It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flame Warriors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a friend sent me this link... Flame Warriors

which do you think you are and which do you think other users are lol! it's all in good fun

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think you are the Kung-Fu Master.

Dydoc and someone else would agree!

(Bows before the master)

I consider myself a retired "Tireless Rebutter" who is usually now a Philosopher or a Godzilla, depending slightly on my mood.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hehe, I think this one best describes FM lol.

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

Sometimes I miss his wonderful threads

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hmmm, I really can't decide on which one I am. Whatta you guys think?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That stuff reminds me of the "Garbage pail kids"....oh please tell me someone besides me collected those!

Well perhaps a link will help.

www.poundart.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Garbage Pail Kids?

Yes, actually, they became an obsession for me. I started during Series 2, and my parents urged me to take care of them rather then trade them with friends, so with their help, I managed to collect each new series as it came out.

I have (And this is no lie) all 17 GPK series in mint condition, including the ultra rare "FRAN FRAN" second series card. I also have those gigantic sized "Demo" versions of the first series they sold in the grocery stores for promotional purposes.

I have debated selling them, but I want no less then 5K, and my biggest offer was 3K.

Yes, I am a stingy *******.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
My grandfather owns some rent houses and there is gpk stickers all over the bathroom... well was I should say this is when I was like 8-9 yrs old i had to help remove them lol

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The masked one must be an Ego disguised as a Rebel Leader disguised as a Stealth disguised as a Lurker.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Great link Lysergic!

I didnt have time to look through them all and find who I am, I will later.

I did look through some of them and could relate them to some members here, but I wouldn't want to insult anyone.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i would be "Big Dog and Me-Too"
Big Dog not me-too

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Why don't we have a good Netiquette Nazi here?

top topics

join