MUFON is promoting Billy Meier - Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Again, you don't know what others believe

Yes I do , not everything I post in this thread relates to you.

In fact, you are so hung up on the image data, and it being fake that you have completely missed the real bit of evidence that will indicate the reality of his visitors. I'll leave it to you to figure out what that is

Why don't you post this evidence ? , also why don't you post the pictures that have been proved real and a link to the research that was done to come to that conclusion.

you will accept almost anything that gives even the smallest indication in your favor.

You don't know what I would or wouldn't accept

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yes I do , not everything I post in this thread relates to you.

Wow, dude...I suppose I should thank you for thinking of me, but, I really was being much more "generic". There remains a simple fact; you don't know the thoughts of others. Especially if you don't have a physical presence.

Why don't you post this evidence ? , also why don't you post the pictures that have been proved real and a link to the research that was done to come to that conclusion.

That evidence has already been posted, by you , and many others; falsely thinking that it would serve to "debunk" the case. The reality is, you haven't looked, you haven't analyzed the evidence; all you have done is presume, and give yourself a black eye from jerking your knee.

I was personally around when Marcel dis the analysis on some of the images, and the metal sample, and you weren't. It was fascinating, and very educational; you should experience it for yourself.

You don't know what I would or wouldn't accept

Sure I do...you are as transparent as new glass. You don't care about truth, and fail to employ real investigative technique, and science...by your own admission, and visible performance.

And, I think worse of all; you miss / ignore the really obvious.

ETA: By all the "rules" of justice, invented by Terrestrial Humans over the centuries...it is not I who must provide evidence, it is you the accuser who must provide his proof. You know; that old concept; "innocent until proven guilty". (if you wish it applied to yourself; you must apply it to others)

edit on 15-8-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I really was be much more "generic"

Indeed.

That evidence has already been posted, by you , and many others; falsely thinking that it would serve to "debunk" the case.

So you would rather trade insults than back up your proclamations with any evidence ....fine.

I was personally around when Marcel dis the analysis on some of the images, and the metal sample, and you weren't

No I wasn't , perhaps you can post his findings.

you are as transparent as new glass. You don't care about truth, and fail to employ real investigative technique, and science...by your own admission, and visible performance.
And, I think worse of all; you miss / ignore the really obvious.

Billy Meier is a Hoaxer , I find it interesting you get personal with someone for stating that fact , you say I don't care about the truth ....Ha !

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So you would rather trade insults than back up your proclamations with any evidence ....fine.

While I won't deny that I may have started to get personal...sorry IF I did. The fact remains that the evidence you so desperately want has already been posted, in abundance, by you and many others.

The question is "WHY" you are so afraid of actually doing your due diligence and analyzing the images your own self. Perhaps the probability of discovering yourself wrong is too great?

Billy Meier is a Hoaxer , I find it interesting you get personal with someone for stating that fact , you say I don't care about the truth ....Ha !

Well; you don't care about the truth; by your own admission. AND, unfortunately you have failed horribly to provide any evidence to support your position. And yes I've seen the images you try to use. Some you are using in a deceptive / untruthful manner, others, are obvious "plants" (sad part is you can't or won't know the difference). (I think its more like won't!)

The reality is that no one has successfully shown that Billy is a Hoaxer...

The burden of proof is squarely on you, and you have failed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
2 failing businesses are just joining forces to salvage what's left bs + bs = smoke screened bs

I have even heard the MUFON is ate up with infiltrators trying to run the thing into the ground.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well; you don't care about the truth; by your own admission.

And where did I admit that ?
On page 2 I said "I do care about the truth which is why I don't believe Meier had any ET contact"

How convenient .

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

the claim :

"they tampered with / swaped my picture "

ONLY occurs AFTER sceptics point out the flaws / true provenance of the pic in question

its just pathetic back peddling - one would think that these people would know which image is actually thiers and or what their imaginary friends look like

but no - they don't notice such things until sceptics demonstrate the pic is a fraud

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

And you still fail to grasp the concept, I see.
edit on 15-8-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm sorry man, but, it appears you have missed the whole point!

You carry on and on about the evil hoax, and the images that prove it; yet you have no images that prove anything of the sort. And as far as I can see, you don't have any real evidence at all.

And, yet; standing there all alone, staring you in the face is all the evidence you could ever need...the virtual proof you want...and you ignore it.

Ever think about the probabilities of people from the Pleiades? Did you know that it is quite impossible right now? I mean give it a few hundred million years, and then maybe...but today? Nope, can't happen. (scientific fact)

Seriously; all of yall should give up on the knee jerk "debunk" crap, and start using real science...it works better, and is frequently easier.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Denoli
2 failing businesses are just joining forces to salvage what's left bs + bs = smoke screened bs

I have even heard the MUFON is ate up with infiltrators trying to run the thing into the ground.

