It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC Rant: Against Ferguson Rioters ... ( no 'holds' barred )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

This guy is an idiot. Plain and simple. He just wants attention. He knows dang well how police treat African Americans in this country. He is just using this to try to get on Fox News or the Hannity show. It's funny to me. Because all this talk of black on black crime (which is in reality just called CRIME) this is the first possible homicide in Ferguson all year. But lets keep talking about looting and all the black on black crime. I have no issue with the looting or rioting. Nothing scares those in power more when their illusionary power is stripped away by people who are fed up.
edit on 17-8-2014 by ltheghost because: I forgot the word...guy...lol

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I am so sick of the idea that someone can act a certain color. That is utter B.S. Color of skin has nothing to do with behavior, view points, personality and so on.

I find statements such as "That person is acting black." or "That person is acting white." offensive.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You know what? I won't bother watching. Why? Because several other black guys says the same damn thing. Tommy Sotomayor, and several other black you-tubers like him sit in front of a camera and rant and rave.

Yes. We know. We kill each other. We sell drugs. We sag our pants and say ni**a (which i have been guilty of in teenage years. Still flies out of my mouth from time to time when debating/arguing with friends, still working on it), we are ignorant/ IT ALL HAS TO STOP, AND WE MUST CHANGE. Blah blah blah...(the blah's are not indicative of denial of the issue, but of HEARD IT BEFORE).

You know what else these black ranters have in common? They are wholly, completely, indisputably, unaware and uneducated about HOW some in our communities turn out this way. You see, just as has been parroted over and over by talking heads of both races, it is a natural tendency for black people to be ghetto, sell drugs, fight, shoot a gun sideways, and be ignorant. And hate white people (a good one that has grew more popular in recent years). We are in the ghetto because we put ourselves there, We are poor because we made ourselves poor. Right. And we must simply do better. That's it, do better.

What these geniuses don't ever think about, and don't want to think about is, is the destruction of the black community by purposeful design. CIA drug and gun trafficking into poor inner city neighborhoods? Nope. Cointel pro; you know, that revealed government document detailing the FBI plans to monitor/assassinate various black leaders, infiltrate black (and native American, Latino, white) organizations and churches, demoralize the black community using lurid, negative entertainment media, acquisition and utilization of black assets indifferent to the black community, promotion of gay agenda to further demoralize the community?

Or what about the purporting and widespread media distribution of violent, negative rap music and general entertainment, which the youth emulated, thereby producing a whole new generation of people following the fashions and ideals of our fellow people on TV, the radio, magazines (just like rebel without a cause changed the way men were supposed to be, and had all the white guys acting and dressing like the James Dean character. Oh yeah, car crashes from drag racing and unprovoked fights shot up after the release of that movie. Look it up).

Let's take it back a bit further. People seem to not know that, SURPRISE, black people took care of themselves just fine before the early 70's. What happened. Nope, it wasn't equal rights that made us lazy (that one is a stupid one but popular). Government monetization, regulation, ans subsidization of EVERYTHING. Uncle sam thought it smart to stuff us all into packed inner city areas and complete neglect us while sending the CIA created KKK and the cops to stomp our heads in. Nope didn't work. We took care of our own infrastructure, education, businesses, medical facilities, everything. We din't die off, we did not sit there helpless and in fear, we took care of ourselves in this hostile environment. We were together.

How did they counteract that? They made sure to publicly display there sudden zeal for equality and progress by eliminating segregation and giving us "equal rights", while they covertly maneuver and twist the local economy with price adjustments, fees, taxes, regulations, stipulations, conditions so that blacks cannot afford to run their own businesses (i wonder what is happening with all these small businesses today in this country? Puzzling...) and circulate there own capital (look up black wall street and it's overt/covert sabotage). They regulate and monetize our education system out of our control to a poorly supplied, horribly managed crap fest so that they can intellectually neuter kids from early (dozens of black university's before government stepped in, only 2 crappy liberal centered ones now. Hmmm). They regulated infrastructure repair and maintenance; so instead of Lawrence, Jamal and Earl heading volunteering or getting paid by the locals to fix the boiler, the storm wrecked roof, or the crumbled top floor, the city, by law, must do it, and when they friggin feel like it (never). And you better like whatever quality job they do.

OHH NOOOO! The poor black people. They are poor, and down trodden, and really mad. We must help them. Because we like them SO MUCH. let's give each individual family money and food stipends each month. Let's build high rise, stacked, cramped apartment complexes, put them in there, and pay for there stay (the projects are awesome)! Let's help out all the struggling mothers with some money...by making sure no male provider is and will not be anywhere in there lives (family is very important, after all). We'll "support" them by just throwing bit's of cash at them, because owning there own businesses and supporting themselves, you know, having control of there own neighborhood, is too much trouble. Uncle Sam loves the sh*t out of you. Yay for total dependence.

