even tighter to their ideas, refusing reason and logic, making them an even more fit target for dismissal and disbelief by others.

I'm not going to tell you they aren't authentic relics, because we have no way to know without going there ourselves. I personally believe there was life on Mars at some time, maybe even in microbial form now. But intelligent life creating statues, there is just zero evidence of this. I'm very open to the possibility, I'd love a chance to go to mars and start examining rocks (seriously)

Most people just are not willing to make the jump you seem to make, which is "looks like it to me, so it MUST be true" which at it's heard is an arrogant assumption, you alone are able to see truth while everyone else is blind.

I simply ask that you be more open to the possibility that these are NOT statues, if you expect others to accept that they ARE based on the limited (and circular) evidence.

I say circular evidence because the argument is this:

"Statues were carved by martians"

"Martians existed because there are carved statues"

I have a feeling nobody is going to read this, but, I tried.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

I read it, and totally agree. It's one of the things are brains are trained to do. The author Robert Anton Wilson said that if you can't find an image of the Virgin Mary within ten feet of you you aren't doing it right. The act of arranging light into patterns in the brain was very useful when we, as primates, lived in the trees and the woods, so it took things like seeing faces and animals in the foliage into account - hence our present-day talent at "seeing them where they ain't."

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

I can tell by your posts you are too emotionally attached to your idea which generally produces a form of confirmation bias. I'll leave you to it.

So, you are an artist and a sculptor? Really? What fantastic coincidence!

Well, sorry to say this but this kind of behavior would leave humanity to the Stone Age... (irony hidden)

Thanks however for your personal opinion.

Dude not even original art?

Really?

We noth know that spawn is a mcfarlane clone and a poor one

Taken directly from the cover of a spawn issue if memory serves and if u want ill trak down the anime chick

But we both know I can find it

No wonder u cant see a statue

Keep trying padawan

And for partial redemption what issue cover did todd clone for thst spawn cover

Yeah well seeing how I was 17 when I did it and I'm twice that age now, I'd say not so bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join