Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

EPIC Rant: Against Ferguson Rioters ... ( no 'holds' barred )

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

-
OPINION: The NO 'HOLDS' BARRED Speech of the Day!
edit on 13-8-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Nice! There is also that one by the lady who left Ferguson and moved to Florida. She cuts them no slack whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Man that guy throws out some horrifying numbers...sucks to be in those cities...and we expect kids to grow up well adjusted in those parts of the US and become a positive influence in their communities? Not likely...Imagine the PTSD young kids have hearing and seeing shooting/crime on a regular basis...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow this guy is a genius...
All you guys have to do is change change, just change it...
Wonder why hes keeping it secret though... just change, change... it should be simple if we all try to change change together...
if he made a real point beyond the first few seconds I would be suprised i didnt bother watching anymore...
Epic doo doo...
besides his wacked message that guy was whiter than I am...
edit on 13-8-2014 by 5StarOracle because: spell

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Obama repeated the word "change" so many times we actually voted a black man into office. If he can change history, so can we.

edit on 13-8-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I get he is angered by the looting images on the tv. And so are most of us. It doesn't make sense to seek revenge on those that have done us no harm. But it is such a fractional of a percentage of the community that went full retard. From what I have seen most of the members of the community are behaving like civil human beings. So his ranting and raving does not address the fact that a "good kid", who was unarmed, was shot down in cold blood for no bleeping reason. I know racist white people are going to applaud this video but I think it is hyperbole.

We saw this same kind of bs during Occupy.

Whose Tom is he??
edit on 13-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Who the # burned down Shenaynay's hair salon?!!

Much respect to this guy though. White person couldn't say this, though. Glad he did.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not been stateside in decades .. but from what remember of things there the guy calls it like it is and makes several very good points. Shame that his voice will be drowned out by the idiots who condone the looting and lawlessness . Be interesting as well to see his rant on obama if he does one that he mentioned ..

Good to see some there still have common sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

So his ranting and raving does not address the fact that a "good kid", who was unarmed, was shot down in cold blood for no bleeping reason. I know racist white people are going to applaud this video but I think it is hyperbole.

Whose Tom is he??

Wow. You're part of the problem. Do you understand what a "fact" is? I don't know the facts and neither do you. You're jumping to "conclusions." Your response disappoints me in so many ways.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Sir, would you like to point out what was not fact based in my post. I really don't care if I disappoint you. I serve my own soul.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

I quote:

"the fact that a 'good kid' , who was unarmed, was shot down in cold blood for no bleeping reason."

None of those are facts. They are your conclusions you have reached based on the information you've chosen to hear and believe. There are many accounts that he was not a "good kid" as he was caught shoplifting. There are also accounts he was struggling to get the cop's gun when he was shot. Seems to contradict the unarmed statement and your assertion it was "for no bleeping reason."

I'm not saying it was one way or the other, but no facts have been established yet.

ETA. An example of a fact would be "a witness who was the victim's friend claims to have seen the victim shot with his arms in the air."

edit on 13-8-2014 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Whose Tom is he??

Wow.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

It is all bs that you heard on Fox news. The only other eyewitness says differently. Really, he shoplifted?? Even if that story is even accurate: You ever stole anything from a store when you were a kid. Puhleese. I clearly remember stealing a candy bar. The kid had just graduated from high school and was about to start his freshman year at a technical college.

He was a good kid. Not a banger or a thug. I have two college students, one who just graduated. And they have both shoplifted in their lives. And they are white as your sheet you wear. Not that I don't think it is wrong or condone it but kids are kids sometimes. They weren't gang members or thugs.

You are just beyond reason. You keep watching your Faux News and reading Breitbart.

I am gonna pass on any further discussion with you because IMO you are not salvageable.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Beautiful...this guy isn't afraid to tell the truth. There's those in the black community that know the problems they face is because of the dis-proportional violence, killings and criminal activity occurring in their African American neighborhoods. Too many are glorifying being thugs, gang banging, don't care about education, look at welfare as a way of life, and walk around with a chip on their shoulders.

People can't expect to get respect until they show respect for others and respect themselves. I give this black man a world of credit. It takes a lot of courage to step into a ring surrounded by lions. The truth hurts, but it takes a strong person to recognize the problem and fix it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And they are white as your sheet you wear.

You are on a roll.
Why are you so nasty?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That is right. It is an anti=black rant from a brother. All high and mighty with bible quotes without even addressing the core issue. I said it and I meant it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Because, it ticks me off. Yes the rioters are wrong. Yes the black on black killings are wrong. With those points, I have no beef. But he is making a sweeping statement that this certain race has to change.

It is turning this issue into a black against white. When we should be discussing excessive force and the militarization of the police.

That is what "they" want you to focus on and stir up tensions amongst the races. And to direct your attention away from the continuous police abuse across this country.

So you head on.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

That is right. It is an anti=black rant from a brother. All high and mighty with bible quotes without even addressing the core issue. I said it and I meant it.

Anti black rant from a black man? Hmmm.

So he's all high and mighty because he thinks with his head and not with violence?

You need to grow up.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Sir, I chose not to argue. I have strong feelings regarding this issue as do you. We will just agree to disagree.

Good luck in your travels.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I thought threads needed more sustenance then this.
I agree with what this guy says but just a video and a 1 liner?
edit on thThu, 14 Aug 2014 00:38:53 -0500America/Chicago820145380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join