It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police to Release Name of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown Friday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

On Friday police in Ferguson, Missouri, plan to release the name of the officer who shot Michael Brown, a source close to the investigation told CNN's Julian Cummings. The St. Louis suburb has been the scene of demonstrations since Brown died last weekend.

CNN

Will be interesting to see what happens. I guarantee the officer is out of state or under heavy protection.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say he will be in the custody of the Missouri State Police by then, protective or otherwise, as they have assumed command of the scene...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I feel bad for his family and friends who might be targeted to get at him.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is that to give him a head start?

Too soon?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think the five or so day delay was to give him a head start!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't even care about this person. This incident proves there's an issue in the policies and procedures than need to ne addreesed. Lets address them.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Based on the eye witness accounts, i'm surprised the officer in question isin't being charged with Homicide. The whole scenario seems like cold blooded murder to me. My memory is a bit fuzzy but didn't we know George Zimmerman's name just as soon as the story hit the press ? Or was that simply because he wasn't a police officer ?

Just another case in the police brotherhood's "Code of Silence". Absolutely sickening.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Yeah, he wasn't a cop. He might be charged with homicide. They are doing an internal investigation. This is a tough one. Would be difficult to find an impartial jury too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Anonymous already released his name, I saw it earlier today..

Bryan P. Willman. is the name they released...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

That was discredited.

On Thursday, the shadowy activist group Anonymous published the name of the officer it believes responsible for the shooting. Earlier, the group claimed to have hacked the city servers and obtained dispatch recordings and other information.

Jackson later said the group had the wrong officer. CNN is not reporting the name.

CNN

edit on 14-8-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Formatting

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Perhaps we should try something new. Maybe, we can ask these guys.

I would rather try that path. Civil War against my own, is just not my style.
edit on 14-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed
a reply to: baddmove

That was discredited.

On Thursday, the shadowy activist group Anonymous published the name of the officer it believes responsible for the shooting. Earlier, the group claimed to have hacked the city servers and obtained dispatch recordings and other information.

Ferguson Police chief: We want the truth Jackson later said the group had the wrong officer. CNN is not reporting the name.

CNN

Ah, thanks for the heads up...
edit on 14-8-2014 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Perhaps we should try something new. Maybe, we can ask these guys.

I would rather try that path. Civil War against my own, is just not my style.

I do not condone vigilante justice nor am I advocating civil war.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I bet you have not read your State Constitution lately. Besides, Title 18 USC 3222 refutes your opinion.

The lies are over. The law is supreme.

A murder may have been committed under color of law. The grand jury, should be informed to begin presentment proceedings against this officer. Immediately. I prefer a neutral party be involved, separate from the existing Grand Jury pool, as this should be considered special circumstance.

And if you ask which rights, start here.

Oh... and this website here looks very interesting. Could you tell us all about it?

Vigilante indeed.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would rather hear his account of what happened and see or hear dash-cam, -if there is one. I have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was fighting for his life. Maybe the guy DID go after his gun. We just don't know and I don't think anyone should take sides just yet. Releasing his name could put him and his family in harms way. If something like that should happen then things will get serious very quickly. It could ignite a civil war.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Wrong. The one who pulled the trigger should never be given benefit of the doubt. It should always go the other way around.

Therein that belief of yours lies the problem and why this happens over and OVER.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Police Chief yesterday stated. None of our police cars have dash cams. I wonder when they took them out?

Or, if they chose to not get them for their own reasons. Yes, I know...I'm treading the thin line of conspiracy here...

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Could you tell us all about it?

Vigilante indeed.

No because I don't practice law or live in Missouri.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The cop is probably shacking up with George Zimmerman as we speak.
You probably won't hear from him again till he's charged with domestic violence.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Police Chief yesterday stated. None of our police cars have dash cams. I wonder when they took them out?

Or, if they chose to not get them for their own reasons. Yes, I know...I'm treading the thin line of conspiracy here...

Des

They had to sell the dash cams to pay for the attack helicopter, tasers sold to pay for the cost of the machine guns. If your wondering where they got the money for water cannon, I believe they mortgaged city hall. The water? Well, let's just say no kids will be swimming at the public pool anymore this year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join