It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here is another good point of view from a former resident...

Link

NSFW words so be warned but it is a good point of view from someone who lived there.

Holy s#!

She told it like it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Racism is alive and well..... at least here at ATS it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Racism is alive and well..... at least here at ATS it is.

Pat yourself on the back for helping create it.

Gold star for you....unless of course that's racist.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Maybe you should spend less time making those dividing lines yourself. You scream about race then try to make it a race issue. "Well if this was a white guy ". You're part of the problem...

When people stop making it an issue it will stop being one

And stop trying to make excuses for their actions. I don't care if they were Jewish black Martians from Turkistan. Looting and destroying crap is wrong and criminal

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If calling out people that are rioting and looting, breaking and stealing because something bad happened makes me a racist, then I am a racist and don't really care.

It makes you and others that make excuses for this crap cowards and liars.

So, here we stand. A racist calling out cowards and liars.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What's racist about calling looters animals?

There were looters during the Victorian Bush fires a few years ago, more than likely white and I remember using harsher words than animals for them.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Firearms are OK. Just OK. Get that?

Not a damn new age religion for frightened authoritarians. Not a moral solution for any problem. Not carried into public places and used to bully people. Not to give people a kernel of self worth or something to rant about when you get drunk.

Armed up whites cowering in their homes aren't doing anything to fix this Fascist state. No. They are convinced it benefits them so everyone else can burn.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Typical authoritarian response when any leader emerges from the oppressed, you attach then with all means necessary.

Playing right along with the Fascists.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: [post=18277532]macman[/

Armed up whites cowering in their homes aren't doing anything to fix this Fascist state. .

Funny how people screaming about racism are the ones making the slanderous statements

You think black people don't have cc permits?

The ignorance amazes me
For the record. Looting and robbing and destroying the neighborhoods aren't fixing it either

And some "white guy" carrying around his firearm seems to be doing a lot less damage then these animals robbing people are

Cerebral disconnect much?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I wasn't going to touch this with a ten foot pole, but I realized I wasn't touching it because of the whole race issue. Had this happened to a huge group of white folks rioting I would have been all over it in a minute. I would have said that they were acting like animals, so the officer was calling it like he saw it. I would have said that maybe they should stop acting like animals if they didn't like being called animals. That's what I would have said if I didn't have to worry about being called a racist.

Should he have said it? Probably not, but it is what it is. Is it unprofessional? Absolutely. Since this aired on national tv, I am sure he will come to regret having said it in one form or another.

This is just like ATS at some point in the discussion, things become heated and emotion take over and ones mouth/keyboard overrides their ass.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

To be honest, I'm not sure if we're seeing actual white racism in anything which has happened in Ferguson or not. I've been around long enough to appreciate that perception is equal to reality for consequence in some things though.

The Midwest has a history and undercurrent with this issue that is deep, very dark, and rarely talked about or even acknowledged in polite company. It's real enough though...and I don't mean racism particular to either side, but the tension of it all around. I always get a bit uptight when something like this turns openly militant with that undercurrent being a part of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Then tell us exactly what your gonna do when SWAT raids your house by mistake? You gonna go sit in the yard and cry & sing camp songs. I highly freaking doubt it. Your gonna be pissed off to the highest degree. If you say other wise..as you say FAIL.a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Tough crud, I'm saying otherwise. You don't tear-arse through your neighborhood destroying what isn't yours, stealing what isn't yours, and acting like you're entitled to do so because you're angry. I don't care if the FBI raided my house by flipping mistake, it's not a Get Out Of Jail Free Monopoly card to do whatever I want like a brainless moron on a rampage.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wasn't the Native Americans called Animals? It was wrong then and its wrong to label this minority or this community as animals. Especially by a standing army ruling over them. He said bring it, so he wishes for a civilian community to fight with a standing army yet you label the civilians as animals and that's ok? The cop wants to hurt and to punish the people and your good with that?

The looting happened Sunday night, its Weds. So are they animals for protesting?

When they come to your neighborhood and tear gas you off of your lawn, how will you feel? Especially when no one comes to help?

The battle of Gettysburg started by Lee because the Southern army needed shoes and they were going to loot said shoe factory located there. This is what civil war looks like.
edit on 13-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Did the Native Americans destroy their neighborhoods? Looting and stealing from the same people they live around??

And the use of the term was in different context.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join