It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the militia groups, when tyranny and oppression are crushing the people?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How many black panther militia members attended the Bundy ranch?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GetOutOfMyLight

I wouldn't stand with Bundy either because he was in the wrong.

I will stand with anyone in the right... cultural difference or no. But if someone is in the wrong... never.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Where I disagree is that if we "the people" pulled together like that, it would unite the country and we might, just might be able to work together to solve our problems. The public doesn't trust the press or the government so it would be a almost impossible story to sell by the government and press.

I don't think we have a disagreement at all. I think you captured the gist of what I was getting at just fine. The only difference I see between our points is the media. We at ATS, and other sundry conspiracy websites don't trust or believe the corporate media. The average American may have an inherent distrust, but they still eat the medias lies like candy. That will have to change before "we the people", and/or the national militias can win any battles against the established paradigm.

Good post.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I'm assuming you are on your way there?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So explain the demilitarization of the situation by the authorities? If this is a continuing riot looting situation way would the main bulk of police withdraw?

edit on 14-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: NavyDoc

Just like the journalist that have been denied the ability to report and arrested for trying?
And the peaceful protest that were met with tear gas and rubber pellets?

Were they though? Really?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

So read this after I responded to your other 'third times a charm post'.
I wish you would have just said this from the get go, that you refuse that separate them, even with you saying that you do 3 times over.

And since the peaceful protesters are not doing anything to stop the bad apples, they are guilty by association. Plain and simple.

So i guess the reason I didn't get it the first three times you posted it was because you didn't really mean it.
But then again, I was just seeing what I wanted to see huh?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Not to mention, what guarantee would any militia have that the locals of Ferguson wouldn't also turn on them? A rioting mob is a rioting mob.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

From what I saw in the threads from yesterday, yes they were.
Care to show me where I am wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TDawgRex

As long as the peaceful yet silent protesters do nothing to stop the violence, then yes, I lump them together. They may be to scared to interfere, but that is no excuse.

We see this all the time.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

And since the peaceful protesters are not doing anything to stop the bad apples, they are guilty by association. Plain and simple.

So You're taking the side of the police. Meaning? a. it's okay to murder an unarmed kid as long as you have a badge. B. Protesting should be illegal. c. you don't believe in the constitution. d. It's never okay to film cops and report their illegal activities.

Got it.

No you don't. Your comprehension is lacking. Try to stay on topic please. Pay attention and do please try to refrain from seeing only what you want to see. You're hate is clouding your vision I fear.

I never said such a thing, but feel free to post all sorts of quotes from me and interpret them in a deluded manner.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Ohh, so you will address my questions.

Well, again. Why should Militia members assist those that are looting and rioting???

The people of Ferguson seem to be dead set on destroying their own town, as the rioting continued on last night as well.

This is what happens when Govt gets big and bloated. This, in Ferguson, is exactly what many on the "right wing" have been warning about. A Govt not concerned with the People. A Govt that has the ability to bring in weapons that the people don't have. A Govt that has the power to decide what happens.

You, and every other Progressive here are front row witnesses to the Progressive Govt in action.

Don't know why you guys are complaining. This is the Govt that the people there deserve, as they have voted them in year after year.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

From what I saw in the threads from yesterday, yes they were.
Care to show me where I am wrong?

I dunno, a reputable unbiased news source. ATS threads are not the be all and end all of information.

Every report I saw showed that the tear gas and rubber bullets were used to disperse violent crowds out after dark.

edit on 14-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Here ya go doc
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it was live feeds that I was watching, so source doesn't matter when it is a live feed. Check out the thread.

edit on thThu, 14 Aug 2014 14:21:16 -0500America/Chicago820141680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Bundy and the people there didn't start destroying stuff because they got angry.

link   
When I was a teenager, my boss at the local pizza joint used to tell me, "half the battle of making a pizza taste good, is making it look good."

So too, the most important part of any battle is the psychological. If you can't capture the hearts and minds of the people, whether it be the support of the people, or the fear of the enemy, you can forget about winning the war.

And again, the media painted them bad for the whole bundy thing but yet they didn't care about it then, why would they care about it now?

Well, there's the real question. Was that a genuine militia made up of guys/gals like you and me? Or was it a setup from the start? I think in the Bundy case, those are valid questions.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
How many black panther militia members attended the Bundy ranch?

Shhhh.... you're ruining the drama!!!!

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
I wouldn't stand with Bundy either because he was in the wrong.

I will stand with anyone in the right... cultural difference or no. But if someone is in the wrong... never.

If you believe they are in the right, you are sharing a common cultural value.

You don't have to be alike... and I'm not talking about the food you eat or lingo you use. I'm talking about fundamental behavior and values. If you defend someone you think is right you are defending someone who... at least on that matter... hold the same values as you because they have chosen to behave in a way you agree with.

That's what community, culture, etc... is. But it takes more time than to just say "They hate me because I wear a badge" or "They hate me because I'm on welfare" or "They hate me because of my skin".... etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: TDawgRex

Those last two words are what get me! Not only is it not true, as shown by this thread,www.abovetopsecret.com...
what does it have to do with the cops busting up the peaceful protests? Since they are not doing anything about the bad apples they don't have the right to protest anymore?

Why does them not being able to stop the bad apples put a black eye on the peaceful protestors?

You just don't seem to get it. When the bad apple protesters started throwing objects, such as rocks, bottles, bricks and Molotov cocktails (which I didn't realize littered the streets, but apparently they do in Ferguson), then it was no longer a peaceful protest anymore. Who stopped those bad apples I ask? No one.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Looks like the town needs to first put an end to the looting and rioting..........IN THEIR town.

Say, I too would like to know where the Black Panthers are??? And the Black based Militias????

Looting maybe?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Here ya go doc

And it was live feeds that I was watching, so source doesn't matter when it is a live feed. Check out the thread.

But what's the context? The police are trying to restore order in an area where there is shooting, looting, and arson. Were the "news crew" (who they are is not known from the 90 second snippet) not where they were supposed to be? Were they interfering? Were they inciting people? We don't know. Surely you are more rational than to extrapolate an entire "abuse of power" situation from a 90 second snippet provided by the major Islamic propaganda arm?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Well it could either be because it wasn't manufactured this way. (tinfoil scenario)

Or because, well, I hate to say it, but this victim is black. .

Why are all the white doctors getting the ebola vaccine?

I've seen pictures of militia in Ferguson. They are all standing in front of their stores trying to protect them from being looted by lawbreaking citizens. What, did you think they would be fighting FOR the people looting and trashing everything?? You obviously know absolutely NOTHING about militias.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join