It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most interesting storys i've read about on the account of mind control, on David Ickes s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Im only at page 3 right now, and if this story is true, it's pretty damn crazy. You must read this, it's very interesting the way he tells his story. It's long but it's worth it. It also has some pretty crazy stuff on mind control and what they did to him. And what he could do when he control his fear.

www.davidicke.net...

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by OverStand]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Great link. Thank you. It is good to know that you have such an open mind.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Icke also has a interesting web site with an interesting tale think it's called 911-though the looking glass Alice most applicable take the blue one on the right

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It was very interesting to say the least. What I found really cool were the specific detail (dates, names, etc) that he gives for verification. I wonder if anyone has any more proof to back these up(including pictures). Such as the crack in the wall from the car crash...Or Dr. Purizzo and his wife...The college campus and library...He does mention now and then about other diagrams and things which he included, which unfortunatly are not included with this version from David's site, but I would love to see some of that extra material...You really have to read the whole thing to get the full impact of what he's saying though, cause it isn't until the last 2 or 3 sections where you find out just how incredible his abilities really are. (or claim to be anyway)...These are the sections where he really starts bringing the Illuminati, Mantauk and reptilian/ET stuff into full perspective.

I also couldn't help but to see certain similarities to the Matrix...At least as far as his progression in ability and breaking down the fake barriers to realize his full potential....And what's weird is even though the whole story seems just too unbelievable to be true, at the same time, it's not really that unbelievable at all...

One extra point though....At the end there is a link with the same name as the person who makes a few comments here and there throughout the story....Check it out cause it really takes on a far out perspective...Here is the link for anyone who just wants to get there quick..

angelfire.com...

new topics

top topics

join