It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great new video on Ferguson SCG

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

A great new video on Ferguson SCG

First off, I don't know how to upload a youtube video.

This video doesn't cover near the evidence I've seen, but it does have an interesting police conversation I've never heard before. The way I understand it, the shooting was never reported to dispatch.

Pretty interesting video. Check it out if you're interested.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well here it is.

interesting indeed.

i suspect some organized insurrection.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

Nice find OP!

Now lets just see how Eric Holder and company handles this!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow that is one messed up report, the friend sounds very sincere and his report sounds very believable and i have no reason at all to doubt that account.

Will real justice be done? I doubt it.

Also for the OP: you put yvid in square brackets and yvid in square brackets after the you tube link (the bit after the = sign)

like this but wihtout the *'s [yvid*]9_icVWKO4_o[/yvid*]

edit on b4444711 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Great video, thanks for showing it.
I don't see how once some one is running that cops can still be in fear for their life and need to shoot.
And 10 shots?? Again why do they feel the need to unload?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The kid in the video's description fits what others have come forward saying 'on the record' and also the placement of the police car, as seen in another CNN leaked video(a family member can be seen trying to help the shot victim only to be removed), relates EXACTLY to their stories(car angled blocking both lanes).

I hate to draw conclusions but this one is becoming more and more clear!

BTW: What angers me even more is that Ferguson Police wanted the riots in the first night to occur to show how 'bad', 'unruly', 'dangerous' these people are, to try and help their case and gain public opinion. That paved the way for them to use excessive force in the upcoming days. I hope they get the book thrown at them and placed in a prison which holds other previous Ferguson victims, it won't make up for what happened but it will be a start. There truly is nothing worse then a dirty cop!

"A riot is a terrible thing, but I think it's just about time we had one!"
edit on 8/14/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is SO damning for the Ferguson PD. Of course still no official recourse will come of it - which is exactly why the protests are necesarry. All the proof and evidence needed is spelled out right here among other recordings and statements and yet the Justice Department will clear them all just you wait.

Lord knows the cop who shot is enjoying paid leave right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Peace - through superior firepower you-tube video evidence.

The American government should hang it's head in shame - I am disgusted that the "land of the free" has allowed this to happen to her own citizens.

It appears that in America, criminals also wear uniforms.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
well here it is.

interesting indeed.

i suspect some organized insurrection.

Organized insurrection?

Are you saying this event was all planned?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would have issues with seeing my countries Police dressed like that and with those weapons. Seems like Justified Nazism is creeping into the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

You can just look at the friends facial expression and you know he's telling the truth. He even looked like he was still in shock when he was giving that account.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

You can just look at the friends facial expression and you know he's telling the truth. He even looked like he was still in shock when he was giving that account.

Almost like he was reading from a script too !!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Something must be "organized".

There's some reports of "action" in NYC now.

Other cities "protesting".

This is not spontaneous.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Almost like he was reading from a script too !!

Yeah he could be, I really don't know... But if his account is lining up with other accounts then it's very hard to say he is lying.. Where's the apparent weapon that the boys had? If they do have it then why haven't they used it to justify why the kid was shot?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is likely a reason why the Ferguson PD has been dismissed.

Hopefully the MSM will cover this and the public is made aware of the facts. It is still too early to jump to conclusions, but the information I have been gathering seems to point to cover-up and a plethora of questionable if not unethical and illegal acts.

This really does not look good. The police all over the US have an image problem, especially in lower income minority communities. Obviously this is only going to fuel the anti-police resentment that is already there.

I can only hope that some good ultimately comes out of this. There is a lot more than 1 black teenager being shot by a police officer that is causing the unrest. There are serious problems with Law Enforcement that need to be addressed.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

There are parts of his testimony where it looks like what he said may have been a little rehearsed. The part that I really payed close attention to was when he described the shooting, that part did not seem rehearsed and I saw no obvious signs of lying in his body language and eye movement there. *disclaimer* just my amateur observation

Ferguson PD messed up here. The dispatch tapes(which are public record) are quite telling.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just more waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars, another completely irresponsible officer pushing the envelope, knowing he can actually use a bully tactic patrolling around in his cruiser, knowing that most teens aren't just going to run away saying yessir we will jump on the curb Mr. officer, we will never walk in the road again sir, he knew full well the situation he was about to become the catalyst for.

What kills me is that police know every tactic to draw you into a situation where either you are resisting or they can cunningly create cause to pursue or arrest, a car door being flung open or bouncing back hitting the officer or even if they did push it back after it hit them to defend themselves would have ended in the same situation, a pissed off , irresponsible cop, that is armed and already knew what he was probably going to do, can you say premeditation, hmmmm, not sure but what he did was certainly more harassing and actually caused the situation to precipitate in a wrongful death murder kill, demolition man moment, if he had kept driving what crime would have been committed besides a couple of teens in the street walking to wherever they were headed.

By them not reporting it to dispatch is very troubling and may actually lead to months of litigation and having this in the news every day until we won't turn on the television.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Why does he refer to Brown as "my friend"? Doesn't he know his name?

I'm waiting until more info comes out. This video is not only questionable, it's also biased in the sense that this guy is making statements that at the moment, cannot be verified. I have a feeling things went down a lot differently than he's claiming. Under what circumstances would any cop pull someone on top of themselves while remaining seated in their car? Not buying this guys story just based on that statement alone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join