It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC Rant: Against Ferguson Rioters ... ( no 'holds' barred )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
redacted

edit on 14-8-2014 by abe froman because: redacted

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Whose Tom is he??

I have never used that word in my life... but this dude makes me wonder.
That or he's off his rocker... There is a point that it is correct, looting won't help anything and only hurts a community but it doesn't need to me made with stereotyping or by stepping all over civil rights leaders across the whole span. There is a void for voices of reason in this mess, this guy isn't it by any stretch.
edit on 8/14/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I saw this last night.
Really, to me, his best point was the whole "where are you when a black person shoots a black person" bit
Other than that, this guy's rant is (kinda) offensive.
I understand he is trying to make a point, but when he is singing slave songs in that (I have to say it) 'retard' voice, he looks like an idiot.
Him bragging about driving a beamer in the valley and not having complicated run-ins with the cops was downright ignorant.
Go into south central or brooklyn with that beamer and attitude and see what happens. I imagine cops in the valley and cops in Compton are quite different.
The couple good points he did make, were drowned out by his insanity.
He insults slaves and civil rights leaders' tactics in this video and becomes exactly what he is "ranting" about.
An Angry Black Man.
If seeing what is happening in St. Louis gets him so mad that he put this mess on the internet,

Imagine how mad he would be if one of his people were gunned down by police. I'm sure he would have done more than put up a video.
The title of this video should be, "Angry Black Man, Angry About Black People Being Angry"

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Obama repeated the word "change" so many times we actually voted a black man into office. If he can change history, so can we.

surely brings out the racists...don't it?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I don't believe I took a position one way or the other. I was trying to explain to you what a "fact" is, which you still seem to struggle to understand. Unwarranted and unfounded personal attacks dilute your arguments. Jumping to conclusions is part of the problem here as it has been in the past. You don't know whether he was a good kid or not because you didn't personally know him. You're basing your opinion on the same information I base my opinions on, you just choose to reach different conclusions. Nothing about that makes your assertions "fact."

Also, calling someone an Uncle Tom and using KKK innuendos shows that you're the real racist in this discussion. You need to do some self reflecting and get an understanding of how you're part of the problem, not the solution. Why is this a black and white problem? Shouldn't it be that if an unarmed teen was shot it should be unacceptable regardless if he was black or white and regardless if a black or white cop shot him? I'm just confused by how comfortable you are with how racist and ignorant you are being.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

It is turning this issue into a black against white. When we should be discussing excessive force and the militarization of the police.

I agree with this point, but it didn't show up in your initial reactions. You use terms like "Uncle Tom" and "white sheet" in one breath and yet advocate how this shouldn't be a white and black issue? Do you see how the latter therefore could be perceived as disingenuous?
edit on 14-8-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: Typo

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: FarleyWayne

I get he is angered by the looting images on the tv. And so are most of us. It doesn't make sense to seek revenge on those that have done us no harm. But it is such a fractional of a percentage of the community that went full retard. From what I have seen most of the members of the community are behaving like civil human beings. So his ranting and raving does not address the fact that a "good kid", who was unarmed, was shot down in cold blood for no bleeping reason. I know racist white people are going to applaud this video but I think it is hyperbole.

We saw this same kind of bs during Occupy.

Whose Tom is he??
HA HA HA HA!!!! You have to be racist to agree with this black man. HA HA HA HA...you are priceless!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

a reply to: ExNihiloRed

It is all bs that you heard on Fox news. The only other eyewitness says differently. Really, he shoplifted?? Even if that story is even accurate: You ever stole anything from a store when you were a kid. Puhleese. I clearly remember stealing a candy bar. The kid had just graduated from high school and was about to start his freshman year at a technical college.

He was a good kid. Not a banger or a thug. I have two college students, one who just graduated. And they have both shoplifted in their lives. And they are white as your sheet you wear. Not that I don't think it is wrong or condone it but kids are kids sometimes. They weren't gang members or thugs.

You are just beyond reason. You keep watching your Faux News and reading Breitbart.

I am gonna pass on any further discussion with you because IMO you are not salvageable.

WOW! Your avatar should be in the dictionary next to "Part of the Problem"! Your BS is sooooo much deeper than anyone elses comments in this thread. You state that breaking the law is fine...as long as others have done it before you. You promote the rioters breaking the law. You condemn one group (Fox for example) because they don't agree with you and you ignore everything you hear, that doesn't meet your narrative. Might I suggest something? Maybe you are bigoted?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Because, it ticks me off. Yes the rioters are wrong. Yes the black on black killings are wrong. With those points, I have no beef. But he is making a sweeping statement that this certain race has to change.

It is turning this issue into a black against white. When we should be discussing excessive force and the militarization of the police.

That is what "they" want you to focus on and stir up tensions amongst the races. And to direct your attention away from the continuous police abuse across this country.

So you head on.

Ummm....only black on black killings are wrong?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have a difficult time understanding how anyone could have a problem with a sane, rational man speaking with reason.

