It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because Leftists Are 'Never Happy'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frankensence

I don't know how this guy has lasted on the air for so long. It's sad that people even listen to this twisted conservative mouth piece. It's all about shock value and ratings when it comes to the media. They don't care how they can easily change gullible minds.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

"Rush Limbaugh seems to think he knows why Robin Williams died in an apparent suicide earlier this week -- and it's because unhappiness is an attitude of the political left.
The leftist attitude is "one of pessimism and darkness, sadness -- they're never happy, are they?" Limbaugh said on Tuesday's broadcast of his radio show. "They're always angry about something. No matter what they get they're always angry."

Rush Limbaugh is a very small, sad man who has lost his humanity.

Perhaps someday he will see the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Rush's job is to piss people off. It doesn't matter if what he says is true or false, he is a provocateur who's job it is to reinforce the artificial divisions between left and right. He is good at what he does because he is a huge douche.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frankensence
Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because Leftists Are 'Never Happy'

That makes sense. Its why they always want to change the way the world is. Because they don't like how it is currently. They want 'progress'. I call it, "trying to run from the world because they are dissatisfied with it".

As a conservative, it is my philosophy that the world is what it is and is what it is supposed to be. Save liberal perversions of something that would otherwise be pure. But, even then, on some level, maybe its supposed to be liberally tainted. Whatever the case, I'm happy with how the world is and I don't want to change it.

I'd kill myself if I was a liberal too.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: inlucem
Rush's job is to piss people off. It doesn't matter if what he says is true or false, he is a provocateur who's job it is to reinforce the artificial divisions between left and right. He is good at what he does because he is a huge douche.

Exactly..he is just a lowlife troll really/

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Could be but...

Williams was a big time substance abuser.

No wonder he was so "depressed".

And his "acting" was 2nd fiddle as well.

Over-glorified and not all that great of a comedian either.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
And there are many more like him..trolls that is.
2nd

edit on 13-8-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Whenever Rush speaks, an angel gets constipation.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Or... He was already depressed, which led him to substance abuse. Easy to believe given the ease of access to drugs in showbusiness. I don't know what his ability in his job role has to do with anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Link to awards nominated and won by Robin Williams

Guess they just give away awards to everyone..hell, how many you got?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have a heartfelt message for Douche Limpbag.
"Kill yourself. Please, do the world a favor. Take a big fist full of oxycodones and wash it down with a Snapple."
edit on 13-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could be but...

Williams was a big time substance abuser.

No wonder he was so "depressed".

Could we see your imdb page. I'm sure you must have an impressive list of credits to be so critical.
What have you done in your career that stacks up to Williams? Anything?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

That makes sense. Its why they always want to change the way the world is. Because they don't like how it is currently. They want 'progress'. I call it, "trying to run from the world because they are dissatisfied with it".

As a conservative, it is my philosophy that the world is what it is and is what it is supposed to be. Save liberal perversions of something that would otherwise be pure. But, even then, on some level, maybe its supposed to be liberally tainted. Whatever the case, I'm happy with how the world is and I don't want to change it.

I'd kill myself if I was a liberal too.

I guess if everyone were a conservative we'd still be wiping our ass with sticks and leaves.

Who needs change? We should accept the world for what it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have some choice words for that gluttonous, pill-popping pig, but tc won't let me.
So in the ,eantime, i hope when he meets his maker, i want to see the look on his fat, s,army face when he's dropped in Satan's lap...and Robin is in heaven laugn\hing at him

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Rush and many other entertainment personalities are good at creating outrage for attention.
They are paid handsomely for it.

Like a kind of grown-up version of a bad guy wrestler.
Plus they get to invent memes and terminology that eventually slip out into the wild, like "Leftist" or "Centrist" (the first of which having an application - towards a communist, which all Western democracies are still a far cry from no matter how loudly our political commentators will scream); also Liberalist, Right-Wing Gun-Nut, Creationist, Big Oil Shill and a million other labels that have one true goal; to demonize those with an opposing perspective.

But you can't just call people with an opposing view a jerk and have that rile up radio listeners...no, then you have to use the old-time tried and true Victim Mindset.
Remember, if you belong to any creed, religion or ideological movement, you are on the verge of being wiped out by the forces of darkness at any second! Fight back, you're being oppressed!

If you believe in healthcare, those crazed redneck gun nuts will take it away from the world so that orphans are lying bleeding in the streets and doctors won't treat them because they don't have insurance! Survival of the fittest!
If you don't believe in healthcare, those liberal wingnuts will be coming for you soon to force you into a nation-wide gulag where you'll never own anything ever again because the State will enslave everybody! Look, it's happening already!
If you're a Christian? Oppressed! Muslim? Oppressed! Single mom? Oppressed! Chip a nail and someone of Rush Limbaugh's ilk will be along shortly to tell you how oppressed you are.

So that's the how.

The why? Money, first and foremost. People are social, egotistical and not that bright so having someone you've never met tell you that you don't know how right you are with your deepest, darkest and most paranoid fantasies will be paid very well indeed.
Oh, and if there is an illuminati, some sort of secret organization that rules behind the scenes of this neverending political slow motion car crash, then they LOVE the investment people make choosing which sock puppet they prefer over which other.

In the meantime, maybe Robin Williams is blissfully unaware that the human scab, Rush is capitalizing on his death and is instead running through a Monet somewhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

He is partly right. Leftists arent happy, because the world is a mess and they have an uncontrollable conviction to try and change it for the better. Rightests are happy, because they only worry about themselves and thats much easier than worrying about everyone.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

One has a right, to speak as one sees fit largely speaking. One has that right, but all to often we see evidence of people having forgotten that every single right that a person has, comes with a responsibility attached to it.

Where the freedom to speak is concerned, one has a responsibility to ensure that the things that one says are vetted post utterance, to conform to the highest standards of good conduct and respect for ones fellow human beings. One might ignore that responsibility, but doing so means that one ought to expect to be vilified to some degree.

You see, having a right to utter something, does not give one the right to utter without being perceived in a certain way, especially when one ignores every social convention pertaining to the subject matter one is discussing. There is nothing wrong with having a flawed view of the psychopathology of ones political opposition, but using the example of the recently dead Robin Williams, to illustrate the salient points of ones understanding of these matters is in STAGGERINGLY poor taste, and poor taste of this scale speaks volumes about the personality and quality of the speaker.

In this case, Mr Limbaugh has, in my opinion, shown himself to be an ovine lummox of the most gargantuan proportions, by showing such poor form in this matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

I guess if everyone were a conservative we'd still be wiping our ass with sticks and leaves.

Who needs change? We should accept the world for what it is.

At least, if we still had to do it that way, the human population wouldn't be so wussified and ignorant of simple things, such as the fact that animals have to die for someone to eat meat, for one example. They think meat comes from the grocery store. Just an example. The world has become something that makes it hard for people to see it for what it is.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because Leftists Are 'Never Happy

Rush Limbaugh Says Robin Williams Killed Himself Because He Was A Liberal

this is because Rush Limbaugh is an assholeface.

that is all.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Mr. Limbaugh,

With all due respect;

go f**k yourself.

Yours truly,

LionOfGOD
edit on 14-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join