It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That "Om" Binds Our DNA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello all,

I hope the title isn't too "sensationalist", but my jaw literally dropped when I found this article recently:

www.oursounduniverse.com...

There's a blog which summarizes it, and includes a link to a BBC article from 1998 on the work of Susan Alexjander, M.A., and Dr. David Beamer. I then googled Alexjander, and found her website and original abstract.

I'll summarize but anyone interested in the topic should read her entire article.

In 1998, a musician asked a scientist/composer to beam light at DNA, and see what frequencies it was made up of.
This was done by dividing down the frequencies of light into the audible frequency of the spectrum.

Now, immediately I was intrigued. I have read extensive teachings by esoteric societies which point out that on other planes, we do not have eyes and ears which separate how the spectrum of frequencies are perceived. In other words, sound & vision are only separate to beings with ears and eyes. Makes sense. Secondly, all of the frequencies are related in octaves. This is how I came to develop my Chakra Attunements being based on the sound-octave of the color - and I use A432, so red, the Root Chakra, is G#, etc. When you do it this way, the other 12 notes line up logically - the yellow-green "B" Schumann Resonance sits just below the green "C" Heart Chakra, and it's the 2nd Heart Chakra intuited by Steiner and others, and the blue-green "Om", C#, is between the Heart and the blue Throat, communication with spirit, etc...

SO anyways, the point being, I was down with their methods and theories. They compiled the list of frequencies in the 4 bases of the DNA, then laid them out on a keyboard. This had to be done via MIDI, because the notes are semi-tones. When they began attempting to compose music, they noticed one note was central in each of the bases, and seemed to bind the other frequencies to it - C#.

Now I've spoken with Susan Alexjander, and she tells me that at that time, neither of them were familiar with the C# OM of Hindu music and culture. I imagine they were wondering why C# and not C. The C# Om is what the sitar is tuned to, it's what many singing bowls are tuned to, it's what the Tibetan Monks chant at instinctively, and they tell me "It comes from nature". It's commonly called the "Cosmic Om", because of the A432Hz Cosmic Keyboard tuning of the sitar and Ragas...

So I believe this is a huge discovery in the world of "Spiritual Science". It's not the easiest subject matter to discuss because one must understand science and physics AND believe in Chakras and Om...but for those of us who do, here it is.

- In Love, Light, Sound, & Vibration
edit on 14-8-2014 by KAOStheory because: to add

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very interesting and I will read into it when I have more time. Have you made any recordings?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wrathofall

I haven't yet. I still need to purchase & download their recordings as well.
It will take some time for me to program it, however with modern computer programs I can probably do it easier than it was for them.

It would be interesting also to compare these semi-tones to the sitar, as they start the scale at C# Om, and consider this the "Earth Star" Chakra below our feet, and that the scale rises up as do the Chakras. Of course, they are including more than the 7 Chakras in this system, and more than 12 notes, the semi-tones, as well. Getting a sitar soon as I can afford it but I have a lot of recordings, and friends who have them & play.

The caduceus of course represents both the Chakras and our DNA.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I'm no good with music or music theory especially. I wonder if that sound that comes from seemingly everything when I meditate is based on C# as well. When you synch into it, Now that's a Powerful Meditation haha.

Maybe I can find a way to generate the 432hz tone? Maybe a free program somewhere so I could test it? OR is the 432hz not the C#?

You can feel when you get tuned in. It's a nice feeling. I often wonder about all the electronics and Electromagnetic waves everywhere. When I was more into meditation I noticed radios and TVs would make it harder to discern which frequencies were which. Harder to lock in.
edit on 14-8-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There's some youtube videos with recordings if necessary

:B embedding... (Not working ...)
Here's the links for some vids...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Yes, see Yumas links above.
Also, search YouTube for "Tibetan Monks Chanting 1 Hour".
And this is one I did at the Integratron with a singing bowl and etc.:
soundcloud.com...

You can download Audacity for free, and generate tones. It's easy, the help menu is all you need.
Om is C# 136.10Hz and it's octaves, so multiplied or divided by two, so lower is 68.5Hz, 35.25Hz, etc., and 272.2Hz, 544.4Hz, etc. higher.
A-U-M represents the Trinity, and is made up of what in pop music we call "the Power Chord". Indeed. SO it's C#, it's 5th in the scale which is G#, then the higher octave C#. When you do this, it creates overtones of the even lower octave C#, as well as the "divine F#" and many others.

