It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction & 28 Second Clip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I just spent a minute reviewing the forums and look forward to interacting with everyone. A few topics here have really caught my eye. I'm impressed.

As indicative by my username I'm a cleared government contractor with a specialty in defense software development, and I'll leave it at that for now. I'm a firm believer in letting experience speak for itself. I know there are a lot of people on the forum who claim they are ex/current A51 employees. In reality finding such an individual is rare. In fact, those possessing the privilege are typically cleared with an executive level TS/SCI clearance with a specialty SSBI conducted prior to hire. In some cases, this background check can take as long as 3 years to obtain.

Anyway, I found this particular article to be interesting. It was originally published in 2008 on ATS and maintains remarkable accuracy.

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two separate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become unstable and cause black holes.

How are these points/portals created?: An anti proton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time. Normally this rip would quickly dissolve but it can be held open by being surrounded by anti-grav devices to stop gravity from closing it up. The rip can then be stretched using magnets so someone can enter it. The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

Connecting portals: During experiments at A51 we discovered that before these portals dissolved they vibrated at a certain unique frequency. If we could create 2 portals and make them vibrate at the same frequency it is theorised that these 2 portals will become "joined". I have no idea how that works because I am not a quantum physicist.

The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be dissolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Why should you believe me? That is a question. Ask yourself, deep down inside, are you looking at the truth? I hope that you see that I'm telling the truth.

As part of my introduction I'd like to share my favorite clip from Area 51; posted by National Geographic on Youtube:

www.youtube.com...

Rest assured that I'll always be respectful and look forward to the comradery. Cheers
edit on 14-8-2014 by a51contractor because: Early Entry

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: a51contractor

Interesting.

Very.... interesting. Anything else? Where was that article from?

ETA I meant what was the original post?

edit on 14-8-2014 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sicksonezer0

Hi sicksonezer0 , it was a brief clip from an hour long national geographic documentary. I should let you know that I edited my original post, adding a few things to it.

Notice the brief "weightlessness" that occurs. The heavy device on springs is a series of weights that were literally levitated off of the ground. Look carefully and you will see that the square device that "bounced" weighs several tons. It would take an enormous amount of power to lift it, wouldn't you say?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yeah, its an awesome video. I remember seeing it on a documentary I watched years and years about nuclear bombs. The footage out there seems incredible.

The weightlessness I think is caused by the extreme vibration from the blast. I always wondered about how or if that could be accomplished without the devastating explosion that follows.

They also set them off in the atmosphere, which in my humble opinion, takes a big ole' set of balls, considering they had very little understand the implications that could have resulted.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The documentary was called Trinity and Beyond. A fond memory tied to watching that.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I agree. Groom has some of the top scientists in the world on their payroll. The study of high-energy physics is one of life's greatest riddles.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: a51contractor

The original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought that looked familiar. I remember stumbling across this when I first discovered ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

It actually gave me chills when I saw that was dated from 2008. I don't know the guy, but I'd say he was deeply troubled by something he was exposed to. Given the accuracy of the statement, I'd like to form my opinion and say most of that is still top secret.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I've been waiting for a thread like this. Your timing is impeccable.

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thank you!

top topics

join