It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Careful What You Wish For...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We humans whom share this home planet no matter the color of your skin, who you believe God is, or if you dont believe in him at all...
The bottom line is that we all form a collective consciousness , each and every one of us as a whole...
This binds us,shapes us, controls us, in fact it controls our very reality...
What we think, what we believe,what we fear,what we are willing to do to each other to get what we want...

It all gets played out like a script thats fed into a super computer the script is our collective consciousness each of us constantly adding to it...it takes everything and spits out what it thinks we all want and or need...The real problem is everybody wants different things,and there is far too much fear and hate for one another...Because of this we do not get a nice reality instead we get this chaos...

We have been well informed at just how true this is by those whom know full well that it is so... Those who exist in a much higher state those who overcame thier differences and can now even transend space and time...

Its not to late for us, but without real change soon mankind is headed for unimaginable horror everywhere on earth..We have less than 10 years, the signs say its too late, that this will play out...

Stop living your life for yourself, do what you must to take care of you and your family, then do all you can for others...
This was your last comandment, "love one another" instead we have chosen to be selfish...
Just so you know im holding each and everyone of you responsible...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

We are getting close.. But to be honest with you, people are not going to see it coming. Though they may have a conscience it is strictly focused on themselves and nothing more.. They are ruled by the ideology of someone else and couldn't give two hoots about a change because they believe it's someone elses job to fix and not their own. Mark Passio sums it up pretty well. These people according to tptb are nothing more than dead inside themselves. They are controlled by the illusion and lies and they are happy with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I once caught a glimpse of God. In my enthusiasm I asked God for a test. Let me prove that I loved him. My whole life went to absolute crap. Lost everything and even became homeless for a while. I became a beggar of all things where once I lived a more comfortable life.

One of the things that I remember poignantly was the judging of myself. Things I had done to others came back to me and I would remember when I did that to somebody else. To me it was fairly brutal. It was the unfiltered truth on me like a spotlight and nobody was around to tell me the lies I wanted to tell myself and escape it.

I came to be aware of the absolute wisdom of being your brother's keeper. If you have the courage to do this faithfully the world will prosper and not want. Love. If everybody were loved there could never be war. One tortured soul will eventually cause a horrible war. In as much a grain of sand on a beach can cause the seas to rage.

But I cannot wish anything easy for humanity because man would abuse it as he always does when empowered. So many have tired to give the world love and peace and were rewarded with hatred and death. I instead wish humanity tremendous suffering. A suffering so great it will be burned into our collective consciousness forever. It's memory will be instinct as much as pulling a hand away from a fire. As we are now we will repeat our errors into eternity.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Apollumi because: Because sometimes I type stupid things.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It is unfortunate that it has to be this way but humanity is collectively what it is and have not grown up and are not logical as a whole to do what is good for all humanity in the long run. Everyday I wish that humanity would prove me wrong and advance in awareness on a level never seen in history.

I both blame propaganda and humanities lack of ability to really question everything and think outside of the box and the conditioning we have been taught. The sins of the old generation lives on in the new generation.

I think if people really read more Buddha and Jesus teachings without preconditioning and really thought about what they read then they might be better at withstanding bad conditioning. How far many religious have fallen from the core teachings.

It is 2000 years since Jesus used intention->manifestation on people with laying of hands and still most people after 2000 years are not even able to do low level intention->manifestation like Reiki. This shows how little real progress have been made.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Sometimes it is better to let the flood come and do real damage so that there is real room for change.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So I wonder if you feel as though God punished you? Or do you see how he showed you how you did not love him, and what you needed to change that you may come to love him more...

I say he showed you how much he truely does love you...

I understand your point made on a lesson for mankind, but in truth we have failed far too many tests already, and I ask you do we not suffer even now?
Know you need not suffer alone instead let us all suffer together for each other until there is nothing left to suffer for...

edit on 14-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
So I wonder if you feel as though God punished you? Or do you see how he showed you how you did not love him, and what you needed to change that you may come to love him more...

