It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Un-freaking-believable: Look who Obama just suggested is “the biggest threat to America"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Conservatives Are Greatest Threat To Nation, Obama Suggests

The lines are drawn. Obama has clearly stated that we are our own worst enemy, or should I say his own worst enemy. Obama's globalist rose colored glasses do not view America as his responsibility but more or less as his burden.

So, who does Obama think is the biggest threat to America? You would like to think he would say terrorists, but no, it’s conservatives in Congress who don’t bow down and approve of his policies. The Founding Fathers thought an executive branch that was too powerful was actually one of the biggest threats to freedom, it’s pretty ironic that Obama is saying the exact opposite.

Let it be known, I am one person and I don't like Obama, big whoop. I don't like most presidents to be honest with you. I prefer leadership from a group of disciples, not the one trick pony show we have had for so long. If we just handed the presidency over to Mensa, I am 1000% positive they could do a better job.

“The president mused, the biggest threat to America — the only force that can really weaken us — is us,” said the interviewer, Thomas Friedman.

Give me a break. He is basically saying, "If you don't agree with me, you must be wrong". When there is a fork in the road, He becomes insulted and goes around it completely, blazing his own path so to speak.

“Our politics are dysfunctional… societies don’t work if political factions take maximalist positions,” said Obama, who repeatedly claims to be a moderate stymied by the GOP’s supposed obstructionism and radicalism.

The definition of MAXIMALIST: One who advocates immediate and direct action to secure the whole of a program or set of goals.

You might as well look up Barak Obama in the dictionary, the definition would be the same. Can anybody defend this logic? Calling all Obama supporters! PLEASE explain this in a way I can understand. I only see a HYPOCRITE.

I can only hope our next president will put his (our) money where his mouth is.

edit on 13-8-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would say Obama is the biggest threat to America than anything else

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

He is playing his roll!

The left/right paradigm is what gives them the power to RULE over us versus REPRESENT us!

But hey, it's more fun to point fingers and try to PROVE who is the least dangerous venereal disease isn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Obama is.....Obama. What do you expect. He feels he has something to prove. That kind of person can be such a headache. If he wasn't president, he would probably be on ATS giving us a headache.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I say that Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and (every party) party are the biggest danger to America. I also say that the damage left in his and his administrations wake is far more proof of who has damaged America more and who is likely to drag us further into hell before he's out of office. But don't listen to me or the proof. The conservatives are more of a threat entirely... at least to the liberal agenda that resides in the White House now. That much is the truth.
edit on 8/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer

Please, you give him way too much credit.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Israeli lobbyists are the biggest threat to America, not their puppets. Come on man!!! Think!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Thefarmer

Please, you give him way too much credit.

lol.. Nice one.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When looking at the suspect lists of 9/11 the neo conservatives do rate quite high. Do you think the country would be in half the mess it is in when corporates take the war plunder but leave the public to pick up the bill?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter who was in power, it would simply be another chapter of the same bs sad story... There apparently used to be a time when leaders actually cared about the people but from what I'm seeing today, leaders are more concerned about themselves, their friends and their reputation amongst each other while everyone else is thrown in the meat truck.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
0bama is losing. Slowly ... inexorably ... his beliefs and community organizing are shifting back to what Is the American reality.

The garbage left in his wake will be his lasting legacy. The guy has achieved nothing.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So, who does Obama think is the biggest threat to America? You would like to think he would say terrorists, but no, it’s conservatives in Congress who don’t bow down and approve of his policies.

Obama and the Progressives are getting ultra-desperate.

They seem to be fresh out of rebuttals.

They refuse to debate the issues.

Their failures now are exposed.

They are making squares and rectangles out of all the tangents.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You think Obama is bad and you want Mensa to run things? I am a progressive globalist who believes in the inevitability and benevolence of a one world government and even I think a Mensa leadership might be too progressive for my tastes, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The US Government is one big douche-bag and Obama is the nozzle.

Biggest threat? I would say corporate influence. It enables endless war, unblinking surveillance, the militarization of our police, the decimation of natural food and drinkable water, the outsourcing of our jobs, the shuttering of small business, the sharing of creative knowledge, the declination of adequate education, the list is endless, and the root cause is corporatism.

Conservatives are about as much a threat as kittens.

What an ass-hat we have as a so called leader.

Boba

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"“Our politics are dysfunctional… societies don’t work if political factions take maximalist positions,” said Obama, who repeatedly claims to be a moderate stymied by the GOP’s supposed obstructionism and radicalism."

I am sure that I am wrong, but please correct me if the above quote is not the justification for your outrageous claim.

Please do tell me where Obama mentions conservatives as "the greatest threat to the nation."

link   
From the point of view from a government selling fake democracy, the biggest threat to them is their own citizens

link   
Give the guy a break !

He's on his last term... he's bound to say all kinds of stupid things now that he no longer needs your votes.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's crap like this why he has an approval rating of less than 40 and still moving south. He just can't take a hint. Either that or his Kool-aid club of hiney lickers haven't informed him of his ratings.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

LOL True... but then what is Biden's and Pelosi's excuse? Seems they both recently made public comments regarding the "country of Africa" .. ROFL

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The only break he deserves is at the base of his skull, at the end of a rope.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join