It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA cameras capture alien-like figure ‘walking’ on the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This photo captured by Nasa shows what appears to be a humanoid figure walking on the moon.

What makes it really interesting is that the figure appears to have a shadow.

Have a look:

I have sited my source below. Is this picture/image real, and is it really a Nasa picture?

Source:

Alien 'walking' on the moon

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Taking moon walking to the next level!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
So many threads on the same topic.
Oh and that would be one massive humanoid lol.
edit on 14-8-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't know what it is but it creeps me out !

Can't wait to hear all the scientific opinions .

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is the 4th thread on this bit of dirt on a piece of film....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-8-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think ATS is being trolled now with this story, im surprised no darude-sandstorm quotes have been thrown around.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

it's probably a shadow cast down by something in the sky not that that wouldn't be news but as far as it being something walking on the Moon like the Doo Dah Man....... uuuhhh don't think so.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Can't NASA edit these pictures out. Someone isn't doing their job. I wonder if that guy walking around the Sahara Desert is thirsty.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
totally looks like this guy

www.thechickenhawk.com...

a reply to: MessageforAll

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Its Optimus Prime searching for the Autobot ship that crashed.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Already in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Can't NASA edit these pictures out. Someone isn't doing their job. I wonder if that guy walking around the Sahara Desert is thirsty.

And if someone did we'd have certain people screaming that they're doctoring images and hiding something.. And if someone ever proved that it was only dirt like this originally, the answer would be 'why would they tamper with it to remove dirt! They're hiding something!'.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Alien looks up and "oh WTF?" runs home bursts in the door "Mum mum guess what I saw? "Whats that son?". There is a strange looking machine in the sky". Mother shakes her probiscis and gives the little creature what passes for a stern look on an already tired and care worn face. "Next you'll be telling me that the moon is round".

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The picture is over a year old and please learn how to use search. There was a thread last year and another two days ago. SHEESH.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Slenderman! Watch out for missing astronauts?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
I think ATS is being trolled now with this story, im surprised no darude-sandstorm quotes have been thrown around.

I would be surprised if they were given that Sandstorm by Darude is a tune as opposed to a song, it has no lyrics. Said the rock dj...

I dunno about a bit of dirt, there's a similar effect in another pic, caused by a mound.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Go outside and stop being a dick for more than 5 minutes.

This person obviously didnt see the previous thread...its called having a life and not living on this site waiting for someone to make a mistake.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

There's this thing where you can actually search this site,using key words, that will save you the time from typing out the info that may already be covered... So you can free up your time to get some freash air... Just saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is now the third active thread on this (not to mention the thread from 2010 that already explained this).

Can we close this one?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

JFK, Roswell, 9/11, these have all been covered before so i dont understand your point.

and regardless dont moderators usually handle this sort of thing hellobruce... errr 001ggg100?

Just saying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join