It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

That little paint seems pretty bulletproof. I think it's fine.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kicked
To be fair, the narative about the cop reaching out and throttling him by the neck through the window sounds farfetched as well though.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That angle hasn't yet been divulged, obviously we're both speculating. Though I feel as if that were true, the officer would have mentioned that the person he shot was impaired and acting out in his report, as that would help his story.

Definitely a good point, but i think we would have been fed that information by now.
edit on 14-8-2014 by kicked because: grammar

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I find it much harder to believe that the cop grabbed him by the throat, tried to to pull him into the cruiser, then shot him in front of his friend for not getting out of the street.

I think the truth is going to be somewhere in between.

My guess is what his friend was saying was mostly true, except the kid went for something on his duty belt by mistake while trying to get away and the cop panicked.

Either way, we have no idea what really happened. I would caution people to be skeptical of witnesses. There are already tensions in that area, and no one wants to paint a friend in a bad light.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is the coroners report out to see what drugs the kid was on?

You make this statement as if you know that he was on drugs... Shouldn't there be an 'if' in there?

Maybe it will just show his morning caffeine from a latte.
Kid with perfect background and future reaches for cops gun, if there is proof of this then there is an explanation for it to be found.

link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
MISINFORMATION ALERT!!

Russia Today just tweeted this image from yesterday, trying to pass it off as events happening right now:

I just looked it up, They tweeted this two hours ago when clicking on the link in the tweet you end up here :
rt.com... ( its the timeline )
And it does under the picture "Riot police stand guard as demonstrators protest the shooting death of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri August 13, 2014. (Reuters / Mario Anzuoni)

Just to be clear, misinformation? yes and no.

How about lies

they said:

The initially peaceful protests were prompted by the police shooting an unarmed teenager on Saturday in Ferguson, Missouri.

First, they were anything but peaceful initially. The people were angry about the shooting of the teen, because the teen was unarmed, and they started rioting.

A Quick Trip was burned to the ground etc. Then the police called all the police departments around asking for backup because of the riot.

www.chicagotribune.com...

So RT is beginning with a lie... and spinning it from there. The situation was volatile from the beginning, not peaceful.

link   
a reply to: TKDRL

True, he looked like a big kid so that officer would have been reaching up quite a ways. But i think that is more likely than a kid reaching into the vehicle for the officers weapon.

Edit: I think it is most likely that the "grabbed by the throat" is an exaggeration and it was more likely by the shirt or arm.
edit on 14-8-2014 by kicked because: edit

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I posted the cops name who shot the teen, the 1 hour audio tapes from police dispatch copied by hackers who broke into and released the entire days dispatch radio which helped id the shooter Bryan Willman

Then the video of the body shoved into SUV, a black SUV and police SUV side by side

Then during candlelight vigil police run over the tribute in road, pull ar15s and dogs on the people

My posts are back on page 49,50,51

Here's the video that police kept trying to remove

You see his body face down and he had been face down for over an hour, no paramedics ever called

For proof go back where I posted police radio of entire day, the ambulance was never called and Bryan Willman never radios the shooting, a witness radios the shooting then the dispatcher says on radio a witness and news has reported a shooting involving an officer

Later dispatcher makes call to all police to immediately change to riot frequency

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I see people walking through the crowds and selling bandanas. One thing they don't know much about tear gas. Another thing its kinda sad.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This equipment and attitude was bought and paid for by your tax dollars and provided by DHS. We now have a Federally funded National Police Force.

Here it is Department of “Homeland Security", before in Germany it was Schutzstaffel or "Protective Shield". Most know it as the SS.

This Nation will not tolerate a Police State, not the Liberal, the Conservative or the Libertarian. This must stop. The Government will not be our Master and the Police will not become our Prison Guard. They work for us. They need to act like it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Can anybody tell me who ordered this police force to show up in this ridiculous fashion? Would that be the governor or could it be someone federal? I mean...this is absolutely overkill, not wanted and plain stupid.

We had a taste of such a simular situation at the Bundy Ranch and it is as if this is the new 'procedure' nation wide when the people are causing problems...
edit on 14/8/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that Mike Brown just decided, after being told to get off the road, that he would become a cop killer? With that officer's own weapon? They're expecting us to believe that while the cop was sitting in his car, (?with the door closed because he had just pulled up?) Mike Brown tried to reach INTO the car and take the weapon from the officers hip? That's pretty far fetched.

When I first heard the details of this shooting I said to my wife
" He was 18 years old,if he wanted a gun he would already have one he wouldn`t try to take one off of a cops hip while the cop is sitting in his car"

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Unless both are true. Kid was grabbed by the neck and then reached in for the gun, or his hand flailed in the general area of the belt and was construed as going for the gun. But both stories seem pretty farfetched to my mind, who knows. Still hoping some security camera caught it and might help us know what the hell really happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
I see people walking through the crowds and selling bandanas. One thing they don't know much about tear gas. Another thing its kinda sad.

Where did you see this?
And the bandana will help a little bit.

link   
a reply to: Bone75

Right, but then again you've admitted in this very thread that you're racist against black people (Are Asians and Jews okay, or is this a neo-nazi white power sort of thing?), so I think it's safe to say that your opinion is going to be very biased and morally compromised.

link   
Local news on sattelite TV...

a reply to: WhiteAlice

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think this situation is so messed up we will probably never know... they are saying this is the first homocide of the year in ferguson...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
It was on one of the streams Im watching. Fox 2 now.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Has anybody figured out _from where_ all these cops managed to show up?

That's a butt-ton of LE ... if that's all they are. I wonder who's paying their salaries, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah true enough. I'm going to stop speculating in the meantime, cause that won't help anyone. The real definitive thing here is if the actual truth comes out, everyone needs to do their due diligence in regards to that, as that is what this entire thing is all about.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join