posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
Interesting case, and glad to see one with a happy ending. For those who are interested, here are the Paulides Missing 411 criteria that this case
- Small child goes missing with canine
- Wearing only light clothing unsuited to cold temperatures
- Not wearing shoes
- Is found with scratches
- Berries are involved (in this case, she claims to have eaten wild berries)
- Survival called miraculous because of conditions, including low temps and bears/other wildlife in the area
- (Unverified report) child found in area previously searched*
*Note that she was found ~4 miles from her home vilage and over 100 people had been searching for her.
Phoenix, I think maybe my cat could
do that -- but wouldn't, unless a tuna reward was involved.