It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Playing Hardball With Ferguson - Releases Officer's Name, and More

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
I haven't taken sides. I said it was possible with some "what ifs". It's also possible that the cop murdered this criminal. IDK. I don't believe anything his friends have to say. I would like to hear the other side straight from the horses mouth but that won't be until his trial. I'm in the center on it and keeping an open mind. I guess you misunderstood me.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Ferguson police dept. has released the name of the officer who shot Mr. Brown.

I'm curious, how many people actually believe this 'official' statement?

I have very little trust for Government, especially when they release official statements regarding a scenario like this.

I still have a hard time 'believing' the name released is actually the officers name.

Just a thought, if i'm incorrect in my lack of trust for 'official' statements, please inform me how I am. Otherwise, I have no reason to trust any of that information. I'm more likely to trust Anonymous at this moment in time.
Source

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He was a thug and a bully, see the footage of him stealing, walking down the middle of the road when the officer stopped him and he attacked the officer.

That officer just saved you millions, the deceased was already dead anyway, he had a jail cell waiting for him for the rest of his life, he would have gone to jail for the robbery, he would have come out worse, probably killed some poor innocent in an armed robbery or bully boy big man and given life.

It's a pity you see fit to riot over trash. It's a pity the little store owner didn't have 12 gauge, at least then his death wouldn't be in question. No, now it's the poor black kids opportunity to cry foul of the police. Amazing how the situation changed in the 30 minutes, from villain to victim.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan
Why is everyone worried about the cops family and friends? Are Americans just animals going to revenge on innocent people just for the fact they know the guy??

I would think not, and if they did, they are worse than the cop and need to be shot too.

You don't get out much do you...

That is exactly what the mindless humans in this world will do. They will attack his innocent family and friends just for revenge, in hopes of emotionally harming the officer.

You really think we live with a bunch of rational logical people? If so, you need to get out more.

I hope the officers family is put in witness protection or something.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMistro81
Murderer's are usually named, unless they are in the police force. What makes them so special? He's getting what hhe deserves. Period.

America's biggest gang strikes again.

With that attitude maybe you should head out there and pull the trigger yourself. It's not known yet what he's guilty and not guilty of, especially since we are finding out only today that the kid had just got done robing the convenience store.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When I first seen this story and heard that the police department decided not to release the name of the officer involved my first thought was "Wait till /b/ hears of this"
Not sure if those forums had anything thing to do with Anonymous's action in this case, but I still like to ponder about whats going on in the deep dark wile I'm offline.

I don't think it will be a good idea to release a name to the public at this time. There are too many stories flying around and if the name given turns out to be the wrong person, their life could be destroyed because of miss information.

Anyway that's my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

originally posted by: TheCrowMan
Why is everyone worried about the cops family and friends? Are Americans just animals going to revenge on innocent people just for the fact they know the guy??

I would think not, and if they did, they are worse than the cop and need to be shot too.

You don't get out much do you...

That is exactly what the mindless humans in this world will do. They will attack his innocent family and friends just for revenge, in hopes of emotionally harming the officer.

You really think we live with a bunch of rational logical people? If so, you need to get out more.

I hope the officers family is put in witness protection or something.

You don't get it do you, if that's what they do they will be dealt with, you need to stop this mentality, not by protecting the officer, but by showing if they do that, they will suffer more. That's the first stage, brutal retribution and tougher punishment.

If that really is the mentality of these people, the solution isn't to not give out the officers name, it's in the education and upbringing and number of these people.

First, they shouldn't be allowed to breed so at least there won't be another generation. First robbery you get chemical castration. No job, no prospects, children are removed if they can't be aborted, do it again, chemical castration.

Hopefully there will be fewer ghettos and trailer parks in the next generation.

There will be less of these 'victims' for the police to kill.

Now we get to the trash like this fellow and his friends, he probably had a criminal record or was known to be trouble by his teachers, he should have a curfew and mandatory three strikes prior to his first conviction, enforced schooling and shock collar if he was a disruptive student. It might be harsh, but it might just get him a job and stop the castration.

So with my next generation, a future with less crime, we need fewer and better trained cops, but with more money for better schooling.

If you want my utopia vote for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
Goodbye Free Internet?

This is playing into Washington's Hands.
Cyber Terrorism, is what they will claim, and the brought and paid for "Media Whores" will go along for the ride.

Well done Anonymous, you may have just killed the Internet. America's Anyway.

Nope. If our governments really think we all wouldn't turn on them and burn them out of office and out of town - they have another thing coming.

I say try it! Then we can have a bit of fun.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

"If thats what they do, they will be dealt with." -TheCrowMan

So let them harm innocent people, and then hopefully they get caught and punished? That's your plan?

Prevention is a much better plan. It doesn't involve innocent people getting harmed, and the possibility of criminals getting away with it.

Do you even realize how many unsolved murders and crimes there are in this world? Do you realize people like that don't care about punishment? They don't even think about getting caught, and punished, and put in prison, and possible chemical castration (in your world). Again, you are assuming we are talking about logical people with foresight. We are not. We are talking about illogical reactionists. They act first, think last.

I wouldn't call your world a utopia. You've got more of a Hitler mentality going on.

edit on 16-8-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The real problem is CULTURE. A touchy subject, but it must be said...