I think they don't need help there doing and have been doing a grand job themselves
I even think ancient aliens has more cred

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You carry on and on about the evil hoax, and the images that prove it; yet you have no images that prove anything of the sort. And as far as I can see, you don't have any real evidence at all.

I've shown evidence to back my position where as you have just blustered and avoided questions put to you , you seem to think you have some inside track but in reality you have nothing to back up your position defending a hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think Springers words on the BIlly Meier Hoax is appropriate on a great thread back in 09 that demolished Meier, IIG and his flunkies.

The debunking of Meier is a old and boring exercise, and where once it provided a laughable entertainment, it is now just tedious. I encourage MUFONs removal of Meier as a bonafide unsolved UFO case. It serves no purpose other than to indulge the IIG commercial agenda and dilute honest research into the phenomena

originally posted by: Springer
I think we've all had enough of the Meier HOAX... This thread is turning into yet another failed attempt at disproving facts (IIG's research and DEBUNKING) with junk science, hearsay and B.S.

Enough...

Thread closed and headed for the trash bin where it belongs..

Springer...

edit on 15-8-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: supamoto

But have his claims & pics. ever been proven to be fakes?

Yes many times , there is no doubt Meier is a hoaxer and Horn is his promoter.
Below is just one example , much more is available online or on ATS whichever you choose.
forgetomori.com...

I really do apologise as im jumping straight in from page one without reading the thread. So I'm no pro when it comes to UFOs, I try and read as much as possible but a slow learner. Anyway I had never seen the wedding cake photo until gortex posted that link. How can anyone seen that the pic of the wedding cake UFO is a fake. It just doesn't look right at all, if someone handed that to me and tried making me believe that it's a UFO is laugh my back side off.
edit on 15-8-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

because he is one of only a few famous 'contactees'
i'm not sure his theory true or not
top secret

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I've shown evidence to back my position where as you have just blustered and avoided questions put to you , you seem to think you have some inside track but in reality you have nothing to back up your position defending a hoax.

Dude! Seriously?!???

Take any of the older images...pre 1980 or so...virtually all of them will show how wrong you are. All One need do is inspect the image.

So...no absolutely not; have you provided any credible evidence to back up your position.

What's even worse you insist that the images you use are your big bad evidence, and the images themselves belie you!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Of course they have!....numerous times in this thread evidence of Meir's hoaxes have been shown, the dinosaur pictures to name but one, the problem is that when evidence is shown of his poorly executed hoaxes people claim that the hoaxes have been substituted or introduced by "shadowy" agencies.......with that mind set no evidence will ever be good enough for the believers will it?......you'll just claim that it's bogus evidence.

Evidence has been provided that Meir is a hoaxer, that evidence is plain to see, since you are claiming that this evidence has been tampered with.....how about you provide some evidence to back that up?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
Of course they have!....numerous times in this thread evidence of Meir's hoaxes have been shown, the dinosaur pictures to name but one, the problem is that when evidence is shown of his poorly executed hoaxes people claim that the hoaxes have been substituted or introduced by "shadowy" agencies.......with that mind set no evidence will ever be good enough for the believers will it?......you'll just claim that it's bogus evidence.

Evidence has been provided that Meir is a hoaxer, that evidence is plain to see, since you are claiming that this evidence has been tampered with.....how about you provide some evidence to back that up?

Well firstly, I don't think I said any evidence was tampered with, although that would be one explanation for the deterioration of his images, we'll get to that in half a moment.

The little bits, and that is all you have is "little bits" of data, is hardly sufficient to sway the probabilities in this case. There is too little, and the confidence level is far to low; sorry.

Now, the images themselves...In the beginning they are rather good, out of focus, but good images. Analysis on many of those images proved them to not be "fakes". In many cases there was enough information in the image to see that it was indeed an airborne structure, and some indication of distance and size was also found. This data showed that the events and images were not faked. Sometime after 1980 or so (I moved away from the investigation around 1980, and did not follow it) something changed. His images started to degrade, and we are left with what we have today. By the way, there is a very poor selection of images available today on the internet. So poor that it may be difficult to reproduce the original reports. So all we are left with is a collection of "deconstructions" as they are called. As a software engineer I've learned that decompilations are never an accurate reflection of the original.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There is a new thread on Meier case dealing with the outer space pictures allegedly photographed by Meier; and shown to be nothing but fakes.
edit on 22-8-2014 by skepticufo because: meaning

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join