It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Tries To Save Fish

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I searched but didn't find this here, so I hope it hasn't already been posted.

I thought this video was touching and wanted to share.

The intelligence and compassion of animals is amazing!

I hope you enjoy it.

edit on 13-8-2014 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Your vid is broken

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer
I searched but didn't find this here, so I hope it hasn't already been posted.

I thought this video was touching and wanted to share.

The intelligence and compassion of animals is amazing!

I hope you enjoy it.

Awe! That's heart breaking! Animals understand suffering better than humans do.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Thanks, I'm working on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Awe! That's heart breaking! Animals understand suffering better than humans do.

It is heartbreaking!

It made made me me both happy and sad to see.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That is heartbreaking - poor little dog is trying so hard! I came to this thread expecting to see a dog trying to eat a fish, posted by a hippie that mistook it's intentions as assistance and wow, did I see something unexpected.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

We understand suffering as much as dogs do...difference is most don't care..

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It sure looks like he knows what the fish need. But how, something is going on that we are not supposed to believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This dog was a fish in his last life and he knows how it is! cool vid

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think when we are still kids, we see the world for what it is. We understand that animals suffer just like we do when faced with death. We are more observant, less conditioned, and we can see it.

When I was a kid and went fishing with my father on his boat, I used to hate seeing the fish gasping for air on the deck, or in the coolers, or having the hook taken out of their throats. The experience is so vivid, and you feel it. You empathize with what they are feeling.

I think maybe the dog, in the same way, observed their suffering and empathized with what they were feeling.

Its amazing that the dog understood that they need the water to live.

I think as we get older, we become attached to the things we enjoy eating, so we choose not to perceive or empathize with those beings.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
That was so touching. The human race so underestimates what dogs know. Thanks for showing this.It makes me love dogs even more.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh wow, I just shared that vid on Facebook. Isn't that wild? The dog was trying to save the poor fish. Awesome!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Guess I'm in a dark place emotionally lately, but I have been feeling like we humans are the only species that lacks compassion.

The video is interesting, the dog is smart, but it's also sad because the dog seems bothered by the fish's "dilemma" and also by the humans' lack of intervention. Dogs are amazing animals.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lets see the compassion of that dog when he has to kill to eat shall we? Because he will kill to survive ok?

What compassion...

Go eat flowers or weeds.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

I gave you a star for being a dick.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Wow, that's amazing! I would think most dogs would look at these fish sniff them and possibly toss them around. This dog actually knows these fish belong in the water and he's trying to save them! I was literally in awe watching how determined this dog was trying to save these fish by pushing water on them.

We may look at animals as a lower life form, but if you ever owned a dog or cat, you know they have feelings just like us. I truly believe they are spiritual beings just like humans. Great video, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

I think a wild dog, like a wolf or coyote would eat the fish (if it were hungry).

I think this dog must be fed either canned, dry food and if ever fed fish, it is cooked with no resemblance of a fish.

Would be interesting to know how the dog would react if it was regularly fed cooked whole fish.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
Lets see the compassion of that dog when he has to kill to eat shall we? Because he will kill to survive ok?

What compassion...

Go eat flowers or weeds.

Yes well fed dog so can grow his higher gifts of compassion. But that is the point here, is to grow those skills. These fishermen, like many, don't put the fish out of their misery, even giggling without any empathy for the suffering being caused. And so the dog, who is more connected to nature and communication, has a much bigger information input system than we have, connected to the living library of earth, knows the fish needs water.

Its not about not killing to survive, that dog isn't wild, its more about Cruelty Free Animal Farming. There are farms that advertise that by the way, that allow the animals to have decent lives until their deaths and that those deaths are not factory type. I can't afford that meat but really want to buy those boxes. Apparently cruelty free, karma free, is only arranged for the upper class. Because its done that way, the poor are indeed karma free, for those karma traps are boomerangs that return and smack the sender full on their heads. Thats how Higher Ups behind the scenes really operate, so its a sting operation for the elite, they wear their traps.

However, the intention of the poor and middle class, and their own empathy towards suffering is at stake, and in this video, the dog is clearly the winner, for these aren't cruelty free fishermen.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I just wish that human would HELP the dog and fish!
put them in the water!!!

I wounder how the dog knows what to do?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join