It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old girl with dog survives 11 days in Siberian forest!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A tear fell down my eye when I saw the video.. Just amazing, anybody who doesn't like dogs or just don't love them that much will now.

MUST WATCH
Article with video

For the people who don't want to read, here's the youtube link.
Also you won't see her until around 3 minutes, 3 min and about 10 seconds to be exact. Enjoy!
YouTube

edit on 13-8-2014 by lamphead444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

This is a mystery. The circumstances surrounding this Girl are unexplainable. They believe the were searching and for almost two weeks without a sign and out of nowhere this Girl is found in a Marsh or Swamp. Mind you the temperature was so cold that the odds of her (a 4 yearl old) actually surviving is pretty close to impossible. Apparently she said she had ate some type of berries and this is a common theme with children who go missing in forests etc. I think it runs with Bigfoot/Yeti stories or something.

Very mysterious if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If I had a child, I would be sure that they had a dog. Especially in a wilderness area.
I would teach the child that they are the only one allowed to feed the dog.
I do the same myself. No one but me feeds my dog.
This installs a sense of loyalty in the animal that can come in handy in an emergency.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Kids and dogs just work, man. We have a four kids and two dogs. They are great protectors. I had dogs all growing up, they were my best friends, seriously. And they would have done anything to protect me, I'm sure.

a reply to: skunkape23

This story is awesome OP.

Good dog.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
She hugged the dog for warmth and it really is an amazing story.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed
Thank you! I agree with you 100%, I've never owned a dog but always wished for one, If I didn't have roommates I'd get a golden retriever. My dad wouldn't allow dogs ever since a pit bull attacked my brother when he was like 4, got about 70+ stitches so I understand why some people dislike them, but I don't think it's possible to say you don't like this dog after watching lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Wow that's actually genius. Just learned something new that will come in handy, thanks!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
She hugged the dog for warmth and it really is an amazing story.

Actually I heard a conflicting story last night about this scenario... They had been searching and there was no sign of the girl and then like she just manifested out of nowhere she was there. The story I heard suggested she couldn't remember why she ventured off into the forest and all she can remember is that she was eating berries. The Dog left her which means she was exposed to the conditions without the warmth of the dog for a very long time.

If she was there and searches were in fact conducted in the area you would think that they would of found her straight away, not just randomly appearing almost two weeks later after the entire area was searched and no sign of her anywhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yea great story.

I would like to hear about a cat that could do that

I don't think a cat would even know how.

P

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Lol gatta remember she's 3 years old and 3 year olds aren't even developed yet so I can see how she said she doesn't know how she got there, and the dog left her for about 2 days only, and you must also keep in mind it isn't easy to find a small 3 year old girl in a big forest huddled up in tall ass grass
. One more thing you have to keep in mind is that this place does not have the luxury of technology, they don't even have phones and they probably had only 1 helicopter with very poor equipment. But yeah I can see what you mean by the girl being alone there for almost 2 days.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That is one hell of a smart dog, realized she could not last forever so took the courage's decision to go for help.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This story is impossible, a 3 years old girl 11 days alone (with the dog)?? I don't truly believe that this is possible, there has to be a backdoor story for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Interesting case, and glad to see one with a happy ending. For those who are interested, here are the Paulides Missing 411 criteria that this case meets:

- Small child goes missing with canine
- Wearing only light clothing unsuited to cold temperatures
- Not wearing shoes
- Is found with scratches
- Berries are involved (in this case, she claims to have eaten wild berries)
- Survival called miraculous because of conditions, including low temps and bears/other wildlife in the area
- (Unverified report) child found in area previously searched*

*Note that she was found ~4 miles from her home vilage and over 100 people had been searching for her.
Source: www.hindustantimes.com...

Phoenix, I think maybe my cat could do that -- but wouldn't, unless a tuna reward was involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Yea great story.

I would like to hear about a cat that could do that

I don't think a cat would even know how.

P

The only things a cat is good for is pissing in the corners, #ting in your shoes and being delicious when grilled.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Meanwhile, my dog runs away from cockroaches.

top topics

join