It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog, "Over the years -after 6,500, 7,000 arrests- you realized you don't need to use deadly force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
MMA Mania

ut, wait, you don't use lethal force ...

For 31 years, I've used non-lethal weapons. My weapons will drop a rhinoceros. Brother, I can not believe the new stuff they got going on, I'm telling you. I used it the other day and I was like, "Oh my God!" And this guy was huge, more than 300 pounds. So, you don't have to kill them. Over the years -- after 6,500, 7,000 arrests -- you realized you don't need to use deadly force. We've gone up against guns, but it's about who is quickest on the draw. If you have a firearm, and he outdraws you, you're shot. It's all about being smart. If you have a non-lethal weapon, and you're quicker on the draw than him, he's going down. We won't kill him, but at the same time, you won't see Dog Chapman versus the "War Machine" because I'm not stupid -- he'd probably break my nose. But, you may see him eat Dog Chapman's taser.

So whats the problem with our police force why aren't they doing this?

Please someone correct me if im wrong but is there really a nefarious agenda to use the police force against us?

edit on 8/14/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They do it to instill fear and oppression to their tyrannical agenda. it's quite simple and obvious.
your oppressors

edit on 8/14/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4
It is because of lawsuits, nothing else. Kill not wound and there isn't anyone to testify in court.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just love the fact that here in the uk the most we would get normally (of course there are rare occasions) is a baton,pepper sprayed or tazed.
I feel sorry for you guys in the states living in fear of the guys supposedly protecting you.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

They do it to instill fear and oppression to their tyrannical agenda. it's quite simple and obvious.
your oppressors

Absolutely right. Fear is all you need to control the masses. And in every home there's a big box of fear, its known as the television.
They might not be showing pics of ferguson in the US, but you can rest assured its being shown everywhere else, and all those people watching it on their fearbox will fear it when it comes to their country.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I just love the fact that here in the uk the most we would get normally (of course there are rare occasions) is a baton,pepper sprayed or tazed.
I feel sorry for you guys in the states living in fear of the guys supposedly protecting you.

I saw a guy recently who got sprayed tazered and then a hood put on his head. He was a nutter and deserved it, he was spitting and trying to bite them, but how long before they hood everyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
He doesn't use "lethal weapons" because he can't. He is a convicted felon and can't own firearms.

I quit watching his show when during one capture the guy they were after started whipping up on the guy with the pony tail (don't know his name) and they all ran off and left him there getting a beating. There was like 5-6 of them and they ran and let the one catch a butt whooping. They talk tough but when it got rough they tucked tail and sacrificed one of their own. Cowards.

As to his point though I am sure there are devices out there that could be used but in all fairness sometimes lethal force is required and needed.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Awesome thread, and it's cool to hear Dog say that.

Anyway, I was stoked to see your source, MMAmania is the only other place I frequent on the internet besides ATS. I wont join and post though because those guys are cutthroat and at times quite inappropriate, it's hilarious.

The "War Machine" story is a doozy, I hope Dog gets him.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The UK has its problems too. Too many judges (magistrates?) meddling in people's personal lives. I like the idea that we are free to bear arms in America, but I've only ever done so for sport. I've never owned a hand gun and probably never will. Owning a hand gun is one step closer to ending another person's life, and while I don't want to die a victim in a situation I could prevent, I also really want to leave this world knowing that I never killed anyone. At least let me be that much more evolved than my ancestors.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I agree that War Machine needs to be taken in non-lethally. But that's only because he deserves being subjected to medieval torture methods. Officers in the US could probably get by using tasers but I seem to remember an outcry about those not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Is he for real though? I'll give him credit when he arrests an armed and violent felon who's strung out on meth. I seriously doubt he gets the "go out in a blaze of glory and take as many with me as I can" types when arresting parking ticket dodgers.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

He caught all of Americas most wanted tops ten list his first month

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Okay, I'll give him the benefit of doubt. Could you provide a link though? I'm interested to see who exactly he caught among the most wanted.

If true, I guess I'll be eating my own words.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
lethal force is only really allowed when the target has lethal force themselves.

This is the one thing that the UK has over the US, almost no one has lethal weapons and so the use of lethal force is extremely rare. Sure if you run around pointing a shotgun at people then you can bet your ass that armed police will turn up in spades and arrest you.

We dont even use tasers often, its pretty rare.

Mostly a baton to the face solves most violent criminals issues and gets the arrest.

If Dog is on your trail its not just him you need to be worried about, even if you manage to get away the rest of his team will be surrounding you, and they WILL bust your chops if you try any funny business. If they find you once they will find you again, so just give up - they dont mess around.

edit on b1212734 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Most people don't have that fear. I know people from all walks of life that have been arrested for varying reasons and they still don't have much if any issue with the police. Now I certainly think that changes if you are a certain demographic and live in a crappy area, but I think the vast majority of Americans are far more supportive of the police than the media and especially ATS lets on.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He caught all of Americas most wanted tops ten list his first month

Haha, That's funny.

Where did you get that info?

So he captured 10 of America's most wanted criminals in a month. He averaged one every 3 days when nobody else could find them and they are spread over the whole country. Lots of travel time involved there.

Sounds like a bit of exaggeration to me.

If there is proof of this claim I would be curious to where you got it.
edit on 14-8-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Too many magistrates? Never heard that before, they only meddle if you have done something wrong like all judges

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I've read some crazy pronouncements in UK. It is almost as if the magistrates there have the power to curtail almost any area of your life if they deem your behavior abnormal. Here, we have judicial review and jurisdiction, and the lower magistrates have almost zero jurisdiction and if they make a bad call, they are the low man on the totem pole, so statistically speaking, most of their challenged decisions end up being thrown out at some point.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I don't think that top ten in a month thing is even remotely true. The one i see mentioned the most is serial rapist and Max Factor heir Andrew Luster who Dog tracked to mexico and ended up getting pinched himself. I believe because Mexico doesn't allow "bounty hunting" so they considered it kidnapping. It's not really a choice for Dog though as he's been a convicted felon since '76 but he keeps his whole team firearm free so it's still commendable.
I hope they tase and spray the ever loving crap out of the worthless pile of crap that is "war machine". How can a man beat a 100lb woman like that? Then he goes on twitter saying he was "fighting for his life".

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, they got him. Not dog
, but they got him.

"War Machine," formerly known as Jon Koppenhaver, was apprehended by U.S. Marshals earlier today (Aug. 15, 2014) in Simi Valley, California, after a week-long manhunt which began shortly after the mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter was accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend Christy Mack in her Las Vegas home.

www.mmamania.com...

edit on 16-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: Source

<<   2 >>

join