It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is finally Cured in Canada but Big Pharma has ‘No Interest’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
DCA is an incredibly simple molecule

wikipedia

similar to acetic acid but with chlorine atoms.
Now if you read the wikipedia description it sounds promising but also it is likely a carcinogen itself, usually many chlorinated hydrocarbons often are, so I'm thinking this probably isn't the wonder cure we all want.

But still it might help, sounds like its worth investigating.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: pennydrops
One reason I never denate to Cancer Research. They never look into natural possibilities. Too many donations from big pharma.

Given all the testimonies regarding Bicarbonate of soda and raw veg CURING cancer, yet no one is willing to test.

Eat well, no preservatives (acid), raw veg, no processed sugars, no cooking at all and no meat. Many people are saying this can cure some cancers within just 3 months.

Cancer cure?

The bottom of this article states baking soda is more effective than DCA mentioned in the OP.

Google it, there are lots of testimonioes.

I am not a doctor, have not had cancer so do not know if this does work. Please see a doctor first.

Apparently, cancer requires an acidic environment, a body chemistry with a pH of less than 7.2. However, the backing soda (which is an alkaline) treatment of I think it's 1 teaspoon a day for a week, then two teaspoons a day for a month and then 3 teaspoons a day for another month, followed by 1 teaspoon a day as maintenance, is supposed to increase your body pH to between 7.4 and 7.6 dependent on mass, metabolism and actual consumption. The maintenance period I think keeps you at 7.3 to 7.5. There's quite a bit of info on the internet.

Cheers - Dave

If that were true there could be no cancer. The body is naturally at 7.35.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's why bicarbonate could not work to do what they claim it does.

Acid-base balance explained

Cancer does not "thrive" in an acid environment, it creates one because it is much more metabolically active (which is why it grows much more rapidly than normal cells) than surrounding tissues. Higher metabolism equals more acid.

Kreb's Cycle

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennydrops
One reason I never denate to Cancer Research. They never look into natural possibilities. Too many donations from big pharma.

Given all the testimonies regarding Bicarbonate of soda and raw veg CURING cancer, yet no one is willing to test.

Eat well, no preservatives (acid), raw veg, no processed sugars, no cooking at all and no meat. Many people are saying this can cure some cancers within just 3 months.

Cancer cure?

The bottom of this article states baking soda is more effective than DCA mentioned in the OP.

Google it, there are lots of testimonioes.

I am not a doctor, have not had cancer so do not know if this does work. Please see a doctor first.

when using the bicarb to cure cancer you need to mix it with pure honey which is made not using heat, honey delivers the bicarb directly to the cancer cell honey also penetrates deeper into the body than anything else apart from DMSO

Also buy medical grade sodium bicarbonate as it doesn't have any arsenic, lead or mercury in it, metallic salts just sit in your spine and nervous system causing no end of damage this by the way is in most of the spring water and is normally in baking soda.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Here's why bicarbonate could not work to do what they claim it does.

Acid-base balance explained

Cancer does not "thrive" in an acid environment, it creates one because it is much more metabolically active (which is why it grows much more rapidly than normal cells) than surrounding tissues. Higher metabolism equals more acid.

Kreb's Cycle

So why do I know 2 people that it has cured of terminal cancer
edit on 21-8-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A lot of "research" charities are just scams. Keeping admin employed . Very little of the money goes into actual "research"

Anyway.... Why not test the drug anyway and sell it as a food supplement with no claims attached to it.

If it really worked. Word of mouth would drive sales. Right ?

You only need FDA approval to claim an effect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join