It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

how many magazines are these yahoos carrying? our "standard combat load" was 6, with the thought being if you need more than 180 rounds you also need reinforcements (most carried more just in case though). What kind of exteneded combat sittuation are they planning on?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This unfortunate set of circumstances isn't the only issue anymore. Sure, there is some "wrong" being done on either side of the fence...still, one has to only look at the videos and news on websites to see the increasing amount and abuse of power and brutality to know that it is not just a racial issue. Almost daily we can find more than one video of an un armed citizen being injured severely or killed, old folks in nursing homes that are bedridden and get confused or belligerent get tased instead of the fat arsed orderlies getting off their butts and doing their jobs, babies getting their faces half burned off from a flash bang being thrown in their crib, people in wheel chairs getting thrown to the ground, women, even pregnant women getting a choke hold or worse, kids with "toys" in their hand getting shot, folks holding a cell phone that gets mistaken as a gun get killed, (even when the officer" is close enough to see otherwise), little 2 pound dogs getting shot for barking, the list just goes on and on and the victims are of all races...the baby in the crib was white.

Not all the demonstrators are black...I saw whites there too. The demonstrators were in one place while the looters were elsewhere...why didn't the "military" style cops go there instead. Some witnesses even say that it seemed like the looters were being left alone on purpose for a long while so as to make things escalate...who knows.

We may have eventually reached a tipping point relevant to these kinds of things. We are even demonstrating here in the USA about the war crimes being committed elsewhere, and I can envision more and more objections and demonstrations here for our own people if this sort of thing doesn't settle down and stop. I just hope this country doesn't have to turn into a war zone too....like other countries.

"The rockets red glare, the b*mbs bursting in air", we all should have realized that a country with those words in a song representing that country...well, it should have given us pause. Bad enough we, in an indirect way, we let it happen in our name elsewhere, but now we may have the same kind of scenario here too. It is wrong no matter where it occurs. War is a racket and war is Hell and it will be an awful day when we ALL have it...the world over....all of it needs to stop. Will our own citizens have "war" on every street here...are we ALL considered the enemy?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Well i sent a quick little letter and posted the same in their message board where they were talking about the looters ect. This is what i said..
First i am a member on the east coast but what i want to know is where are the oath keepers to help keep the peaceful protesters from getting abused by law enforcement? They were quick to get to the Bundy ranch but have not heard a thing about getting to ST Louis? I would like a answer to this question. If the oath keepers are not going to respond to this i will no longer be a member. Our rights are our rights no matter what neighborhood they are in.
It said comment had to be looked at by a mod so we will see if they post this.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just found this on twitter, posted by Washington Post report Wesley Lowery last night:

Multiple officers grabbed me. I tried to turn my back to them to assist them in arresting me. I dropped the things from my hands. “My hands are behind my back,” I said. “I’m not resisting. I’m not resisting.” At which point one officer said: “You’re resisting. Stop resisting.”

EDIT: as of 11:00 a.m., also on Twitter:

St. Louis County police email down. Possible hacking. h/t @JoshMargolin #Ferguson #Anonymous

Looks like Anon is digging!

edit on 14-8-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.redflagnews.com...

imported protesters from chicago are throwing molotov coctails at police

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
Not all the demonstrators are black...I saw whites there too. The demonstrators were in one place while the looters were elsewhere...why didn't the "military" style cops go there instead. Some witnesses even say that it seemed like the looters were being left alone on purpose for a long while so as to make things escalate...who knows.
?

These people you mention are good hearted folk that probably even prevented a race-war over the whole thing. They showed up standing by their fellow human.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
HUGE update IMO:

Dispatch audio records have been released surrounding the events that sparked the outrage in Ferguson, MO.

Audio from Ferguson police shooting released

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I'm a realist. As much as I'd love to join my fellow Americans in a good cause, this is not a good cause, and those are not my fellow Americans. The guy (who was 18 and hardly a kid) attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun, how do you think this would have turned out if he succeeded? Do you think the cop would have put his hands up before that punk unloaded the clip?

I have to go work in a town less than an hour from there Monday morning and I most certainly won't be stopping in Ferguson to protest. Instead I'll be armed to the gills while doing my job and on the lookout for cars making a u-turns when I'm out in the middle of nowhere by myself... working while white.

