It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our own Mick West debates Dane Wiginton on chemtrails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Link to original source Metabunk.

It's a very good read and Mick did a good job of politely giving information. (as always)

One thing I would have loved to have seen is for an offer to rent the plane to take the mid air samples, and the looser had to pay for the plane. Since Dane is sure contrails cannot persist, most planes today cannot even make lasting contrails, and the ones that stop and start are DEFINITELY chemtrails, identifying the trail for testing should have been easy and without argument. I would think that if this was advertised and donations were asked for, both sides would pony up enough one time for this to take place.

Just think about it, the chemtrail mystery would finally be solved. No more speculation. No more wondering.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Mick is correct in "most" of his replies.
I can answer one thing Mick did not. And I quote :
"Dane: [laughs] Well, we have close-up video of nozzles on planes with these plumes coming out, how is that explained?..."

All commercial aircraft have "Dump Valves" the aircraft has a max takeoff and landing weight...period.
They cannot Exceed the max landing weight. So they open the fuel valves to dump fuel to reduce the weight of the plane.
All fuel dump areas are exact spots "except in emergency cases" where they are allowed to dump fuel over.
So, the on and off is the pilots dumping fuel ad yes it will leave a trail most every time.

Sounds to me a Dane needs some edumacation………….

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

Let me get this straight, you say the on and off persistent contrails are caused by the dumping of excess fuel, right?
edit on 14-8-2014 by toastyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: toastyr

The stopping and starting trails are due to changes in the air. A pocket of less humid air will cause a trail to have blank spots in it. Just like clouds aren't everywhere, just in the places where conditions are right for them to form.

I am not 100% sure what a fuel dump looks like.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's a very good read and Mick did a good job of politely giving information. (as always)

I enjoyed the fact that Mick didn't waiver on anything and Dane was stepping all over himself when he was confronted with the facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I am not 100% sure what a fuel dump looks like.

Well according to this it can look like a contrail.

Another solution is to eject fuel. This can be as easy as the flip of a switch in the cockpit. The system consists of pumps and valves designed to let fuel jettison from nozzles on the wings of the aircraft. Such a system can eject thousands of pounds of fuel per minute, and it looks like a contrail when it's released

science.howstuffworks.com...

And an up close look at one.

I can see it now, there are some that would say the second vid is a chemtrail dump and not a fuel dump.
edit on 14-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is what I find so interesting...

John: Okay. Mick, do you do this for any sort of compensation or money?

Mick: No, not at all, like I said I semi-retired about ten years ago, I did fairly well in the video game industry, so I don't really need to have an income. I'm not like super rich, but I don't need to, you know, pull in money. You'll notice there's no adverts on my website or anything like that. And no one is paying me to do it

John: Okay, Dane, Same question, are you doing this for money

Dane: Not only is it not for profit, it has only been at my own expense, something in the realm of 40 to 50K in the last 10 years, so absolutely not for profit, only at great personal expense, economic expense.

So now he only spent 4 to 5,000 dollars a year, heck I spend more than that on groceries a year. I guarantee he gets way more from donations on his site from the gullible.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yea, the money thing made me smile too. He didn't mention his donation button. And I wonder how many chemtrail medical products he has a share in. I wonder if there is a way to find out how much his site brings in?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

This is what I find so interesting...

John: Okay. Mick, do you do this for any sort of compensation or money?

Mick: No, not at all, like I said I semi-retired about ten years ago, I did fairly well in the video game industry, so I don't really need to have an income. I'm not like super rich, but I don't need to, you know, pull in money. You'll notice there's no adverts on my website or anything like that. And no one is paying me to do it

John: Okay, Dane, Same question, are you doing this for money

Dane: Not only is it not for profit, it has only been at my own expense, something in the realm of 40 to 50K in the last 10 years, so absolutely not for profit, only at great personal expense, economic expense.

So now he only spent 4 to 5,000 dollars a year, heck I spend more than that on groceries a year. I guarantee he gets way more from donations on his site from the gullible.

And one years spend would charter a plane equipped to sample a trail.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, the money thing made me smile too. He didn't mention his donation button. And I wonder how many chemtrail medical products he has a share in. I wonder if there is a way to find out how much his site brings in?

Unlikely. He hasn't even bothered to register as a "non-profit" like, say, Skyder, so nobody can request his accounts. If he was actually charged with fraud then I am sure PayPal would have to reveal the figures. Sadly, I think his brand of fleecing the gullible doesn't quite cross the line into outright illegality.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: network dude

Unlikely. He hasn't even bothered to register as a "non-profit" like, say, Skyder, so nobody can request his accounts. If he was actually charged with fraud then I am sure PayPal would have to reveal the figures. Sadly, I think his brand of fleecing the gullible doesn't quite cross the line into outright illegality.

Seems to be a lot easier in the States than here in the UK, I guess freedom has it's price.

top topics

join