It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't post in certain forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was just wondering why I seem to not be allowed to post in certain forums. I did notice that some such as the Research forum apparently require you to do something special to gain posting rights, but I seem to not be able to post on any thread in the Posse Comitatus forum. The Reply button is just gone from every thread. I didn't see any sticky rules about having to earn some special posting privilege there, so is this just a glitch or is there some specific reason why I can't post?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

I think you need 500 posts to get to start a thread on the Posse forum 200 to get on chat and the r.a.ts forum but pm a mod and ask as i could be wrong but i need to hit the reply icon to reply to someone on the pose comitatus forum too

edit on 13/8/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There are post restrictions in some forums....such as RATS, Posse Comitatus.
I thought it was 200 posts for each, but it may have been raised recently.

Other forums require special status....such as Writer, Fighter or Scholar.
They require being a member in good standing for a period of time....as well as requirements specific to the title.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I don't know...I discovered that I can post in the Posse forum if I reply to someone's post, but the Reply and New Thread buttons at the bottom/top of a thread are both missing. Rather strange.

new topics

top topics

join