It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev is attempting to blow up a chemical plant that will destroy a 600 KM diameter area...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

A reliably well-informed resident in the area that Obama’s Ukrainian regime is ethnically cleansing has informed this reporter

Oh yeah? Well I have a friend of a friend who is very well informed in the area who knows this source and she says that he is a liar with a really bad haircut. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't claim to be smater than the CDC - but I am smaert enough to read and understand the physical and chemical properties of nitrated chloro-benzenes

one key fact is that they are solid at room temperature [ melt point - 80 c + ] further all are flammable

so explain how a leak from bombing is going to spread 300km ??????????????????

According to my link from the CDC it does not burn or burns with difficulty. It is recommended less than .098PPM exposure for workers during 8 hour shifts and full face respirators must be worn working with it which means if it is in the air you are exposed. A shelling of a plant that manufactures using this in large quantity would disperse this chemical over a large area and allow it to be carried by natural air current to a much larger area.
edit on 8/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join