It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW PROCLAIMED IN ST. LOUIS, Aug. 14, 1861.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So, there's a media blackout in Ferguson, reporters have been arrested (HuffPo, WaPo) and look what happened 150-odd years ago on the same day. Tptb love their dates. Are they about to declare Martial Law? Is there some numerology significance to August 14?

I hereby declare and establish martial law in the City and County of St. Louis. Major J. MCKINSTRY, United States Army, is appointed Provost-Marshal. All orders and regulations issued by him will be respected and obeyed accordingly.

Article

St. Louis Martial Law drills in 2012

edit on 14-8-2014 by raedar because: maths

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar
...............never mind....
...sorry for the interruption...
edit on 8/14/2014 by WanDash because: all's well that ends well

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

They might not be declaring martial law just yet, but it sure seems like it is already in effect.

History just keeps on repeating itself.

edit on 14-8-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

hahaha! Up past my bedtime. Who can sleep?!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

True, true, both things you stated.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's a link to a livestream. Cops just moved into a group that was peacefully protesting, hit them with rounds and rounds of rubber bullets, pushed them back into a neighborhood.

new.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

This is currently the way I have seen things happen nowadays also, they just ignore the "declaring" part and start doing the rest of it.
I remember the State police idiot in Connecticut who threatened to investigate (harass) anyone exercising their first amendment rights if they said anything against what officials say happened.

He just left out the part where he could have said "as of now, the first amendment is revoked in regards to SH for everyone.

It does seem to work much better for these traitorous officials to not say anything, they just do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

There's a great thing about doublespeak. You don't realize it. Until you do.

Perfect.
edit on 14-8-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, then i guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CRUSTY37

Sadly, tomorrow is a long way away.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Martial law was actually declared when the patriot act was signed into law. What we are seeing is the framework slowly put in place for events like this. We currently do not live in a free society in the US. TPTB control the media,internet,schools,federal and even state governments and agencies.

They control 40% of the entire economy. They will take outright control using fear and the make believe need for internal and external security. Many people think it is a joke when you mention the progressive agenda. In the next 5 years they will see it for what it really is.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Martial law was actually declared when the patriot act was signed into law. What we are seeing is the framework slowly put in place for events like this. We currently do not live in a free society in the US. TPTB control the media,internet,schools,federal and even state governments and agencies.

They control 40% of the entire economy. They will take outright control using fear and the make believe need for internal and external security. Many people think it is a joke when you mention the progressive agenda. In the next 5 years they will see it for what it really is.

Kind of makes you think if they want this and fully prepared for it. Just look at the amount of military equipment in use, and according to the Times there are 53 police in Ferguson with 21K citizens. Obama resigned the Patriot Act and then has been quietly working at giving military equipment to police departments all over the US.

What I would like to know is how does the population feel about their 2nd amendment rights now? About the arguments of cheap Saturday night specials, at one time they wanted those banned, if anyone remembers? Anyone questioning were all of the cops came from, and are the Blackwater employees?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Abraham Lincoln declared martial law during the Civil War. Martial law has not been lifted yet from his declaration of martial law, over a hundred years ago. This Awareness indicates that any time entities in power want to do something that is illegal under the Constitution, they go simply ahead with it under the principle of the martial law declared by Lincoln. That is how the Executive Orders are presented. They are Executive Orders based on martial law that has not been lifted. This is also referred to as admiralty law.

Don't know much about this but I guess it is suggesting that the USA has been under Martial Law for along time.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You guys should stop smoking the unlogic weed.

They know better to enact martial law...it would only start more riots across the United States because the world is connected by the media. People know what is going on there and it will continue to get bad

Here is another thing to take into consideration. While the protests were going on in New Mexico, a fellow co-worker interviewed some of these individuals and asked why are you out here.

Most responded..."I have no idea, I just wanted to get out of work."
This is the underlining issue with the world. It is full of a bunch of whiny adults that will never grow up, much like most of you.

I want ebola to screw up the world. I think it would do wonders on the the stupidity levels but I am sure I am the only one.
edit on 14-8-2014 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

I want ebola to screw up the world. I think it would do wonders on the the stupidity levels but I am sure I am the only one.

What the only stupid one? Ebola wouldn't do much wonder's if that's the case. Or were you talking about something else? If you think the Ebola outbreak is such a great thing, how about you head over to Africa and check out the people who are bleeding out of every hole in their bodies.. What you want is a disgusting and outright stupidity on it's own.
edit on 14-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Not for nothing...but I think martial law was declared when they demanded that peaceful protesters had to disband. Even after they allowed them during daylight hours.

Isn't that what is called a curfew??
edit on 14-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

I'm glad your friend spoke with a few protesters in New Mexico and figured out the heartbeat of ALL US CITIZENS.

I stayed up late watching live feed and hearing several interviews of citizens. NONE were up in the middle of the night to get out of anything. Many of them were blocked off from getting to their homes.

The police are using aggression unnecessarily against peaceful protesters as well as the Media! Two journalists were arrested yesterday for "not leaving a restaurant quick enough". Not to mention, the police STOOD DOWN during the riots. THE RIOTERS were majority out of towners!!!

The police force in this town has been outfitted by the Pentagon in program 1033 and has MILLIONS of dollars worth of military equipment, AND they were running Martial Law drills in the area in 2012. Wow, lots of coincidences!

Wishing for Ebola to screw up the world points to a level of mental sickness I am not trained to address.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

You asked how US citizens feel about the 2nd after this. Personally I think the 2nd and the internet/free flow of information are the only thing holding tyranny in check. Take them away and tyranny will follow. I used to put firearms at the top of the list but I have come to understand the free flow of information is just as critical to freedom.

Many people point and say look at my country we have no need for firearms. The problem with that mindset is what if your government falls into tyranny? History has shown what I am saying to be 100% correct.

edit on 14-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: MarlinGrace

You asked how US citizens feel about the 2nd after this. Personally I think the 2nd and the internet/free flow of information are the only thing holding tyranny in check. Take them away and tyranny will follow. I used to put firearms at the top of the list but I have come to understand the free flow of information is just as critical to freedom.

Many people point and say look at my country we have no need for firearms. The problem with that mindset is what if your government falls into tyranny? History has shown what I am saying to be 100% correct.

You are spot on. It is my hope that the net saves us from our own government, but the government is working diligently to control the internet, and if they have it their way they will. This in win number 2 will be most important.
Thanks for your reply, not many get this, glad you do.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Karen Hudes states in many of her tweets, that we are under martial law since 1861, she states further that all the courts in the USA are martial law courts, furthermore she goes on that the US Constitution has been secretly suspended when USA went bankrupt in 1879, thus the USA became a corporation. And on March 9, 1933 FDR made us all enemy combatants.

I remember August 14, 2003 yea when space time collided.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join