Sure, people would rather look and act at this issue with nothing but emotions, but to label anyone who is dealing with this issue with logic as a "Tom" is racist, bigoted, biased, judgmental, and disingenuous.

Hating haters is no way to solve a problem. Hate only breeds hate.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You say you serve your own soul, how righteous of you. Kind of selfish don't you think. And saying that people who disagree with only watch Fox or read Breitbart...that's pretty lame.

You are the problem. Look in the mirror. What are you doing to help alleviate the problems you see? You chose to engage in debate and then stick your fingers in your ears because you don't like what other people say. Pretty childish. Please stop race baiting.

This guy was spot on as far as I'm concerned.

But I guess that since YOU disagree, the rest of us must be racist? I'm thinking that it is you who is racist. You don't like others wandering off the plantation and thinking for themselves do you?
edit on 15-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I find it telling that the "PRO" riot threads stretch into the 50,60,70 page area, while the one "ANTI" thread can't even fill two.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That is what "they" want you to focus on and stir up tensions amongst the races. And to direct your attention away from the continuous police abuse across this country.

So you head on.

So, I have to ask..."Who are "They"? Are you part of them, since you have contradicted yourself plenty of times, here in this thread and many times in the past.

It would seem to be you who wants to stir up tensions, not the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I find it telling that the "PRO" riot threads stretch into the 50,60,70 page area,

while the one "ANTI" thread can't even fill two

Sir Abe Froman,

That IS ... An 'AWESOME' Observation!

( i.e. I wished I had noticed-n-said it ... 1st )

PLUS

I Star'd-n-Flag'd your ... Latest Observation.

edit on 15-8-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So his ranting and raving does not address the fact that a "good kid", who was unarmed, was shot down in cold blood for no bleeping reason.

For no reason? Why do people keep on saying that, have you even read what happened? Nobody shoots someone for no reason, he went for the officer's gun. Stop spreading lies, and a "good kid" is not normally suspected of robbery. Try thinking, it helps.

"Police have said Brown was shot after an officer encountered him and another man on the street during a routine patrol. They say one of the men pushed the officer into his squad car, then physically assaulted him in the vehicle and struggled with the officer over the officer's weapon. At least one shot was fired inside the car before the struggle spilled onto the street, where Brown was shot multiple times, according to police."

Teen shot by cop suspect in recent robbery

Whose Tom is he??

Umm, never mind. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I saw this video a few days ago. He makes a few good points. But I wouldn't agree with the whole thing.

The fact of the matter is that Brown and his buddy robbed a store not long before Browns death. Strong armed robbery to be more exact. Which is a felony in the state of Missouri. A class B felony if I remember correctly.

Not only did he rob a store, but he was wrestling with an officer who was inside of his cruiser. And tried to run away and then was shot in the process. Now, if it is true that he was assaulting the officer, and running away, there's two more charges right there; Assault on a police officer, and resisting arrest. No matter if he was innocent or guilty, you never want to run away from the cops. It just makes you look guilty of something to begin with. And I find it hard to believe the cop drove up on them randomly and started strangling Brown which made him take off running.

Now, if it's true Brown did indeed assault the officer and resisted, it would be justified. Maybe too extreme though, I'll admit that. A cop killing someone should be a last resort. But It would make sense why the cop seemed to killed Brown so brutally. He was probably hyped up on anger and adrenaline and gunned him down. People in such a state act on impulse and instinct.

The officer even went to the hospital due to facial swelling according to the police chief.

And then people riot, steal stuff, vandalize, and harass the police, in the name of a criminals defense, and then they wonder why the cops flood the streets throwing tear gas. What do think would happen? Doesn't matter if those people weren't from the area. They messed it up for the people who were indeed protesting peacefully. You want to be angry at someone for the heavily armed cops? Blame the idiots who went around tearing up the town who caused it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Whose Tom is he??

You have strong feelings, so it's OK to use a derogatory epithet? Yeaaaah, your opinion holds little weight after that gem. Why should anyone care what you think if you stoop to epithets? That's going to get as much sympathy from you as a white boy flinging the N-word around would.

This guy spoke well, and he deserves more than insults for it. It's a crying shame that that comes before applause will.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I can honestly say I never strong armed a store clerk . Granted Bail did your college educated lilly-white children ever strong arm a store clerk in their kleptomania days?

Just asking I mean you being so passionate about this n' all, yeah.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Lets get one thing straight...

Those people rioting and looting are not doing it in protest, or because some random guy got shot and killed by police. No... they are doing it because they are opportunist criminals. They could probably care less another random guy was shot. They see other people violently protesting, and think its a good time to go get that TV they always wanted but can't afford. They think, "they can't arrest us all" and go for it.
edit on 17-8-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And they are white as your sheet you wear.

You just accused him of being a white supremacist KKK member under your breath. I'm pretty sure your motives and your position on this topic are racially charged.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join