I say he showed you how much he truely does love you...

Do you love god because of the teaching of living by the golden rule and being your soul brothers and soul sisters keepers or just because god is the most advanced being around?
edit on 14-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Generally liked your OP - 5StarOracle
...but, honestly, I don't think it's our fault...if It was Set Up this way...

Looks to me as if whomever/whatever programmed this game/reality...could have made it all a little more obvious.

Where do you think all the division came/comes from?

If we started as single-celled creatures...that evolved...and evolved...and evolved...until one day, we were standing erect on two legs, with opposable thumbs...asking - "What am I supposed to do, now/next...?"
...how are We to expect/suppose that there was any/(some kind of) Unity prior...to the first bunch of people saying - "We need to get together...and...communize..." (...in whatever language the formerly disconnected people/s could each&all understand)

Conversely - If we were created by some spiritually-superior being (God, Allah, etc...)...how did They mess up so badly that...so many groups/communities of people continued to develop...unaware of...Them...and whatever "obvious edict/s" They had superimposed on our existence/reality/future... ? ? ?

In other words... WHERE is this Unity supposed to have its origin/s?
Biblically - it wasn't there...from the virtual beginning...
Evolutionarily - it wasn't there...from the virtual beginning...
Why should it be here...now?

Why does EveryOne believe something...different?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

My love for God will always fall short, his love for me will never fail me, this is why he is worthy to love and why I attempt to love him...

Know those values or truths are his and that he is the truth and by doing his will,be you a professed believer or not... it is his will you do, and that is belief in him...

And HE knows this better than me and is well pleased by this whoever you are or what you think you believe in...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

This division comes from Heaven which does not exist here in this our known universe, I wrote about this in a thread I started here called the land of NOD...
This thread was closed for review by Ats staff...

After creation of this universe Azazel led a rebellion against Gods plan and his creation and against God himself ...

I believe you know at least a little of this story, this is why we are so different , because none of us has all, or for some perhaps any of the pieces...and we are left to search alone and forced to make our own choices because of free will... Free will was needed to make the test infallible...

So you are right, we do not have this unity as a whole for him, I'm saying we do not have it for each other, when we do we will have it for him and be blessed for it...

I hope you catch my drift, I did not intend for this to be a religious rant, I'm not talking about preaching I'm talking about doing....
edit on 14-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: Cause

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
(part of quote removed for shortness)

It is 2000 years since Jesus used intention->manifestation on people with laying of hands and still most people after 2000 years are not even able to do low level intention->manifestation like Reiki. This shows how little real progress have been made.

I agree with you completely. That is the problem. There is this way of being, and it works. It was shown in this century by MLK and Gandhi. Its true down to the level of hard science but its very hard to fully understand, and thus its hard to explain without using weird mystical sounding language, or really abstract mathy language. Something fundamental in this culture needs to change...We're all waiting for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
... we are left to search alone and forced to make our own choices because of free will...

Nonsense. Are you serious, or spreading propaganda (“Uh, humans are evil”). No, humans are good when they can live in peace, not constanly being robbed, murdered, lied to, manipulated, violated, starving, warmongered. There is no real chance for humanity, almost no „free will” if we constantly have to fight against Earth's all-powerful, corrupt, criminal, super-sophisticated machine of the “elite” and their millions of “why do I like wearing sunglasses” minions.

How about having that “super computer” (OP) once supervise the collective consciousness of that “elite”…! THERE’s the rub.

edit on 15-8-2014 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Generally liked your OP - 5StarOracle ...but, honestly, I don't think it's our fault...if It was Set Up this way...
Correct.

"PLATO'S CAVE":

"....Behold! human beings living in a underground den, which has a mouth open towards the light and reaching all along the den; here they have been from their childhood, and have their legs and necks chained so that they cannot move, and can only see before them, being prevented by the chains from turning round their heads. Above and behind them a fire is blazing at a distance, and between the fire and the prisoners there is a raised way; and you will see, if you look, a low wall built along the way, like the screen which marionette players have in front of them, over which they show the puppets...."
(from: webspace.ship.edu...)

edit on 15-8-2014 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You know what?

