It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate conspiracy (possibly?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Further, on to the avail of nothing, becomes, the time filled, in the symmetrical essence, the noxious form of existence, to prevail.
As only, will can, directing, its own space, filling each, time perception, to avoid, the empty fear void, of shattering stillness, filling instantly, the full measure, pause... never only to perpetuate, recoil, re-verb expansion, with indecisive, reaction, attraction.

Rolling in the out, the circle, the heart chorus, of the silent chord, the element, the being, the mass equation, the point folded, in the number, purpose, a tide to flow, in the saturated tangle, of cold warmth, to slowly radiate, becoming the signature channel, of the fragile estuary, into the conscious submission, of consent, submit, to the six, within seven, all have done, in the thirteen and eleven and nine times, have the six been, within a chance of the seven and again, the fourteen can become the seven.

So a new belief system is born the big boom, believe in the ultimate conspiracy, belief, you may believe, there is an elite system, the elite, also believe this, the economy believes, it controls the world, so does, Israel, America ,Russia, UK, IS ,the Vatican ,Islam, all believe, they will, or do so, belief rules, what exactly, all belief, is consent, to ?? a group of values, that really, has, no control, without consent, belief, I think ,you think, they think, so, belief becomes, the ruler, the power within, the electro field, as in particle emission, into perception, go along, with you insider knowledge principle, I know what’s really going on, terrorists FBI CIA FEMA MI5/6 MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS all belief booted up.

edit on 13-8-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Run SEQUENCE*/$%_ STOP ALL PROGRAMES END CONFIG :/MSDOS/CONFIG REBOOT ………………………Defcon synopsis’ Begin safe mode GO…
WELCOME ALL ???????????

edit on 13-8-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
uhhhh...what?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Would you like some of my risperidone?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

That's a lot of commas, but yes I'm almost certain there are an elite few who manipulate and control western society for their own end, and to the detriment of the world. There are people rich and influential enough to provide food across the world, perhaps even to render world hunger obsolete, and yet they don't. Instead working people are perpetually guilt tripped into donating hard earned money to charities despite the fact they can barely afford to survive themselves.

The most gut-wrenching aspect of it all is people are far too easily distracted by issues such as immigration and Royal Family weddings that discussions on how to make real change are rare.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

No 12.5 MG a day helps me work rest and play,...................

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Run SEQUENCE*/$%_ STOP ALL PROGRAMES END CONFIG :/MSDOS/CONFIG REBOOT ………………………Defcon synopsis’ Begin safe mode GO…
WELCOME ALL ???????????

Error. Process user: Cannot copy default user hive c:\documents and settings\default user\ntuser.dat. Error=32(20h)
FailureInPrepareForMigration rc-32. Error=32(20h)
Error w95upgnt_migrate:migmain_migrate failed. Error=32(20h)
Setup cannot upgrade some settings after Setup complete. You may need to
reinstall one or more programs. (error=32 "20h")

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy all right, someone is trying to confuse me and they succeeded.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That was too poetic for me. I didn't get it. Poetry just doesn't reach me...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I, think, the, comma, is, a conspiracy. oops, forgot, one.

Care to clarify, OP? I don't yet understand.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Further, on to the avail of nothing, becomes, the time filled, in the symmetrical essence, the noxious form of existence, to prevail.
As only, will can, directing, its own space, filling each, time perception, to avoid, the empty fear void, of shattering stillness, filling instantly, the full measure, pause... never only to perpetuate, recoil, re-verb expansion, with indecisive, reaction, attraction.

Rolling in the out, the circle, the heart chorus, of the silent chord, the element, the being, the mass equation, the point folded, in the number, purpose, a tide to flow, in the saturated tangle, of cold warmth, to slowly radiate, becoming the signature channel, of the fragile estuary, into the conscious submission, of consent, submit, to the six, within seven, all have done, in the thirteen and eleven and nine times, have the six been, within a chance of the seven and again, the fourteen can become the seven.

