It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolving "Birds Before Land Animals"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Again, I believe in evolution. You are arguing just to argue. There are plenty of scientists who believe that creation and evolution are not mutually exclusive, and that evolution was the means of creation.

You have to make up your mind, insects and bird either evolved from see life, what is proven by evolution, or they were CREATED as suggested by Bible. They are mutually exclusive... if something evolved, it can't be created and vice/versa.

(snipped)

secondly, quote is from your previous post, and it does not support your theses that bible is not referring to literal days, where whole Genesis clearly states day 1, day 2, etc.

But let's for second forget how absurd this idea is about scientifically trying to prove Genesis, I still find it incredible that you believe in evolution, but then you're trying to prove that all live organism were 'created' by god. What about all of organism that have died and went extinct millions years ago? How come that is not mentioned anywhere?
edit on 15-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

Mod note: snipped out gloating about complaints to staff and quote of off topic post.
edit on Fri 15 Aug 2014 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Attention please.

Please discuss topical ideas and not other members. No part of another members credentials, language skills, or world view proves anything about the biblical account of creation. Also be aware than nobody here is under subpoena or in any other way obligated to answer anything they don't find worthy of conversation. Any further personal attacks will get your entire post removed as off topic. Any complaints about other members conduct should be forwarded to the staff without discussion in the thread. We are not a weapon to threaten others with and we do not take sides, we simply facilitate topical discussion.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I have found I can resolve with science the entire creation account in genesis if the days of creation are not literal days.

Hey raymundoko, I am in the process of studying genesis myself and have come across the same obstacle as you. These birds. I am also able to explain Genesis 1:1-19 perfectly using scientific evidence but have gotten stuck on the birds.

I made this account simply to get in contact with you. I haven't been able to find a way to PM you, so I am writing here. Is there a way we can get in contact? I am curious to hear about how you have used science to resolve genesis and/if you have ever found a conclusive answer to the birds. And of course, I can share my own theories as well.

Looking forward to your response!
edit on 13-12-2017 by dmandres because: mentioned that I am also able to explain Genesis using science, so I don't sound like I just want to take value without offering first

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
birds=dinosaurs

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Many insects are land animals, they can't fly. Prehistoric insects were actually land-bound, and had to evolve flight.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

The first insects were probably spawned in water and had wings very early (around 400m years ago), well before many land insects continued to evolve. They most likely lived in areas where they could easily fossilize (shorelines, whether river, lake, sea etc) Other early insect fossils from the time period also show signs of having wings, with the only on that doesn't most probably a juvenile that had not yet developed them.

Source

The oldest definitive insect fossil is the Devonian Rhyniognatha hirsti, estimated at 407 to 396 million years ago.[8] This species already possessed dicondylic (with two condyles, articulations) mandibles, a feature associated with winged insects, suggesting that wings may already have evolved at this time

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Adam was created immortal. Perhaps the bees and birds were a bit different before the fall.

The fall is not creation, the flood is not creation, but look how much changed during these events. From immortal to millennial, to centurion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join