It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how police should act in their communities..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com... 1.html

This how police should act with people in their towns. Now this is nice to see for a change. I will post good cops video just as quick as i point out all the bad ones. You can affect change like this but he needs dancing lessons lol..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
sad thing is he was probably suspended after this!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is true. Officers need to treat the community they police as their own. It would help if they lived in the community they police.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
when they approached I thought he might draw and yell there coming right for us then unload a full clip into the big 1 ..

for #s and giggles

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Funny i thought the same thing as i posted it.hope not

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
IT is funny i been called out by members that i am anti police ect i do not see any of them posting here..just saying

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

It's definitely not a case of all the police being 'bad apples' but more of an issue that the ones giving orders and orchestrating these current events. Of course there are extremists who work for police departments, but i would tend to believe that there are more good than bad if people are inherently good.

The true problem with the ideology is the few who believe in the statement 'good soldiers don't ask questions.'

While that may be true, these people are meant to uphold the law, therefore they should CONSTANTLY be questioning and asking THEMSELVES what is right and what is wrong, not their 'superiors'.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There are tons of positive interactions and stories like this everyday involving the police all across America.

www.policeone.com...

www.policeone.com...

www.policeone.com... /

It just does not get broadcasted for the world to see. It doesn't make for a good news story that lasts and sells papers and advertisement.

I mean come on we have a posse comitatus forum. That means every damn story posted about the police is negative. There is no forum for strictly positive police stories.

I can make a negative forum for many things; the military, priests, teachers, etc and fill it with horror stories.

edit on 14-8-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

top topics

join