Are you seriously going to fight for those animals rights to attack white people and burn down buildings? Police brutality is a serious problem, but this is probably the worst example anyone could possibly use to start a movement.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

I wouldn't hold your breath that the oath keepers or any of the other groups that rallied to protect cows will show up here.

This isn't their demographic.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
a reply to: misfit312

Well i sent a quick little letter and posted the same in their message board where they were talking about the looters ect. This is what i said..
First i am a member on the east coast but what i want to know is where are the oath keepers to help keep the peaceful protesters from getting abused by law enforcement? They were quick to get to the Bundy ranch but have not heard a thing about getting to ST Louis? I would like a answer to this question. If the oath keepers are not going to respond to this i will no longer be a member. Our rights are our rights no matter what neighborhood they are in.
It said comment had to be looked at by a mod so we will see if they post this.

if you think oath keepers should stand shoulder to shoulder with these trash that are burning buildings, looting and stealing and now throwing molotov coctails at police then the air in your world is pink.

the oath keepers stand for law and order, not unlawful and disorder.
chicago has shipped in some inciters who throw burning gasoline on law enforcement and you want oath keepers to what light the rags????

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I wouldn't hold your breath that the oath keepers or any of the other groups that rallied to protect cows will show up here.

This isn't their demographic.

True. Cows don't try to kill white cops and they don't burn down buildings after failing to kill white cops either.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Time will tell i guess. And if thats the case i will make it know as much as possible about them. Also i do not see this as a black and white issue it is a blue vs us issue. People need to leave race out as pointed out there were whites and blacks protesting...Really bone that does not say racist at all. This is about our rights not skin color. Hate to point it out to you but low life scum criminals come in ALL COLORS .

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
www.redflagnews.com...

imported protesters from chicago are throwing molotov coctails at police

I heard about the car wash, but if this is seriously happening, literally throwing molotovs at the law enforcement, I would think it is about to escalate exponentially

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

WOW.... this is crazy?
Unbelievable. Looks like they're in Iraq the way they're tooled up.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

YEP just lump em all together it is that easy. Criminals act like criminals STOP associating the peaceful protester with the actions of the criminals who did the looting. Closed mined much or is just easier to say all blacks are criminals jeesh. Not every in in a poor neighbor hood is bad

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You can be a racist all you want. I wish not to be. You in your mind all this is just black & white. I hear the Ferguson police need a few new recruits....you sound as if you fit the bill. No where has evidence been presented that states the boy as was attempting to take his gun...only the word of the man that pulled the trigger...multiple times. It must suck to be you. For the record Im from Greensboro N.C. Home to the "sit in at Woolworths lunch counter, home to the Klan/Nazi VS Communist Workers Party shoot-out in 1979, and home to the International Cival Rights Museum. Trust me when I say. I know a thing or two about racism and race equality. I'm not going there because their black....I'm going because their Americans just like me. With the same rights and liberties I have. Google Greensboro and educate yourself a little bit. And so you know, there's plenty of times....it sucks being me as well.a reply to: Bone75

edit on 14-8-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Geez Louise, the same argument keeps coming up...some folks are throwing things...who are these folks anyway...are they even part of the protesting scenario or agent provocateurs or are they even in the same vicinity. The ones that are, may be "pot stirrers", who knows. Even if there are some hot heads actually ruining the demonstrations, the rest of the peaceful folks shouldn't suffer for it. It seems there is no convincing some folks that this whole thing is still "overkill". Will these same cheerleaders still feel it is ok if the demonstrators are hit with white phosphorous or missile armed drones...when does it become "too much" for some?

It has been said that the local police may be leaving and other agencies will be arriving...National Guard even? I have seen a few actual marked police cars there but as far as those guys in Military garb, I doubt they are the "police" presence that will be leaving...they ARE the military. They are already there. These Israeli trained folks will use tanks against rocks...hey, wait, they already do.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Then tell all the business owners in black neighborhoods to take the bars off their windows and remove the 2 inch thick bulletproof glass that separates the cashiers from the customers because that is just racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join