It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here is another good point of view from a former resident...

Link

NSFW words so be warned but it is a good point of view from someone who lived there.

She can say that and get away with it more than others. But I would bet money that she will be called out as an "Uncle Tom" for her views.

So in a way, while she can get by with it more than someone else... She still won't be able to say it with impunity either. Like it or not, there are those who can not and will not listen to reason regardless of who it comes from.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
FWIW, this event going on is a personal one for me on a number of levels I won't rehash here.

I do want to add for the perspective of most who don't have local level knowledge of St Louis and that area. As much as I loathe the race card ever coming into things? That happens to be among the cards dealt in this hand, and it was among the first cards dealt to start the base of anger...even rage, we see now. Does it excuse looting? NOTHING excuses criminal action to "protest" other criminal action. Far from everyone in the masses of people are criminals, too.

However, to cite one example of the racial tensions which are unique to that region and the St Louis metro area in particular? Take the case of the Klu Klux Klan and their quest for an Adopt a Highway sign. Not just ANY sign, placed ANYWHERE in Missouri mind you. Oh no.... The Kluckers insisted on a very special route for a very special reason. (sigh)

Long story short... That battle started in the early to mid 90's and ended with Super court level findings in 2000/01 when it all ended. The court said 'Yeah.....even you people get to have an adopt a highway sign...blah!'. Then my state said "Oh...Mr Klucker? You haven't been CLEANING your assigned stretch of highway!"...and by that basis, took their victory and kicked them out of the program almost immediately after the court found they could have it and cleared the ongoing legal issues for the 'non-compliance' removal to happen.

The problem is.....the KKK chose a specific stretch of St Louis metro interstate, and it happened to be a stretch little black school children were passing by, as a publicly known school busing route in fulfillment of de-segregation measures, held over from earlier rulings. The damage was already done and no one....NO ONE...up there forgot it. I can absolutely say that as a factual statement...and something of an understatement at that.

One will now notice, perhaps with a new critical eye, the 63 Black / 33% white demographic of Ferguson with, oddly enough, what appears to be a very pronounced majority white police dept. Does that translate into REAL discrimination? I have NO idea, as I don't live under Ferguson police. If the resident perceive that tho? Reality is a secondary issue at times like this.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
a reply to: subtopia

Could be anyone now a days. My cause for concern is out of control police and their use of deadly force as a first choice not the last.

You went and typed the 'C' word.

CONTROL.

Here is a secret for you, the situation isn't out of control, it's an escalation of control!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
They are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL not acting like the people they have to arrest.

Maybe that was his professional opinion.

Regards

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

When one is acting like an unhinged animal, like I don't know looting and destroying your own home town, calling them as such is not an issue.

Maybe thinking this struck a nerve for some reason???

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Al Sharpton is doing his best to rile them up. He should be arrested for inciting a riot. He is nothing more than a POS who gets rich by pulling this kinda crap. He and others are the reason racism will never go away. Oh, wait.. you cannot be a bigot if you are black, right?

Why is it always the same group, so to speak, that riots?

Is this civilized behavior?

Animals? The proof is in their actions.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Rioting and looting is the dumbest thing you could do.

That is not supporting the fallen, that is supporting your own selfish needs.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Agreed on Sharpton. You would think that man would recall situations like Tawana Brawley and not work so hard to recreate the same kind of rage and violence in the public square over what he has no way of knowing many if ANY solid facts or details to yet.

He does seek the storm....so he can make it just a bit worse...and then collect the donations and support funds payable to his org and efforts, of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Bottom line is if this were white folks rioting & looting the damn MSM would label them as " searching for supplies" and " 'protecting themselves" from violence. What are the people supposed to do? Sit around and be upset & enraged in "silence". Just why do LEO's carry Tazer's ? Yea, makes no damn sense at all. The REV AL & Jesse J, just feed off their own. These people no more want to see racism end than a man on the moon does, if that happened....they would have to find a REAL job and work for a damn living. The race merchants are far far worse than any looter in the town of Ferguson. They make their money off of strife, conflict, and RACISM.
edit on 13-8-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You know I think we would be surprised at just what do people privately think.