I've read what some people on ATS write about saying 'we should all die off...' or 'us humans aren't worthy of this Earth...' 'Man should just die' etc etc... I've read this many times from people on ATS who want us to die off.... they even wish for it to happen.

Well, it seems that these days peoples wishing for this type of thing is actually becoming reality.

They should stop wishing for it. Especially dire, dreadful things like 'Outbreaks of diseases' or 'wars' to end us...

They can wish for diseases to kill the people who don't deserve to be here, that's fine. I've done that myself. I wished for a disease to come and take out the bad, stupid and idiotic people. Maybe I shouldn't have as its affecting the good people too. oooops.
edit on CDTFri, 15 Aug 2014 05:53:15 -0500u3105x115x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

A single being in disagreement can shatter your whole reality and transmute this world after their own will. That is the power of individualism. Unity is not the goal of humankind, evolution and progress is. We do need to cooperate with one another, but to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others is to deny the greatest purpose we have in this lifetime.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You know what?

I've read what some people on ATS write about saying 'we should all die off...' or 'us humans aren't worthy of this Earth...' 'Man should just die' etc etc... I've read this many times from people on ATS who want us to die off.... they even wish for it to happen.

Well, it seems that these days peoples wishing for this type of thing is actually becoming reality.

They should stop wishing for it. Especially dire, dreadful things like 'Outbreaks of diseases' or 'wars' to end us...

They can wish for diseases to kill the people who don't deserve to be here, that's fine. I've done that myself. I wished for a disease to come and take out the bad, stupid and idiotic people. Maybe I shouldn't have as its affecting the good people too. oooops.

But don't you see that you are as much a problem as the people who deserve to die that you are railing against?

It's horrible to wish death on anyone, and who's to say who really deserves to die? Who is or is not a "good" person? The only one who can ultimately judge that appropriately is God, and unfortunately, I think that judgment is coming now.

No one should wish that judgment down on anyone because it will not be pretty for any of us because none of us is worthy in God's eyes; we can only be redeemed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

To achieve any goal one must first aspire towards something, or in other words have a dream...

know that to desire something and to long for it without an effort, to simply wait for it, will not get you any closer to it...

But know also that if you do have a dream of this or that it is already being offered to you...And that it will be yours if you do what you must to make it turn from a dream to reality...

This is my point its time to stop waiting and wishing its time to make things happen, every great journey begins with the first step... And giving up before you have what you seek will keep you from getting what you want, so never give up on anything you desire and you will be rewarded I Promise you this to be true...

As far as powers to do that which is miraculous, and to seek out such powers by yourself from yourself is an act of great foolishness and pride...

Such abilities are gifts of God and that power remains Gods and those with said abilities know full well this is so...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
You are a perfect example of the greed and selfishness which keeps us from evolving or making any real progress...

All the things you want and even more would be yours with ease if things were done like I stated, so know this, you are both a hinderance to yourself as well as the rest of us...

Your goal is to have more than us to satisfy your own greed and fill yourself with pride, my goal if for everyone to have all they need and more...

Know if you can not change the way you think you will die bitter unsatisfied and unfullfilled...

The greatest goal of my lifetime is to humble myself enough so I may do enough for others that they will in return be able to do the same for others, then I could die with some real worth and a sense of purpose...

edit on 15-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: fix

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If every person bore their full talents into reality, we'd all live better than any king ever has without the need for self-immolation. If we were created in the image of your creator, then we were born to say I AM, and it is that nature that is inherent in us which gives us the power to become self-perpetuating, independent creatures. When we finally unshackle ourselves from the idea of servitude and humility, truly nothing will be impossible for us.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Your tree brings forth no fruit... nor would i believe my eternal soul which was fashioned in this his image, will ever elevate me to his status, yet it does delight so when in his service, you have no idea of true riches, you loveth the lie...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join