It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really?! Is this what has become of ATS?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Just another flash in the pan.

Bottom line, ATS rocks.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
They should have left the propaganda label on the RT links. That way people coming to ATS from the greater web would have an extra clue as to what kind of site this is, without having to get up to their knees in it. Next thing you know ATS will be the next JREF and everyone will be scratching their heads as to how this has happened.

Just testing some things I read in the thread here:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2014/08/could-this-be-atlantis-pyramids-found-in-waters-off-cuba-video-2474224.html

Well looks like they try to block beforeitsnews but whoever said they block Sorcha Faal seems to have been wrong.
edit on 18-8-2014 by BridgebyaFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

Well looks like they try to block beforeitsnews but whoever said they block Sorcha Faal seems to have been wrong.

Try actually clicking on the link.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I did. whatdoesitmean.com carries through but beforeitsnews.com had the www taken out of the URL so it has to be added back in. Are you getting something different?

What other sites have their URL automatically edited by the forum when you try to post them?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

I did. whatdoesitmean.com carries through but beforeitsnews.com had the www taken out of the URL so it has to be added back in. Are you getting something different?

What other sites have their URL automatically edited by the forum when you try to post them?

whatdoesitmean takes me to a 404 page.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

whatdoesitmean takes me to a 404 page.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Weird. It doesn't do that for me. Maybe it's because I'm on Linux. I've noticed that this gives me all kinds of special powers.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join