If you really believe that government showed any kind of benevolence to black people (or anyone at all, for that matter), ill hit up my homie George C. Parker VIII, he's got the pentagon on sale for real cheap, he'll hook you up, yo.

Don't respond with "stop blaming whitey" (as in general white people), crap either. It won't fly, and i said none of it in my post.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88
Unfortunately many of the problems that you describe are not solely aimed at the black community. Certain sections of the government and certain individuals usually for their own benefit seem to be trying to destroy all the things that keep communities together and to pit certain sections of the community against one another.
One of the main things that this gentleman is trying to convey (and although he is refering to the black part of community it applies to all of us) is that unless we take a good hard look at ourselves and look within ourselves for change nothing will ever change. The only one you can change is yourself and not others. The actions of others may or may not depending on who you choose to believe be wrong but as individuals and as a community we choose how to react to them. The closer to the bottom of society or the more disenfranchised you are the more your choices are limited to reacting to situations as you do not always have the resources to always choose your actions. Looting and vandalising do nothing for anybody or group involved in these activities and help to further destabilise and destroy the very things that make a community a community. Eg trust, physical damage to buildings and damage to businesses that provide services to that community

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Who's Tom is he? Pathetic. Just pathetic. How horrible of you.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

It's not "ant-black"!! I know quite a few black people who are willing to discuss and address the problems in the community and seek to address and attempt to solve those problems at street level.

When you ignore a problem is never just goes away, it only goes away when you address those problems and work toward solving them. This is what he did addressed problems - insulting him because he is acting like a responsible and respectable man is simply very very sad...

edit on 18-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Funny you mention welfare, a freind of mine used to complain so much about black women, those in his family and those he knew... he was always so darn frustrated with the fact that they got MAD and threw fits if the men in their lives did the unthinkable - get a job.

That was one thing he used to constantly complain about... they didn't want their men getting jobs because it would cut into the welfare check. They would rather them be drug dealers, easy money and non reportable...

yeah... no matter who started that particular ball rolling... its still on you how you react to the ball as it comes down the street. If you want to rise above.. you can. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ltheghost

And who exactly in power had their property destroyed? You have no problem with looting and rioting even though it was private business owners who actually contribute to the community and have nothing at all to do with the situation? If that is true your opinion is worthless in the big picture.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not epic, One mans perspective. I assuming like a lot of people you think all black people are the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I stopped watching when he went cross-eyed and started singing "we shall overcome" in that horrific voice.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hey mr grantedbail, where are you?
i mean more 'facts' have come out that are different from your 'facts'
hahahha

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qspeedyrock
Unfortunately many of the problems that you describe are not solely aimed at the black community. Certain sections of the government and certain individuals usually for their own benefit seem to be trying to destroy all the things that keep communities together and to pit certain sections of the community against one another.
One of the main things that this gentleman is trying to convey (and although he is refering to the black part of community it applies to all of us) is that unless we take a good hard look at ourselves and look within ourselves for change nothing will ever change. The only one you can change is yourself and not others. The actions of others may or may not depending on who you choose to believe be wrong but as individuals and as a community we choose how to react to them. The closer to the bottom of society or the more disenfranchised you are the more your choices are limited to reacting to situations as you do not always have the resources to always choose your actions. Looting and vandalising do nothing for anybody or group involved in these activities and help to further destabilise and destroy the very things that make a community a community. Eg trust, physical damage to buildings and damage to businesses that provide services to that community

I agree, that's why i mentioned in parenthesis that this government has not been on ANYONES side, they screwed brainwashed the crap out of whites also, we are all subject to there attacks. It's just that blacks had special, attention paid to them, with a customized program.

Looting and vandalizing does nothing indeed, but hurt the community, but simply saying "just change and stop" is not going to spur a person who is lacking the capacity for any self or outer reflection. Constantly saying "stop the violence, and stop the ignorance" is not going to work for a population who's very economic, social, educational and infrastructural foundations have been purposefully re-arranged and managed to facilitate the very thing that we must stop; violence and ignorance.

This a mass psychological programming. You do not sit there, and tell a people "this is wrong", when their is in existence a powerful, well organized, willing, well funded, malicious governing body with hundreds of years of knowledge under the belts to MAKE SURE that a high probability of individuals within that population do grow up lacking the capacity to CARE that something is wrong.

Like it or not, self sufficiency, rationality, cohesiveness, organization, REASONING etc.., has been selectively bred OUT of blacks. So a high probability of us in the inner city will not be redeemable by simply saying "enough is enough". Some of us will take a minute and stop, too many of us won't. Its by design.