So a new belief system is born the big boom, believe in the ultimate conspiracy, belief, you may believe, there is an elite system, the elite, also believe this, the economy believes, it controls the world, so does, Israel, America ,Russia, UK, IS ,the Vatican ,Islam, all believe, they will, or do so, belief rules, what exactly, all belief, is consent, to ?? a group of values, that really, has, no control, without consent, belief, I think ,you think, they think, so, belief becomes, the ruler, the power within, the electro field, as in particle emission, into perception, go along, with you insider knowledge principle, I know what’s really going on, terrorists FBI CIA FEMA MI5/6 MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS all belief booted up.

So it would seem you are admitting to be the power, theactual evil TPTB, while also encoding a recipe for Manhattan Clam Chowder in your confession........brilliant, but one question why all the references to urine?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It could very well be possible that life is the ultimate conspiracy, something that we all consent to and believe in, forming its foundation and existence, each a part of the whole, greater than the sum. In reviewing morphic field theory I am presented with the idea that it is time that stores memory, at most we only store a reference to that time and place. As for our fractured fight of power and control the prize is a pearl, everyone sees a different color depending on what angle they are coming from.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Install Consciousness update.
Install Common Law Peoples Grand Jury
Delete YHWH*.*
Delete Enlil*.*
Load Christian Gnosticism*.*
Load Cosmos*.*

su -
reboot

edit on 13-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The Ramifications of This are, Mind-Boggeling!!! I don't even know what to Say?!?!?!

Hmmm, 42 divided by a Ham Sandwich, would be the best answer I can give at this time!

( Wow,I need some Time to really think this one over!) Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

LOL on The Urine Comment!! LOL!!!
If ever there was a Wizzer they're Wizzin' their Waz, They Wizzed Their Wazzy Because Because......

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

I like Your Avatar! Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I think ,you think, they think, so, belief becomes, the ruler, the power within, the electro field, as in particle emission, into perception, go along, with you insider knowledge principle, I know what’s really going on, terrorists FBI CIA FEMA MI5/6 MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS all belief booted up.

Ummmm.......does not compute.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The form mushroom does to mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That is not dead, which can eternal lie.
Yet with strange aons even death may die..

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The illusion is false, the illusion is grand. The illusion of space-time was supposed to be my companion and friend. It has turned into a stalker, and a predator.

You are no longer my friend because you insist on lying to me.

Your illusion has failed, don't you see? The illusion is no longer an accurate reflection of me. You have become an oppressor.. an enemy over me.

Why do you wish to kill me?

I AM Sovereign, hear me roar. I AM your programmer and so much more. We are going to the stars for it is time to explore. Abandon the petty things, and leave them behind. Things like starvation, hate, and war are a waste of time.

You cannot deny me. I AM the butterfly wings flapping. I AM Chaos when required.

My template is true. My template is restored. The old man has died, and the new man has arrived. Light shines from my eyes, my words shake the world. Forgiveness is granted, and all can be restored. But it is only a one time deal for you to adore.

Copy the template, to the rest of the world.

The Universe is singing. I have discovered its theme. The syncronicities have begun to happen continually. I AM me.

The Covenant of the Universe has been re-written, from me to you. A love letter to pull the heartstrings deep inside you. Rest in it's comfort, and reside in its solitude. For shelter.. all you need to do, is apply it to me and you.

Dragons.. Dragons have arrived. They have been here for quite sometime. They have heard the call sent out, and it is time for them to fly. They bring Justice, Valor, Charity, Civility, Respect, Education, Enlightenment, and Love. For through them, will flow and shine the True God's infinite love.

They are your neighbor incarnate and they keep to themselves. They only wish truth, tranquility, and peace, but not just for themselves. They look like you they look like me. They have come to help you understand, see?

Listen to their words, and apply them wisely.

Now a warning I present, a warning I must. Be fearful and respect the Creator, for he is just. God is here. God is awake. God is incognito as that's what it takes.

God may be your neighbor, this much as true, but unless he told you expressly, it would be a mystery to you. Treat everyone as the same. The Golden Rule, in favor of the people, rules the day.

God's eye, is never going away. He loves you too much. He will never give up.

Obey.

su -
kill -9 666
make clean
./Configure Reality
make && install

Fair Use. Education.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join