It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand grenades being used on border. Is it terrorism NOW Mr. Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The cartels are working on billion dollar budgets that make most national militaries look underfunded and gimped.

I've always found it funny to the point of ridiculous when people suggest they arm themselves by the crap out of American gun stores. The wanna be garbage produced to "look like" automatic weapons, when the metal quality, parts and configuration are all different in the most fundamental ways.

The cartels don't have to go to Bubba's Gun Grab to by a fancy pants AR-15. They can call Colt Arms and say...through an intermediary.."Our nation would like 10,000 M-16 A2 Rifles, please. Price? Oh..we'll have payment sent later today. Thanks!". Next thing? A shipment of M-16's is off to Brazil or Honduras or Guatemala...but it won't see those places for more than a few hours, as it's transhipped right back out to the original customers in the Cartel armories.

Same thing for everything else they do. When they work with they budget of a Government ...it's silly beyond measure to act surprised when they actually come to have penny ante hand grenades. For those people? Cases of grenades probably get thrown in swag bags as a bonus to their more serious transactions.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

So I read the whole article in your OP?

Where have grenades been used on US Soil? Live Grenades?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I think that the last sentence you wrote on this is the most important one of all. I think they know exactly whats going on, theres just being paid off. the reason why drugs get through is not because we dont know whats going on but because we understand how big of a buisness it is. Anyone can be bought as long as the price is right. we can figure out where a bomb went off, you really think we cant spot some uneducated mexican smuggling drugs through our border? lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join