It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That "Om" Binds Our DNA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Don't take Dale Pond's claims to mean much of anything, he has no idea what he is working with.

Keely himself was a fraud, but he was on to something.

You are close to connecting some fascinating dots, but there is legwork involved. Lets see what else you can come up with..

@Aural;

Sound is essentially just waves through a medium, that create pressure (and displacement), so you pretty much got it. Its just more relevant in a 3d plane than the 2d usually demonstrated with cymatics. Even then, they are only touching the surface of the subject. Pun intended..

edit on 20-8-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam I imagine that along with certain diet you would need to hit certain combonations of sound in order to achieve better results. So much of one sound then another amount of a different sound. Sort of like a combonation lock.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Well I find Kelly and Ponds work fascinating. I also have to wonder, if Keely was a fraud, where did all his papers and motors go? Every one of them is gone, the last one was stolen. If none of them worked, who would want them and why?

I'm still learning too, of course, and don't understand fully a lot of what their charts and machines claim to do or how exactly, but the charts, as well as some by F.J. Hughes, and others, look to me kind of like the Archeometer, applied.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Well I find Kelly and Ponds work fascinating. I also have to wonder, if Keely was a fraud, where did all his papers and motors go? Every one of them is gone, the last one was stolen. If none of them worked, who would want them and why?

I'm not going to trash their names or anything, just suggest that you try out the science part for yourself. Do the experiments, make your own science. Get a Pistol Shrimp or something.
. There are quite a few excellent 'white papers' covering the topic accessible on google or google scholar (scholar.google.com).

Sound is only one method of many to cause cavitation in liquid. Some are even using lasers.

It is likely that each machine was an iteration on the last and likely re-used as many parts as possible. They would have been hand-machined and it would have been extremely time-consuming and resource intensive to make all new parts every single time. I wouldnt be suprised if he destroyed the machines himself, out of revenge or spite. The paperwork could have easily been lost over time or taken by disgruntled investors, especially given his interactions and peoples eventual perception of his work. He was accused of holding important secrets, but I suspect he did not divulge these 'secrets' because he had no idea himself. In light of that, I think he started to design a philosophy around all of his work, which only led to obfuscation.

All that said, I think we would have a better grasp of cavitation had his work taken hold. But, that was kind of his fault as much as anyone else.

Wave motion still has many unanswered questions. Most waves require a medium of transfer (like sound). Something like an EM wave would be an exception. All of these will have similar functions, and that is where things start to connect on bigger levels. Sound is able to be connected to so many things, because they are all following roughly the same rules that we explore in physics. Some big answers will be found when/if we figure out the general equation for these interactions and I expect it will open a whole new world of science. Perhaps literally.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Serdgiam I imagine that along with certain diet you would need to hit certain combonations of sound in order to achieve better results. So much of one sound then another amount of a different sound. Sort of like a combonation lock.

I really like that "combination lock" comparison.

I think that diet is important, but being well hydrated is the most important. I'm not sure about the concept of "better results" though, because I think it is more about knowing the lock itself, inside and out. Once you know the lock, knowing the combination is a foregone conclusion. You would probably even know alternate methods than entering a combination. However, knowing the combination doesnt mean you know much about the lock itself, or alternative methods of entry.

Maybe it was never actually locked in the first place!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

well honestly, it's just not my department. i find it interesting, but i don't have the time for levitation experiments.
i mention their works in my talks & classes, not extensively and among others such as Leedskalnin, only as examples of sound & vibration having a history as an "occult tool of technology," and as examples of why certain people or groups may want to not only hide certain truths, but even go so far as to spread disinformation.
also, i come prepared; even if i don't plan on mentioning these things in a particular talk, someone may ask, and i have names & dates etc in front of me to discuss. they do ask a lot about cymatics and levitation.
i live in Chicago, and Northwestern U is not far, in Evanston, and they have been doing levitation experiments, and circadian rhythm studies as well. i've been told by a few admissions folks there that i need to just "come to the labs & talk and check it out," and it's definitely on my to-do list!

edit on 25-8-2014 by KAOStheory because: typo fix

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have a question or few.

How do you measure the frequency of a colour? This is especially complicated when you factor in the speed of light is faster than speed of sound. Do you match exactly the same wave form shape or shift it to match the difference in sound and light ?

