It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts On Graham Hancock?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ArJunaBug

Well lets look at your love affair with GH. Here is a challenge take fingerprint of Gods and list the top five things he got right or you think are important and proven.

Was it the location of Atlantis in Antarctica?

Pole shift?

Piri Reis map and Hapgood's idea?

edit on 17/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is a great interview/chat between 2 funny and interesting guys. Love what Graham has to say about his work past and present. Enjoy!

The Joe Rogan Experience with Graham Hancock

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

(ayahuasca with a shaman that knows what he is doing)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I became aware of him from his book Sign And The Seal I have followed him since I like the way he pushed boundaries without being ridiculous ,not saying I agree with everything he wrote especially some of his later stuff about connecting some dead civilization on Mars of which no one can back up to earth but he is a good read.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

Report back, will ya? U2U if necessary. Oh...and happy trails!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

i would ...but i already got warned to not post about stuff like this..Watch the spirit molecule (documentary on youtube) ..one of the best documentaries to watch.
But Ats does not allow to make topics about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Okay and doing what?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

read this and you´ll know...experiences like this are common ....but it can also be like hell depending on the things you have to learn.

www.ayahuasca-info.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Thanks for the reply and info

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm going to devote my life to uncovering secrets that have been oppressed by the most powerful institutions in the history of mankind:

Not only will I have absolute access to any historical site in the world (really? A #ing Pseudo Science writer)
Who's allowed to bring a measuring tape inside the Great Pyramid? Graham obviously - and who else?

Not only will governments around the world allow me through immigration. (yet I'm apparently a perceived threat to the establishment)

Not only will I attack the reputation repeatedly of Cultural and Scientific Institutions such as 'Egyptology' + Hawas? + Main Stream Academics + The Main Stream Scientific Community... (They'll still help me accomplish my goals!!! giving me more credibility in the process!!!)

Not only do I have enough financing to travel the globe with my wife. Scuba Excavations in Japan lol + Excursions to just about every corner of the globe! (is he independently wealthy? - the publishing industry for fringe new age authors must be booming?)

Oh and you can purchase all of this information in just about any airport lounge book spindle.

I have Graham on my Facebook - he's clearly a plant. The guy absolutely loves the attention. Everything he pushes is in line with the 'Agenda' - the intentional destabilization of first world has many many facets to its orchestration. And its been in the process a very long time.

All your heroes are fictitious. The sooner you come to this realization that easier job you'll have putting the BIG picture together.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 131415

I believe Hancock is a leading member of D. A. S. T. A. R. D.* Or just a fellow traveler.

*Directorate Against Science, Technology And Rational Determination, it is a global gub'mint run organization that pays shills to speak against science, logic, rational thought and reality with a specialization in promoting the idea of a large utterly evil global government organization that controls all of established science.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 131415
I'm going to devote my life to uncovering secrets that have been oppressed by the most powerful institutions in the history of mankind:

I got my popcorn Dude...go nuts!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: 131415

I got my popcorn Dude...go nuts!

Yeah, start another thread here and tell us all about it

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Note that I said navigable rivers in mine as well. You are right that many of the "cradles of civilization," from Egypt to SUmeria to China, manifested in river zones. However, we also have very ancient possibly as old submerged villages and cities in places such as the Mediterranean or India, if I'm not mistaken.

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Please explain your point about the coastline. We've found submerged ancient coastline civilizations, even if they are primitive. Second, there is an entire body of economic historical research about how civilizations with coastal or navigable river access fare better than those without. Before cars, trains, and airplanes, the best way to travel and trade was factually through water travel.....

Yes when that trade developed which is farther along on the timeline, the first civs developed along rivers: Sumer, Egypt, Harappa, Han, etc they didn't develop along coasts as early agriculture needed lots of fresh water and flood delivered soil to renew the fields. HG ignored that piece of info.

Remember HG is claiming they did so before the other civs. There is no evidence for that or in fact any AGC.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes, but modern tech only recently has developed cranes capable of doing so.

That is the entire point: How did a civilization possibly 3000 year old move those stones in Lebanon, including the 3 800 ton ones? Much less lift them into place perfectly. A ramp? sleds?

I have never heard once yet a good explanation for that.

Yeah, that is what is intriguing. There are out of place things. For example, almost no one is taught in K-12 grades about the stones of Balbek in Lebanon. Most people when I've talked about them have never heard of them. That's odd. But the fact remains, even now we would have difficulty moving and placing 800-1000 ton stone blocks.

Nope, no problem at all moving and placing such a heavy weight. You might want to look at what modern lifting tech can do. The ones that were moved weighed in the vicinity of 800 tons the much larger stones were not moved.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He is one of the reasons why i am in the jungle of peru next week (ayahuasca)

Doing what?

Ayahuasca is the equivalent of Peruvian and Brazilian peyote, in the sense that it is both an extremely powerful hallucinogenic drug and also a drug used traditionally under the supervision of shamans to create mystical experiences as well as claimed healing experiences. For example, people in certain parts of Peru or Brazil will go to a shaman and take the drug to discover the roots of an illness or find out who are their enemies. Also, it is used for it's profound "spiritual" drug experience. It is one of the classic tribal drugs, as I said just like peyote in the southwest here in the US or certain mushrooms.

People now to go to South America to experience the ayahuasca trip.

I did an ethnomusicology study on it, as the shamans utilize various traditional music systems to "guide" the experience of the users.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes, but modern tech only recently has developed cranes capable of doing so.

That is the entire point: How did a civilization possibly 3000 year old move those stones in Lebanon, including the 3 800 ton ones? Much less lift them into place perfectly. A ramp? sleds?

I have never heard once yet a good explanation for that.

Therer's a good reason you've not heard an explanation for that. It is because the stones were never "lifted" into place.

The quarry is uphill from the temple site. The stones were dragged into place. They make up a retaining wall. They came in from the higher side of the site.

Harte

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We discussed that extensively before

Baalbek

Baalbek redux

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I checked Graham H's webpage to see what he was up to and I see that he has taken up writing fantasy/historical fiction novels - well dang we wish him luck on that, and I'm sure he will do well with all the experience he has in writing fantasy!
edit on 19/8/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I checked Graham H's webpage to see what he was up to and I see that he has taken up writing fantasy/historical fiction novels - well dang we wish him luck on that, and I'm sure he will do well with all the experience he has in writing fantasy!

Without any snark at all (for once,) I wish him well too.

I've said a million times he's the best writer of that bunch.

Harte

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join