It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 85
<< 82  83  84   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Cynthia Harcourt, a lawyer for St. Louis County Juvenile Officer Kip Seeley, argued against releasing those records, but acknowledged that there were no convictions or active cases for the most serious types of felonies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No convictions or active cases! That doesn't mean he was never charged or involved with other hoodlums in a 2nd degree murder case.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
So what, are innocent people violent criminals now?

Some people here seem to think that America is the land of Guilty until proven Innocent.

Even if, hypothetically, he did at one point get charged with the alleged (and anonymous tip-derived) crime, it is clear that it never manifested as a fact before the law.

So give it up. The idea is dead. The end.

Do you forget how some people believed a picture from a somewhat known motorcross guy who wrecked was instead a photo of Officer Darren Wilson?

I mean, that just happened yesterday. And correct me if I'm wrong, but you were one of the ones who bought that hoax.

It seems to me that certain individuals so want the facts to correspond with what their opinion is that they will believe any outrageous claim - any insanely easy to debunk hoax - without question.

That's how the shooting happened in the first place - Wilson believed Brown was going to attack him.
Even though Brown ran from Wilson when Wilson's pistol discharged in the vehicle.
Even though Wilson advanced towards the fleeing Brown while firing at him.
Even though Brown stopped running and turned around after getting shot at and likely even hit in the right arm.
Even though Brown had had his arms raised.
Even though Wilson was quite obviously pointing a weapon at Brown.
Even despite all of that, Wilson feared the unarmed Brown would soon attack him, because he lowered his arms.
Or at least, the arm that he had probably already been shot in.

Facts no longer matter to many people - only rumor and opinion seem to carry weight... if it agrees with their own notions for how they think things happened. Otherwise it's dismissed, along with facts that disagree with those people.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

If you enjoy saying hateful things about a dead teenager, well, then, enjoy, I guess. I can't stop you, but I'm perfectly well within my rights to call you out on it. It's sad to see such juvenile behaviour on ATS.

<< 82  83  84   >>

join