Or would we be surprised ?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Bottom line is if this were white folks rioting & looting the damn MSM would label them as " searching for supplies" and " 'protecting themselves" from violence. What are the people supposed to do? Sit around and be upset & enraged in "silence". Just why do LEO's carry Tazer's ? Yea, makes no damn sense at all.

Really???? Playing the race card is pretty much 2013.

And not rioting or looting is being enraged in silence??

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

That comment boils my blood. Sticks and stones. Draw the Fascists and sympathizers into the open. It only takes a safe atmosphere to get the hate flowing. Void their citizenship, the wet way

Train the citizens to properly defend themselves with long rifles.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Bottom line is if this were white folks rioting & looting the damn MSM would label them as " searching for supplies" and " 'protecting themselves" from violence. What are the people supposed to do? Sit around and be upset & enraged in "silence". Just why do LEO's carry Tazer's ? Yea, makes no damn sense at all. The REV AL & Jesse J, just feed off their own. These people no more want to see racism end than a man on the moon does, if that happened....they would have to find a REAL job and work for a damn living. The race merchants are far far worse than any looter in the town of Ferguson. They make their money off of strife, conflict, and RACISM.

I'm sorry but that's the stupidest assumption I've seen on this thread.

Rioting and looting is rioting and looting it doesn't matter what color your skin is

You ask "what are they suppose to do just sit around".

Well I'll tell you what you're not suppose to do. You don't tear up your own neighborhood

If swat makes a mistake and raids my house by accident. I don't burn my damn house down in protest

You make it sound like the only options were loot steal riot and break stuff or sit at home and do nothing

Logic fail
edit on 8/13/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
In some countries looters are shot on sight.

Just imagine the headlines if that were the case in this instance.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What race card? Remember New Orleans, Katrina. The MSM portrayed blacks as looting & whites as searching for supplies. We have a dead KID. We have a police dept useing draconian tactics dealing with the rage. Violence begets violence. We have a nation ( I'll just speak for me here) I am damn sick of this shat. I have lived 51 years dealing with racism, my freaking god people it's 2014 for crying out freaking loud. We are all in the same boat. Racism aint dead, we want let it die, we keep bringing it back like it's a lost soul. Those black folks in Ferguson are no damn different from or you or you or any of you. They love their children, dont you?a reply to: macman

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Train the citizens to properly defend themselves with long rifles.

So now firearms are okay?????

Can't have normal people, not rioting or looting, carrying firearms....but you push for the people that destroy their home city to have and use firearms....

No wonder this country is going down the toilet.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So if people are looting and stealing what are they if not animals?

I never understood the idea of...

1. Im not happy with something that happened
2. Oh look i know Ill go break into an innocent persons store, steal all their stuff , ruin their life.
3. Blurggghh I feel my social indignation has been justified.

Is it right that this person got killed by anyone..police or not..nope it's not right..
Are the looters and criminals other animals..yup

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What race card? Remember New Orleans, Katrina. The MSM portrayed blacks as looting & whites as searching for supplies.

Sounds like an issue to take up with the Progressive based Media.

originally posted by: openyourmind1262 We have a dead KID. We have a police dept useing draconian tactics dealing with the rage.

SO, I guess you have open access to the investigation then?

Violence begets violence. We have a nation ( I'll just speak for me here) I am damn sick of this shat. I have lived 51 years dealing with racism, my freaking god people it's 2014 for crying out freaking loud. We are all in the same boat. Racism aint dead, we want let it die, we keep bringing it back like it's a lost soul. Those black folks in Ferguson are no damn different from or you or you or any of you. They love their children, dont you?a reply to:

We are worlds apart.

I don't riot and loot because something bad happens. They do.

Guess love of a lost relative means you can smash a window and take what you want.

Weird, as normal folks wouldn't do that.

link   

link   
Then tell us exactly what your gonna do when SWAT raids your house by mistake? You gonna go sit in the yard and cry & sing camp songs. I highly freaking doubt it. Your gonna be pissed off to the highest degree. If you say other wise..as you say FAIL.a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join