It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purple Skies and Dinosaurs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So I've been having a recurring dream for almost 2 years now, and it seems to happen at least once a month. It isn't the same dream every time, just the same environment.

It's always first person, not out of body.

I am on a planet or moon, there is no visible sun, the sky is purplish all the time, there doesn't seem to be a night. The fact I can't see a sun indicates there may not be a day and I am on the forever night side of a planet/moon...

I can however see several planets in the Sky. One is massive in the sky indicating I could be on a moon and the other "planets" could be other moons.

I mainly just wander around eating stuff, and avoiding areas that seem to have dinosaurs...yep, dinosaurs. I can tell by my arms and feet that I am big. Much broader than a human, but my features are obviously human. I also seem to be significantly stronger than a normal human. I have never interacted with other humans, and seem to be a loner just wandering. Once I did see a group of humans who appeared to be built similarly to me, but I avoided them. I seemed to have gone out of my way to avoid them. No clothes either. Stark but naked. There does not seem to be any variation in temperature, and the atmosphere seems THICK with moisture. There also seems to be quite a bit of shallow water which I spend a lot of my time in.

And that's pretty much it. I mean, there's tons of other details I remember, but that's the gist of it.

I used Dream Bible to get a lot of different definitions, but they don't make a lot of sense together.

I feel like this dream is a movie playing out more than some manifestation of my psyche or emotional or real world events that may be effecting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have often warned people of placing significance on dreams. There have been many unexplainable things regarding dreams – people predicting future events, remembering past lives, conversing with deceased loved ones, and the list goes on.

But there have also been dreams where people are in a land of talking hamburgers, and flying French fries - a totally nonsensical reality. Dreams are also very obvious at times: you are fighting with someone who you got in an argument with earlier in the day.

There is no telling what your dream means. The best person to answer that question is you. What do you think and feel in your gut that it means?

Do you think you are channeling another being, remembering a past life, or think its symbolic of something in your waking life?

Your dream is very fascinating, and interesting. It could be the byproduct of a cartoon you watched as a kid, or it could be you remembering a past life on another planet. Honestly, no one knows or will be able to tell you.

Dreams can cause obsession – especially when they make us feel special, etc.

edit on 13-8-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Barney the dinosaur gave me PTSD aswell.

On a serious not though to make an interpretation of your dream, it seems to me that the alien landscape may be symbolic of the inner landscape that you have not yet explored, it is dark because you are unsure and perhaps scared of what you may find. Maybe the other dinosaurs could be symbolic of peers in your life, perhaps work colleagues that you aspire to be like but are unsure if thats what you really want so you straddle the line betwen being "big and strong and succesfull" yet you still recognise the human side of yourself that doesn't care for such things. I get the general impression that you have been doing some soul searching lately and are coming to a point that you are facing some choices.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
my first thought is that you are remembering an ancient past life, maybe otherworldly, or a shared memory of sorts. ive had dreams that were similar in nature and progression, and i am convinced thats what they were. try writing it down immediately when you wake up, every detail etc., and researching the hell out of it online. try different angles, and go back to it occasionally to see if anything new connects for you. ive had great luck with this method of understanding dreams that related to past or off-planet lives. very interesting!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I started writing them down about a year ago. I really should get them into a word doc or scanned to PDF.

Honestly, to me, it feel like I'm there...just living life. I don't really have an inner monologue in the dream, I just seem to do stuff out of habit or instinct. Like I said it's like watching a movie or reality show of a persons life.

I also get the feeling I'm on earth even though it looks so alien, maybe that's because it's the "earth" to my protagonist. The other humans I've seen look like they're human, just wider and thicker, maybe not taller as I have no reference and everything seems big, just big.

But yes, recently I started trying to piece it all together like maybe it's some brilliant idea for a book my subconscious is trying to dictate to me.

I do somewhat believe in retaining memories from past relatives through DNA as there is some scientific weight to that, but I can't really accept that I'm having a memory from an alien grandpa...

The dinosaurs I've seen are Triceratops (Torosauruones mixed in), some type of feathered tyranosaur and a bunch of little ones. I've also seen huge gorillas. Most everything is big really, even the bugs.

I know one thing, I avoid other humans more than I avoid dinosaurs. I carry no weapons at all and seem to be a vegetarian. The humans I avoid carry weapons, very similar to what you might see in NZ tribes and they paint/tatoo their bodies. I've seen their camps and they have bones etc from animals, however I've found human skulls. These are the times I've woken up in a cold sweat/panic. A few times I couldn't even breathe...

I don't do shrinks so I'm unsure how to research this type of material. I'm a scientist and I'm having trouble writing these off as projections of my waking life.

a reply to: gemdog

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Check out this
www.bing.com...

And this
saturndeathcult.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well, my degrees are in atmospheric physics/dynamics and business, so I am pretty heavily ingrained in standard theories of science. Those links seem based on Velikovsky's work, but I don't subscribe to a recent shakeup of our solar system and disagree with his interpretation of myth. I've read worlds in collision, but full disclosure I laughed out loud a few times...

However, some of the images from that Saturn Death Cult link...chills man. Chills. Uncanny resemblance...

Maybe I have come across information on that in the past and my subconscious is building a story around it.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Hey bud, I just responded to your message. I was not aware you were an expert on atmospheric science. I'm sure you probably have a good idea of what you believe to be possible. But let me throw this at you... (I don't even recognize the name you mention, Velikovsky, so I apologize for being either forgetful or not very well read on this subject) What if they got the theory wrong and this all happened on Mars, and Earth was a part of the Solar system? Just a thought I had.. if you're insinuating that it's impossible for this to have happened on Earth...

I guess atmospheric conditions are ingrained into the geology. Is that how you know? But then I thought there were times that the entire surface was sterilized by meteor strikes? DDidn't that melt rock as well? That, and the geology recycles itself...maybe it's already been recycled into the mantle for an entire cycle? Maybe the Earth is older than we though? Again, just throwing my thoughts out there as a layman

As I said in the pm, I am not a true proponent of this theory, I just keep an open mind. The knowledge you have about atmospheres might cause things to be different for you though. Either way I'm glad I may have helped you find a way to explain your dream, even if it was only from a previous exposure to the information...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You got me down a rabbit hole I'm thoroughly enjoying...I actually found another site thunderbolts.info which is an EU theory site and I'm actually pretty impressed with some of their ideas, and one of my favorite scientists, Donald Scott, is a contributer. They all seem related to Velikovsky. I brushed the dust off and plan on reading Worlds In Collision again.

a reply to: 3n19m470

top topics

join