It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says over 150 'economic fugitives' at large in the U.S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: guohua

Ok Mrs. G.

I will no longer accept cartoons as enjoyment on ATS, I will now only accept my favorite food now that you have given away your secret.

Kindest, hungriest, regards,

MG

LOL's

How you want your Noodle
,,,, Cooked
My Dear Friend,,,, with or with out,,,YOUR Meat Dumpling

Before Mr. SLAYER69 has my friends deported,,,,,,

edit on 15-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh it just doesn't matter, feed me good chinese food I will smile forever. Here in VA they have no clue what good chinese food is. I miss California for one thing and that is the food.

But I like the dumplings lightly fried, then steamed, with the appropriate dipping sauce. Noodles separate, in the right broth with onion. Holy cow now I am starving. What a great picture! Thanks very much, tell the hub I am jealous.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My friend and I are going out on Tuesday for all you can eat Chinese buffet. YUM!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
a reply to: SLAYER69

My indian uncle says all of us european anchor babies need to go too- even more problems solved.

I have to ask,,,,, which of the two following cartoons, Due you believe your Uncle would Most Agree with,,,,
Not saying You!

Or My Favorite,,,

edit on 16-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I figure he'd want a third option with a welfare reference tied to the first thanksgiving... which to keep it topical is the nice thing you can say about the "naked officials" families- apparently some of the immigrants are getting foreign money shipped INTO our economy from their families. How about the left the right the chinese and the mexicans all sit down and cut a deal- the chinese can have their government funds back and the southern border can be opened if these guys can find a way to reverse the flow of money across the Mexican border without creating an international incident.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond
It's not going to happen, you'd have to close every Chinese Owned Business in America and then find new buyers for Multi Billion Dollar Real Estate Condos / Homes in Very Upscale Neighborhoods that pay their rent to a Chinese Landlord!
The Tax revenue lost each year would be enormous.
But yea, that's OK, that money so many people are worried about from China,,,, actually is used to start another family business in American, like a Granite counter top and tile floor import export business.
Which turns around and hires people and keeps monies circulating in the economy.
Not back to China,,, which Pisses the Communist Party Off.
Because their Rich get Richer and can Escape,,, Legally to America by way of a Business Visa which they Pay For and That is Legal!
But I have to assume the local Democrats don't appropriate That!

If you'll notice,,, most Chinese people try to learn the Language, Do you often hear, Press two for Mandarin or press 3 for Cantonese?
Not trying to be Angry or Argumentative, But I've read America's past history of it's treatment of The Chinese That Built The Rail Roads and Help Build dig Gold Mines and Silver Mines.
It was not the Kindest.
edit on 16-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
a reply to: SLAYER69

My indian uncle says all of us european anchor babies need to go too- even more problems solved.

Since Europeans have married into other races from other Countries, Do we split ourselves into pieces to go back 'home'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join