Hope that's helpful, feel free to PM me if you need help with the program.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Oh wow! I hear these sounds sometimes when in meditation, and when not in meditation. A lot of the time I hear them when falling asleep or waking up. It can get annoying and overwhelming sometimes! I have never actually heard it like this to confirm. Thanks for sharing the vids.

I knew it wasn't just tinnitus!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well , Superfluid Vacuum Theory does suggest Space is influenced by an "Acoustic Metric":
Acoustic Metric

Can quite easily imagine some sort of fractal arrangement of the Universe that at the smallest scale, resonates at certain frequencies causing an output value.

Seemingly biology is able to exploit Quantum Interactions : Quantum Photosynthesis

Would it be too much of a stretch to assume our DNA is influenced, at the quantum level, by the resonance of these localised interactions in space?

Problem with this theory is that ultimately, this resonance must be classed as a causality wave (as it probably has a defined (temporal) point of origin).

Word of God anyone?...

Co-incidence that Hindus (who practice the "Mantra") are also the only religion that seemingly embraces a Quantum Universe- with uncetainty principle and duality (Samkhya)- even though the teaching is 3000 years old

Samkhya describes Quantum Interactions

edit on 15-8-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm curious, are you actually narcoleptic? I have a good friend who works with my company who is, or as I and our medium like to call it - "forced astral projection." with an explanation of, "figure out what you're supposed to be doing there and do it."

I have tinnitis too, or as I think it may be, actually hearing other beings or activities? Not sure on that yet. It doesn't really bother me much, but I know for others it's pretty serious and I don't know if mine will get worse or not...

Was thinking of maybe trying to "mask" it by finding it's pitch then listening to music in the same key, or maybe making it the 5th and burying it or something? Still developing that idea too.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Then let me hit you with another little revaltion in case you haven't already heard it…

Researchers have found that expert meditators are able to affect the way their cells utilize the DNA blue print by meditating… in other words, the state in which your cells are present, will determine the total state of you body.

Examples were, amongst others, reduced inflamation and so on.

This combined with your post is nothing short of AMAZING!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

thanks and also for all the additional info - very cool!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

I'm curious, are you actually narcoleptic? I have a good friend who works with my company who is, or as I and our medium like to call it - "forced astral projection." with an explanation of, "figure out what you're supposed to be doing there and do it."

I am, yes.

Very intriguing description of "forced astral projection," with an interpretation of "figure out what you're supposed to be doing there."

I have been developing a similar theory over the years. Haven't figured out what I'm supposed to be doing with it though. So far I've just been told to wait and be patient.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I hear ya. Sometimes knowing is half the battle tho

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Actually ive heard of a tinititus treatment like that before where sometimes matching the note makes the noise stop because the brain processes it correctly. I dont have chronic tinititus bjt when my ears ring i found a cure i read that i was supprised worked althougb im unsure itd work for someone with a chronic problem. Plug your ear thats ringing or both i suppose if its both, doesnt need to be same time necisarily. Then tap or hit yourself in the back of the head near the base of your skull repeatedly and unplig your ear once done. It gets rid of ringing for me every tim. No you dont need to hit really hard like a punch but more like a knock.

So let me get this straight is this c# associated in that region of that chakra because of your conversion of the colours associated with chakras into frequencies of sound?

Also from what i make of things hearing with your ears alone may not have effects. I think loud music where the body can vibrate might be a stronger effect. If that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nice thread, s&f! There is a 30 minute YouTube video I think you will find very interesting. It goes into sound frequencies, geometry, and how they connect to form our universe. Music and octaves are discussed frequently as well as 432 hz. Check it out!

m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-8-2014 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is it the belief of the word "Om" will make you more one with the universe? Or is it just the word.

Much like how one uses the word God. You could only say it once in a life time, and it would more meaning then, announcing a 100,000 times, with little meaning?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural
interesting about your tinitis quick-fix! thanks, i'll tell my friend, she has it bad...
and yes, the common C major scale used in "New Age" chakra music is based solely on the piano keyboard, nothing to do with actual energies or frequencies. many others like the artist/composer Scriabin have intuited or guessed at other correlations, but the best tool is simply a calculator. you can of course meditate on any color or sound for any chakra you like, but if you're intuiting your root as blue there's probably something wrong lol. but this isn't about meditation, it's about attunement, and if one is going to use a red crystal and a red light, why would one use a green note?

i've expanded this to more octaves recently haven't uploaded that one onto here yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subconsciously Correct

thanks, i'll check it out. i've probably seen it, i just published my book on sound & vibration. right before i found the Om article lol...oh well, next one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Om or AUM is a mantra - meant to be repeated.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I make music with uplifting frequencies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join