The only way to get through to us? Counteract the imposed design. Eliminate the barriers that caused us to shut our businesses down and depend on the little outside work and government support. Revitalize our education system; funding for supplies, up to date teaching material, and good pay for teachers to keep morale healthy. You think it any secret that American children are so dumb from government intervention? Where do you think they started this educational destruction? With us. Eliminate the welfare laws that by design, destroy black families; requiring that a MAN not be in the house is an OBVIOUS friggin tool to keep us divided and disorganized, and make sure young male youth not get a proper fear from a MAN when they want to go out and act up (my dad yanked, tossed, and beat the crap out of me when he caught me smoking weed. My mom i was not too afraid of because of the exponential lack in pain her blows inflict, or her ability to elicit fear).

Stop marketing negative entertainment media (like it or not, music has a gripping effect on youth. It is not that hard to think of how many youth's did some illicit activity they would have never thought of doing because of the song they listened to over and over again) and switch it to positive. Even if it sells (which it does, just as much as positive media can sell, they just choose to market and sell sell the bad stuff for the purpose of our, and your, destruction), think of the people, especially the youth, they are negatively influencing.

STOP THE DRUG/GUN TRAFFICKING. An HSBC executive was LET OFF with a small fine after he was caught red handed and laundering money for Mexican drug cartels some time last year. The government tried to hide it y gag order and media blackout, and he still has his million dollar job, and no punishment. Another detective was caught helping a biker gang smuggle drugs into city areas. His department covered it up, fired him. But no jail time, no media coverage. WHERE THE HECK do you think this criminal outfit's product going to end up?

Once the foundational issues are reversed, then the collective psychological damage that has worsened over several generations will repair itself, and our communities will be strong again.

Unfprtuante;y, this idiot ranting here does not know anything besides what he see's. I'm readinghere he has a benx, and never got in trouble with the cops, and he is a good black person. Well good for him.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Not simple as that. Not at all.

If we cannot just rise above when we do no have the tools or the mental capacity needed, to rise above.

When the ROOT CAUSES, the origins of the plight of inner city black people are reversed; which is malicious government sabotaging the economic, social, educational, and infrastructural underpinnings of our society's, then our psychological processes will be restored, our natural God given instinct will be recovered.

Until that happens, there is no use sitting in your chair (or standing in your yard, whatever...) and saying "rise above". Heard it before. It's old.

Put a population of our ghetto people in an economically thriving environment like the Hamptons or something, observe what happens with the next generation.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltheghost
a reply to: FarleyWayne

This guy is an idiot. Plain and simple. He just wants attention. He knows dang well how police treat African Americans in this country. He is just using this to try to get on Fox News or the Hannity show. It's funny to me. Because all this talk of black on black crime (which is in reality just called CRIME) this is the first possible homicide in Ferguson all year. But lets keep talking about looting and all the black on black crime. I have no issue with the looting or rioting. Nothing scares those in power more when their illusionary power is stripped away by people who are fed up.

I was right with you until you stated the retardedness of seizing power by destroying local infrastructure and businesses.

FAIL.

The rioting and looting is EXACTLY what this evil government has programmed alot of us to do. React without thought, all emotion.

Once again, FAIL.

This man is a self- hating, pompous jackass though, and i didn't even watch.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
Not epic, One mans perspective. I assuming like a lot of people you think all black people are the same.

Finally, some actual thought on this site.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
LBJ and his cohorts in the Democrat party destroyed the black community by enslaving them to the Democrat party with free stuff. There is little wonder that their culture has turned dark. There can be no pride obtained with a free ride. This welfare culture that keeps the black community down is a direct result of vote buying by the democrat party. These kids that are raised on welfare have too much time on their hands and run the streets. They end up meeting the wrong people and sell drugs for easy money. With no pride in a job well done accompanied by a paycheck they turn to thuggery. Obviously not all do but it is pretty rampant in the big cities.

The ONLY way to cure what ails the black community, Mexico, and half the world of this culture rot is to legalize all drugs. Not a pretty picture but it is literally the only way. Drug money finances terrorism,cartels that run whole countries. If people want drugs they easily obtain them now. Legalizing them simply takes the money from criminals and ends the gang culture that is eating society alive.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, I read through most of the posts on this thread.

I also saw the video he made.

I also saw the follow-up video where some news talking heads interviewed him.

1) I agree with his initial premise that black folks are not doing enough to be responsible.

2) I agree that black folks should not be looting and rioting anywhere, including their own neighborhood

3) I take issue with his implication that the police are NOT the problem.

I was kinda feeling him after watching the first video but in the follow-up video i felt he made an ass of himself when the talking heads asked him how should apparent oppressors be educated to AVOID the reaction people make when pulled over, stopped, arrested, etc...

He just didn't have an answer for that. I gathered he had never thought about it

He seems to have the answer for part of the problem but does not have an overall understanding of how to address the behavior and animosity that causes and triggers emotional responses from groups of people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join