In the ghetto, in low income areas, being a thug is often the popular thing to be. If you don't rob a store, steal a vehicle, do drugs, deal drugs, play the knock-out game, or disobey law enforcement or all authority, etc.. You don't fit in, and you are not cool, you are not tough, you are not a badass. If you want to be accepted, you have to do one of those things just to fit in.

The guy going to school and getting good grades is not the popular one. You have to be the guy who ditches class, disobeys the teacher, doesn't care about homework, etc... just to be "normal". Just to make it through life. This type of culture, or trend, whatever you want to call it, is passed on from generation to generation.

It ruins the future of these people... They don't get good education, then they don't get good jobs, then something they used to do just to fit in becomes a necessity. They have to rob a store, and chop a car, because they need the money. They need the money because they thought it was cool to mess around in school. etc... its a negative feedback loop.

Anyway...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

"If thats what they do, they will be dealt with." -TheCrowMan

So let them harm innocent people, and then hopefully they get caught and punished? That's your plan?

Prevention is a much better plan. It doesn't involve innocent people getting harmed, and the possibility of criminals getting away with it.

Do you even realize how many unsolved murders and crimes there are in this world? Do you realize people like that don't care about punishment? They don't even think about getting caught, and punished, and put in prison, and possible chemical castration (in your world). Again, you are assuming we are talking about logical people with foresight. We are not. We are talking about illogical reactionists. They act first, think last.

I wouldn't call your world a utopia. You've got more of a Hitler mentality going on.

I wouldnt think twice of concentration camps and Zyclon B instead of prisons.

edit on 16-8-2014 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Congratulations officer! The cop that killed this kid couldn't have squeezed a more hateful dollop of sh** from his mouth. He was bigger than the shop keep and wasn't a white boyscout, took some cheap cigars so kill him eh? Wow, your intellect is staggering, you must be the cop that gets to drive the car! It was convenient this video was found at just the right time and thank the ghost of TJ Hooker it was huh!?

This stellar, reply is the absolute last thing the country needs. Unity is needed now more than ever, not circa 1950 racists spell checking their hateful diatribes to look like their not as ignorant as they obviously are. Well done commander, the boys down at Winchell's have your mug of drool and box of fat waiting for ya!

I don't want to volley insults with you all over this thread so your reply should be as hateful and ignorant as you can make it sport. Good luck officer!!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The problem is that law enforcement officers are encouraged to use deadly force when there is even the remote possibility that their life is in danger. It's like the cop that shot the family dog in front of the 6 year old child because it showed its teeth. Police officers are supposed to be trained in hand to hand combat and non lethal weapons. Shoot first, ask questions later only works when you can set your pistol to stun. Until the police force starts investing its revenue in this type of technology research, rather than the exponential increase of police personnel and units this will continue to be an issue. These guys make so much revenue for the municipality / state with tickets, fines, arrests, court costs, etc, they could probably end world hunger if they want, but instead the amount of police per capita seems to be steadily increasing, instead of going towards the community they take the money from in the first place. Invest in better technology, or use deadly force as an absolute last resort.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Because the government won't do that unless provoked?

Yeah....

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pimptriggs
proof? nothing is concrete yet man, looks like the cop doesnt like black people in all honesty, but its only a theory, a reply to: alienjuggalo

Well since the cop turned out to be black its a bad theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
the cop that shot the family dog in front of the 6 year old child because it showed its teeth.

i hope that kids gets revenge later in life.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This is a tragedy and seems real fishy. And to the guy trying to educate ats about how you gotta be hard n act rediculous just cause he's from the hood all I can say is your wrong i grew up in Bonita California in the burbs when I got into a life of crime i never had to stay up to date with any of the task you listed they just liked me cause I have lots of cash . Not knowing I deal massive amounts in the burbs. Best way to understand it is America As a whole has a drug problem doesn't matter if it's burbs or hood.
Ecspecially if the kid supposedly robbed a convience store for a pack of blunts . They are 4 for a dollar how broke is ferguson mo. It can't be that bad we got people jackin dollar objects riots false flags and anon all wrapped up in this police state propoganda to shield the fact that the officer has no legal binding or objective view which can allow him to. Commit murder. Period . Thug or not he was a broke ass n in my eyes could have pan handled for a quarter at a time to get a pack of rellos .
edit on 17-8-2014 by PrettyPicasso because: I'm too real to not speak my mind

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You're kidding, right? They have done quite a bit. And for the good of humanity. en.wikipedia.org... Fighting censorship, sexual predators, government coverups, supported people's rights, supported OWS, fought against Scientology. They've taken the steps needed to break this #hole of a world apart and I only wish I could be a part of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Obama-Chicago way is to not reward bad behavior with the privilege of law enforcement. 9 shots? By that guy? Lived at that house? But they don't get evil like that without a non-public agreement with the local meanies somewhere on the side. Crime didn't get there without permission, maybe with bacon grease. No this was to get back at someone the victim knew. It's organized crime. It's not his first kill. He's got someone else's plasma all over his person, a sign of non-sanctioned violence. So I bet if they shuffle through things they'll find at least 5 victims.

Still no reason for a race riot though.

So I expect the murderer to be transferred immediately to work/hide in some other noplace town, and if I mention his name he's going to be in town in about a week, speeding like a madman to work unethical jobs to pay for the court fees.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Greetings:

… and I only wish I could be a part of them.

Perhaps you already are by your aware thinking.

We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
United as One
Divided by Zero
We are Uniting Humanity
We Are You
Expect Us

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join