It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts r.e Robin Williams sad parting + Family Guy episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hello,

I had a thought cross my mind r.e the unfortunate passing of Robin Williams.. and the Family Guy show being aired in the moments directly before his death being announced.

I dont say this 'is' what happened but its more just putting the idea out there for folks to think into or comment on.

The episode involved peter turning whoever he touched into Robin Williams, and himself not being able to take it any more, and a suicide theme. I will add a better description of the episode asap when at a computer.

Now i am aware of a phenomena in which collective thoughts of people on the same channel can alter and influence outcomes of set happenings.

For example people were able to influence large quantities of sand or maybe coins falling into a certain path, so rather than being random.. it was more being influenced by the power ofthe mind / thoughts.

I also read about it being used in a police / crime rate experiment..

see link - experiment link

Now what I put to yourselves is...

Could this collective thinking of the public , unaware of any wrongdoing , actually have contributed to the death alongside a host of other local, national, and world events.. even sport, through to showbiz and entertainment and everything in between?

Could this be an unseen affect movies, tv, music, and media has on the masses.

Using the peoples mind power for influencing outcomes or creating situations and happenings by harnessing this energy.

like i said its a thought... and i certainly have had my fair share of experience in the paranormal and unexplained domains.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't think so. If it was like you say then Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, Justin Beiber, Honey BooBoo, Cheney, Bush, Big Bird, and Gilbert Godfrey would all be dead. There is no telling how many folks think of their death on a daily basis.

Peter griffin would also be dead (I can't believe I even typed that) since the episode was about him trying to commit suicide and not Robin Williams. So if everyone were watching this episode and their thoughts turned to suicide... Then it should have been Peter Griffin instead of Robin Williams.
edit on 8/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

ok on ats you get rebuttals from every side for every angle not thought of big or small.

well my thoughts were initially.. this is not just sonething that its like get 50 people to imagine i win the lottery , and bobs your uncle .. the next draw i win in.. its more deep and unexplained than that..

and its just not possible to know what, if , and how certain forces effect and change courses of happenings.

yes i get what youre saying, but no i didnt mean it happens 100% of the time everytime... more like 5% of the time, everytime ...

Its just a little though and also your reply didnt show any correspindance or mention / relation of my given examples

Was it just a silly thought to begin with?

As its not scientifically proven , and reported in newspapers etc.. its just not worth the thought or investigation.

please ignore this line if you can read it (its been entered for error checking as the thread is cutting off my replies half way through for some reason) hmm??
edit on 13-8-2014 by the2010apprentice because: error checking line required

edit on 13-8-2014 by the2010apprentice because: i found the problem... the (less than) symbol is not allowed

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: the2010apprentice
Maybe so... Robin Williams as a media personality was himself responsible for this phenomena in the making thousands of people both laugh and cry at the same time...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

THe next time you watch one of his movies, look very closely into his eyes.
You will see, even during his most hilarious moments, one of the saddest persons you will meet.
I ahve noticed this while watching Mork and Mindy years ago. When I mentioned it to my wife, she said it was my imagination.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

Very much true yes, its a common thing where the most fun , exciting, and happy looking people are really going through hell inside. I first handdedly know about the lies as being in a depressed and horrible internal situation makes you the worlds best liar.. I have endured a very long period of ptsd and during these times i have moulded myself to smile on the outside, yet undrr the surface things couldnt be any further from the truth... speaking to close individuals to myself.. and occasionally opening up.. boy.. do they get the shock of their life when they find out and know the truth... the real me.. Thats what makes treating and helping affected individuals so difficult.. And also... accepting help is a whole other topic... I know... as i hate people or even medical proffesionals from helping...it makes you feel 1ft tall and horrible.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

A couple of things that come to mind straight away..

The show has probably aired a dozen times already before his death, and secondly, it aired just before it was announced that he had died, he would have died much earlier than that, probably the night before.

edit on 13-8-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Please post your thoughts in the Ongoing Thread

Thank you

Closing

Semper

top topics

join