Also is it RGB, sRGB (psychological primary), RYB, or CMYK colors? Since wouldnt it make sense some of the chakras are pure colours? But there are multiple systems of primaries.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

light is measured in terahertz:
electronicdesign.com...

i used a special calculating app to determine the color octaves of the 12 notes in A432:

it's called "Color-Sound", it's an iPhone app. I had to borrow a friends, i don't use i-Crap.

edit on 31-8-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh I see. Thats the easy way. I guess there probably is a equation too. I actually saw on one site that said something about beats per minute as well

Tuning:
Tune Hz * 2^40 = Light Frequency; THz

Beat Per Minute:
Tune Hz / 2^8 = # * 60 = BPM

Beat Per Arc Minute (Beat Per Arc Minute):
Tune Hz / 2^8 = # * 53.3333334 = BPM

* Why not half the BPM to get a smoother beat (130,1-140,6 = 65,05-70,3)

www.echad.se...

Ever tried making music with visuals to match frequencies?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you will find this interesting

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

cool thanks!
no not yet w/ the video stuff, but i'm matching bpms to my brainwave entrainment tracks now.
will check out this video!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

that's interesting. they didn't really correlate his sounds to the octaves though, which would have been the easiest, you'd think.
when he talks about hearing chords, i have to wonder if some come out dissonant -
oh, about 5 minutes - yep, there's some dissonance going on there.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Its interesting it gave him synesthestic like abilities. I have been considering turning myself into a synesthesiac as i think its something that can be learned possibly even though most people with it have it when younger. I htink it would improve my memory but i couldnt have the ability to build a machine like him but i bet i could find someone who would program me a program for the computer

i think isochronic tones work best for brainwave entrainment at least for me they do.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Just as an additional bit of info for you. Water molecules were subjected to different genres of music to see how sound affects liquids. Heavy metal music creates chaos type patterns in the water molecules, classical music creates beautiful organised snow-flake type patterns in water.

Just two sites explaining the effects of sound on water molecules, being that we humans are made up 80% water, these effects are relevant to us as well. Thank you for this really fascinating thread.

As an aside our human feelings also affect everything around us, as shown by experiments conducted on 2 sealed bottles of cooked rice. The 2 bottles of rice were placed on shelves. Each time a person went passed 1 of the bottles of rice they would send messages of 'love' to that particular bottle, and the other bottle of rice was subjected to messages of 'hate and anger'. After 2 months the rice was examined and the results were; the rice which received 'love' messages had not deteriorated in any way at all (this is after 2 months being in a bottle and sitting on a shelf). the other bottle of rice which had received 'hate and anger' messages was black, mouldy and rotten.

www.healingsounds.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.billionclicks.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwitina948

Masaru Emoto's work doesnt stand up to real science standards. He even sells special water he purified with certain sounds. He probably has good intentions but hes just seeing what he wants to see and tampering his test results. I wanted to beleive it but it took little reasearch to easily see its not true.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Do you dispute the fact that sound has an effect on humans and water molecules? One simple example is the 'thumper-thumper' music that beats out of "youngies" cars. The effect of the low level sound-waves can damage the liver and kidneys due to the chaotic effect on the molecules, not to mention the damage caused to the inner ear

www.lowertheboom.org...

www.popsci.com...

Awesome subject. The effect sound has on us is vast, from the effects of classical music on our whole being, the melodious sounds of the ocean, waterfalls, even to the aspect of saying 'grace' to the food you are about to ingest - voicing the sound of appreciation always makes the food taste sweeter, the sound of rain falling (if you're into the sort of thing) all has an effect on us. Heavy metal music, or a dentist's drill or pneumatic drill disrupts our molecules and makes us feel uneasy and agitated. Even extending to meditation music relaxes the whole body.

Anyway just my 0.02cents worth

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
hmmm i just checked and apparently light has a frequency much higher than what we can hear .... so im not sure where this other formula came from with audible sound.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwitina948

Sorry but I'm with Aural on Emoto. He refuses to re-create the experiments in front of anyone, so I can't buy it.
He was also paid by the "Solfeggio" nutters to do experiments with those tones and pretend it was someone randomly requesting it be done, and now they in turn use it to try to support their claims.
For my water, I use shungite, then hit it with my Om tuning fork. Good enough for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join