It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut
Why can't I have it my way? I think he was both both.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
the officer had a fracture of his orbit caused by the obese Brown who hit him in the face.
other injuries would be when the car door was slammed on the officer.

the fracture of the orbital bone within which is housed the eye
takes a fair amount of force to fracture.
the coup counter coup injuries of the officer were not diagnosed, and he could have had a mild concussion.

needless to say, he would have had blurry vision watery eye in the one eye.

he told the obese criminal to stop and the criminal turned and charged him.

the officer fired several times and finally put the fatal round in the criminals head.

Maybe. We don't know that for sure as the source is anonymous and there are no medical records or photographs or video to corroborate such a claim.

The autopsy report said that Brown only had some minor facial injuries where he fell on his face and scraped the pavement. Remember Trayvon Martin who had scuffed knuckles? Brown didn't have that, even though he supposedly fractured part of Wilson's eye socket, according to the anonymous source.

Wilson almost certainly fired at least one round while Brown and Johnson were running away, so he didn't just tell them to stop. This is a confirmed account by authorities involved in the case to the New York Times. That not seem shady to you?

You are forming your opinions based on conjecture, speculation, and anonymous information.
edit on 12Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:51:59 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Why can't I have it my way? I think he was both both.

more power to you

But

Whats his face started by saying that brown couldnt kill anyone

Then went on to describe how brown supposedly broke the officers on orbital

Those two things seem to conflict

He then goes on to say brown wasnt able to kill

Those statements dont jive

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Hearsay

Etanice sidestep

So what is it ?

Was he a threat that needed gunning down

Or

A dimwit who couldn't wipe his ass?

Make up your mind you cant have it both ways

sorry let me take baby steps with you through this.

Brown and the officer toe to toe bare hands no weapons and brown would get knocked on his ass, taken down by the officer.

that was not the specifics that day.
the officer was injured in at least two areas, the eye and the concussive force applied to fracture the orbit of the eye and its impact on the brain.
are you with me so far?

brown has a companion.

brown got the first punches in by slamming door on officer, hitting officer in face and not to mention the struggle for the police officer's weapon.

then brown does not obey police and instead rushes police like a mad dog.

police applied deadly force and kills brown.

go look at the video i posted.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

Prove it

Allyou have is an anonymous source who is browns friend

Hearsay

And u are still dodging

Was he able to kill? Yes or no?
edit on pm820143101America/ChicagoThu, 21 Aug 2014 13:48:32 -0500_8000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I saw most of the press conference live (at least I think it was live) where the medical examiner hired by the Brown family attorneys explained the preliminary autopsy results. Even he couldn't be sure whether Brown was charging or had his hands up in a defensive way or in a hands-up-don't-shoot way. I've also seen the same accounts, witness statements, video, photographs, and x-ray that others here have. To me it's hard to be certain which of the conflicting accounts (or which parts of them) are true.

All I can say is there needs to be an investigation or trial that is as thorough and objective as possible. And it needs to be done as soon as possible. At this point, it will not be easy for it to be objective, and it may be impossible for it to be soon enough. And no matter how well it's done and what is determined, there will likely be a lot of people who will never believe the results.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Just busted ? Maybe you should watch who u believe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I await your next excuse or anonymous source that will lie to cover his murder friends butt

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

I agree about the trial needing to be as objective as possible.

On the other hand, the comments by the Brown's hired examiner is absolutely objective. Or is he? Hired by the Brown family... there is bound to be some subjectivity involved. Until we have the results in from the other 2 autopsies I will only accept the data the Brown's autopsy provided, not the conclusions.

Likely be people who will never believe the results? That is a given. There is one thing that will satisfy the protesters and looters in Ferguson. A public hanging of the officer involved. They are not interested in objectivity, they are not interested in facts that do not support their conclusions...

edit on 21-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Did CNN completely remove that story? I can't find it on their site...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Dunno. Ill check if yiu follow the link in the op at the bottom it takes u to a video of the cnn report

But it wouldnt suprise me if they did take it down

As was said in the other thread

I believe reporting it was a violation of law

But since when do any of these "people" care about the law??

Wait ... im not a big fan of laws either... o well
edit on pm820143110America/ChicagoThu, 21 Aug 2014 22:49:51 -0500_8u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on pm820143110America/ChicagoThu, 21 Aug 2014 22:50:20 -0500_8u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's more likely they removed it because they could not confirm it one way or another. Or perhaps when vetting the story they found it was erroneous.

There is so much misinformation, unless something is confirmed it is best not to present such as factual. Rumors, ignorance and misinformation are the root cause of all the crap going on now.

Unless something reported jeopardizes national security it cannot be "illegal" for them to report. It may be illegal for the leaker to leak the information, but it cannot be illegal for a news agency to report on virtually any subject provided they had reason to believe the report was factual. If not factual and they report it they are subject to the court of public opinion...just ask NBC.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

the deceased criminal is now thought to have been under investigation for a second degree murder charge.

the gentle giant strikes again.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

the deceased criminal is now thought to have been under investigation for a second degree murder charge.

Yep...not so gentle after all.....time these people give it a rest.....He was a violent kid it would seem....can't believe I just read that...very interesting, thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interesting, considering 1 police officer has retired because of his racist comments on video, 1 has been fired and another has quit, these are facts, and not speculation.

Crowd:
No justice no peace
No racist, police
No justice no peace
No racist, police

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
More hearsay and nonsense

So now he

May have been A suspect

That says to me that now hes ded the people in charge c as n blame him for a ll sorts of stuff

Its good to attack a ded man because of some hearsay .

Right?

(post by spirited75 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thought being the key word there cause if you actually research this claim you will find out it is a completely different Michael Brown. Pretty common name you know.
And i see you keep bringing up the orbital fracture, again not proven and if you are going by that link that floated around here you would know that the X ray was not officer Wilson's.
edit on stMon, 01 Sep 2014 12:58:35 -0500America/Chicago920143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by spirited75 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Why won't you provide a link?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

yeah right ... nice random pic from the net

etnies moto rider Jim McNeil crashed last week while riding at his friend's house and broke bones in his forehead, cheek, nose, jaw and eye socket. Yeah, he's gnarly! Get well soon bro. We'll let Jim tell ya what happened...

etnies.com...

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join