It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Releases Police Dispatch, EMS Audio From Mike Brown Shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Notorious cyberactivist collective Anonymous made their presence felt not long after the people of St. Louis and Ferguson, Mo. rose up in protest of Mike Brown’s murder. They began with a list of demands, proceeded to shut down city websites and email, and even leaked what the group claims are pictures inside the home of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar. Today, a purported member of the collective has released what they say are the audio files of police dispatch and EMS recordings from during the August 9 shooting to the public. With nearly two hours of audio, the recordings may provide some clarity and detail to the exact events of the tragic shooting in the face of silence from police and city officials in Ferguson.

A few notes, per TheAnonMessage:

AUDIO TAPES: Officer calls in assistance for crowd control before mentioning a shooting. No EMS called in. #Ferguson

— TheAnonMessage (@TheAnonMessage) August 13, 2014

AUDIO TAPES: Dispatcher: Be Advised, [shooting] information came from the news…we just called #Ferguson they don't know anything about it.

AUDIO TAPES: Officer's first move was to call for crowd control. Did not report shooting, did not call for EMS. #Ferguson #MikeBrown

AUDIO TAPES: #MikeBrown's body lay on the ground for hours. EMS won't be called for four more hours. #Ferguson #Anonymous

As it stands, Brown’s friend Dorian Johnson, who was with Brown when he was shot, has still not been interviewed by the police.

uproxx.com...

Anonymous: Audio Tapes (St. Louis Dispatch):

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh, this could be bad for the police. I wonder if anyone in the MSM will touch this.

I also wonder under what kind of official investigation do the police not even bother to interview a primary witness to a shooting.

Maybe I just don't understand law enforcement protocol, but when a person is shot to death and you're trying to figure out exactly how it happened, it might behoove you to talk to the guy who watched it all go down.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rkoJoker

I guess they just figure the cop who shot the kid was the only eye-witness they need.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0rkoJoker
when a person is shot to death and you're trying to figure out exactly how it happened, it might behoove you to talk to the guy who watched it all go down.

Unless your trying to hide something!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Oh, this could be bad for the police. I wonder if anyone in the MSM will touch this.

I also wonder under what kind of official investigation do the police not even bother to interview a primary witness to a shooting.

Maybe I just don't understand law enforcement protocol, but when a person is shot to death and you're trying to figure out exactly how it happened, it might behoove you to talk to the guy who watched it all go down.

I believe it was an MSNBC journalist that was able to interview the friend first. That's sad.

It also bothers me that in cases of potential brutality or misconduct, the police do their own internal investigation. Shouldn't there be an 3rd party involved that comes to the final conclusion? Perhaps there is and I am misunderstanding the process.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ok, I listened to it for 20mins aprox. 11mins in she starts to mention it I think. Too much number code for me to understand. Perhaps someone can explain.............

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Love Anonymous! Someone needs to stand up to the pigs.

Good for them. We are better off with Hactivists like this. Truth is never a bad thing, especially when we have such blatant misuse of force, militarization of police and government spying on ever single American for no good reason.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
What?!!!
You don't hire a fox to guard your henhouse? or a bear to guard your honey?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sadly, the MSM can't cover any of these recordings since they were acquired illegally apparently.

People will have to do their own investigative research to uncover the truth and the real sequence of events. Sadly, not many will since the story isn't in front of them on TV as they dip their chips in a dip and drink that beer.

With the exception of a few, the real disease in this country is that people don't care until they become part of the story.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk
Why does it say it is 3:05pm - 3:35pm on the video and then say it is 1:50:58 on how long it is?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

With the exception of a few, the real disease in this country is that people don't care until they become part of the story.

I agree with this sentiment. In America the sidelines of news stories are incredibly fluid, and we citizens tend to gather awed around these edges of breaking current events quick time to analyze and judge the participants willful or otherwise, almost as if those fellow countrymen are something other than our peers--or even the same species.

The oft prevailing "but that could never happen here, to us" mentality is alarming, though understandable enough. Don't we each and every one of us have endless issues in our own lives to deal with? Taking one for "the cause" is both as indelibly colored into our culture (for the greater good/obeying laws to the letter/political movements/approval of wars and crusade-like military actions), as said mantra is an alien concept when the time for direct individual participation is called for on a level that rocks the individual boats that buoy each of our lives. When does doing our part transcend the cost of throwing our own lives into disarray?

We want to know the truth behind each mass media event, yet what do we ever intend to do with this knowledge of what "really" happened? Does the truth somehow liberate our minds or change our lives? Or are we simply, as a species and nation, addicted to observing the iteration of cause and effect, awaiting perpetually to revel in the next instance of just desserts and the heavily televised process by which such is administered? When one of our fellow human citizens has transgressed they must pay, and boy do we enjoy the spectacle of watching and commenting on every step along the way to the climax of justice.

