It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because Leftists Are 'Never Happy'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Williams was a big time substance abuser.
No wonder he was so "depressed".
And his "acting" was 2nd fiddle as well.
Over-glorified and not all that great of a comedian either."

My point about clinical depression has nothing to do with
substance abuse
or professional achievement.
Clinical depression is alien to most of us.
It is not feeling down or discouraged.
It is a disease that ravages the mind.
The pain and horror are so intense that
death is a welcome embrace.
Perhaps you should wonder about the nature of this type of depression.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Ug.

*Always* an excuse for failure.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

since we're in the pit...

dude, i like you for the most part....

but if you can't quit being a dick, kindly go away.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh: A popular right-wing conservative radio bloviator; also a liberal synonym for a wildly popular turd floating in a punch bowl.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Someone close to Robin Williams just released a statement to the media that Mr. Williams recently found out he had the horrible disease of Parkinsons and was having difficulty dealing with the disease and the diagnosis. It is a harsh disease and medication does not always do the trick for everyone...so it supposedly was not depression alone that was the causative factor in this case or that he was just some burned out druggie as some would love to suggest and keep on harping on that so called fact. There was more to it all then originally thought.

And here we go again...the righty and leftie garbage...divide and conquer as always. We are humans and Americans first. The constant bickering over party affiliations is childish and stupid at best. Let the poor guy rest in peace already for crikeys sakes!
edit on 16-8-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Parkinsons. Aging. Both suck. I hope you have cursed yourself Mr. Limbaugh, that would be justice. The older I get, the more it seems true, "only the good die young".

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: muse7

I guess if everyone were a conservative we'd still be wiping our ass with sticks and leaves.

Who needs change? We should accept the world for what it is.

At least, if we still had to do it that way, the human population wouldn't be so wussified and ignorant of simple things, such as the fact that animals have to die for someone to eat meat, for one example. They think meat comes from the grocery store. Just an example. The world has become something that makes it hard for people to see it for what it is.

Rush, reading from the article, a close unnamed source said Robin was depressed about having to go work TV again and that his lifestyle was being reduced. He had to sell homes ect. And I got to clean dog what all day? LOL.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Parkinsons. Aging. Both suck. I hope you have cursed yourself Mr. Limbaugh, that would be justice. The older I get, the more it seems true, "only the good die young".

This Parkinson thing sounded a bit convenient. Remember a close source said he had survivors guilt and couldn't take the humiliation of financial loss and working TV. I have always loved Robin but am really sort of disappointed in him here.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Double post.
edit on 16-8-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

"This Parkinson thing sounded a bit convenient". Wow. You need to spend time in a nursing home and see if death would not be a better alternative.

edit on 16-8-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I was talking about the information not the disease.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Rush Limbaugh: A popular right-wing conservative radio bloviator; also a liberal synonym for a wildly popular turd floating in a punch bowl.

They love Rush what are you talking about. He's like Barbarossa! They wouldn't know what to do without him.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You mean that people actually still listen to this drug addled moron. If so - WHY!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frankensence

I agree with him. Liberals are morons.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frankensence

Rush is a good example of the lowest form of human life, a sociopath who is very flawed, callous and heartless and ignores his own shortcomings while attacking others. His constant outpouring of hateful vitriol has resulted in most of his sponsors have bailed on him and now he resorts to attention getting by making the most provocative hateful comments he can come up with, usually targeting people who are ill or tragedies such as this one and rationalizing them to fit his fascist right wing life in bubble world view. He is excrement in a human suit IMHO and the day can't come soon enough when he is finally cancelled due to lack of interest.
edit on 17-8-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join