Of course, I am just as guilty of celebrating the "circus justice" as any other. Perhaps the truth will come out surrounding Mr. Brown's death, but what new frontier of "for better lives, for us all" will that truth open?

edit on PMp05201431492014-08-13T17:49:35-05:00J2014America/Chicago by AphoticJoe because: continuity, grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love everything about the legit Anon!! They are inspiring and a very real threat to TPTB!!

I will always remember what they did for that poor girl in Stuebenville, they proved that sometimes in order to have justice you must break unjust laws, this is a message that should permeate through all of our society!

I hope to see much more from this group, always have!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

Sadly, The Media used to have no problem, welcomed, and were oftentimes dependent upon, having information from anonymous (no pun intended) sources, and leaked and illegally obtained information. Now, the majority are scared after the government targeting and (sometimes successfully) prosecuting and threatening journalists under false guises.

It's extremely sad, and troubling.

If the audio recordings are authentic, nothing else matters, because the bottom line is truth, which is the original intent of true journalism.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes, they're talking to the guy who watched it all go down, their very own boy with a badge. And knowing how the brotherhood operates, I have little doubt that the officer involved is making up the "he tried to grab my weapon" to cover his own ass, and the brotherhood is gonna stand by that.

A good thing the FBI is getting involved, but totally shady and suspicious that the PD didn't even begin to interview the friend who was there.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneNationUnder
Sadly, the MSM can't cover any of these recordings since they were acquired illegally apparently.

that is just silly. nothing there that can not be heard/recorded from actual radio scanners and scanner app. what is acquired illegally about it?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

when a person is shot to death and you're trying to figure out exactly how it happened, it might behoove you to talk to the guy who watched it all go down.

Unless your trying to hide something!

Yeh, I get you, and the dispatch gets the first inkling from the news? Of course from the tape it's difficult to know just what is coming back initially, it's not two way. I agree with sheepslayer's Idea that a civvy..say from a police commission, should be on board, but not only in the aftermath, but as an observer in the dispatch room for instance, full time.
There is also the problem of the body remaining on the ground/AKA the ground, for some time.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: OneNationUnder

that is just silly. nothing there that can not be heard/recorded from actual radio scanners and scanner app. what is acquired illegally about it?

No, no, the brainwashing is working according to plan.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE DISPATCH AUDIO TAPES, AUGUST 9TH 2014 11:05 AM – 6:05 PM, INCIDENT IS REPORTED AS “CROWD CONTROL PROBLEM” AT 12:05PM, NO SHOOTING MENTIONED UNTIL IT IS CALLED IN TO DISPATCH BY WITNESS. FERGUSON PD DENIES IT KNEW ANYTHING AT THAT TIME. NO EMS WAS CALLED.

Total cover up underway. Witnesses say Brown was standing still with arms raised over head, but the blue code of silence kicked in and now they defend their actions by claiming Brown was trying to grab one of their guns.

The recording is showing up in some MSM sites:

Anonymous-hacked 911 tapes reveal St Louis police 'first heard about Michael Brown shooting on the NEWS... and the local department knew nothing about it' (Dailymail.co.uk)

• The computer hackers' collective posted two hours of the 911 calls online on Wednesday from St Louis police dispatch
  • On the tape, reportedly between 12.05-12.35pm on Saturday, dispatcher said: 'Ferguson is asking for assistance with crowd control'
  • A St Louis dispatcher, believed to be referring to the shooting then says: 'We just got information from the news... we called Ferguson back again but they don't know anything about it'

Dispatcher (D): 'Ferguson is asking for assistance with crowd control... asking for [unclear] officer respond, can I send one?'

D: 'They just told me they needed assistance on crowd control on Canfield and Coppercreek.'

D: 'She just said that they have a large group gathering there, she didn't know anything further.'

D: 'We just got another call saying there was an officer involved shooting at Canfield and Coppercreek. I don't know who called it in but it was called into my desk.'

D: 'Be advised, this information came from the news.'

The dispatcher then orders another St Louis squad car to the scene.

D: 'We just got the information from the news and we called Ferguson back again but they don't know anything about it.'

A number of squad car numbers then appear to be read out.

The dispatcher appears to address one car: '2121 let me know what they have there, as soon as you get there.'

Around a minute later, a dispatcher asked: 'You arrived on something, what were you arriving at?

A few minutes pass with calls to other emergencies but the St Louis dispatchers continue to check in with their responding officers.

One dispatcher said: 'If you need me to [unclear] at any point, I don't know if Ferguson is going to do that.'

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We'll see if American MSM TV news will cover it. So, far none as of yet, unless you count DMail and internet MSM sites. Some European, UK etc., are sharing it. MSM internet news covering it from Mashable, DMail to Salon and Motherjones. It's all over alt news and social sites- Zero Hedge to Reddit and being tweeted* as well. Bound to get out to the area where the activity is happening.

* According to www.abovetopsecret.com... the Hastags are being blocked.
edit on 14-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It was just on CNN international.
They said pretty much what's being said in this thread. Militarization of the police, America is living in a police state. They showed the clip of the huff post reporter in McDonald's being told to leave.

<<   2 >>

join