It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev is attempting to blow up a chemical plant that will destroy a 600 KM diameter area...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Firstly, I am not American. Secondly, the German authorities put the death toll on the Dresden raid at c.20,000 and they kept meticulous records.

No, they didn't ... the official numbers are uncertain, for various reasons. Germany was a chaos at the moment, which is why the numbers are estimates and range from 35 to 130 thousand. If I recall correctly, the 35 thousand (minimum) are the "identified" casualties. These were inciniery bombs ... they didn't leave much to identify.

Germany didn't even have a real count of their own populace, during this time ... they held a census, from time to time ... which wasn't even accurate.

To the OP. Is there any real evidence of ethnic cleansing going on in Ukraine at the moment? Have any of the usual independent human rights organisations made any statements?

Regards

Do around million refugees count? or maybe that's just a good start for you ... and please, where are these so called "independent" organisations. You must be referring to those western organisations, that somehow magically only report human right violations that are committed in "commie" countries.

I wonder, did that African American who got shot by the police in US ... did he have human rights, of life?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I wonder, did that African American who got shot by the police in US ... did he have human rights, of life?

What exactly does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Better yet did the folks killed and buried in a mass grave by the separatists have human rights?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
From RT:

RT

According to Brykov, an accident at the plant could cause a toxic leak of nitrochlorobenzene – a lethal substance which, if it enters the human body, affects the liver, heart, and bone marrow, causing death.

The minimum impact of the accident would be at least 300 kilometers, Brykov said, adding that the risks of the accident are being silenced in the Ukrainian media.

So it is a chemical that if released would have an effective area of 300KM from the site.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

www.globalresearch.ca... bloodiest-days-of-ukraines-ethnic-cleansing-expected-to-come-now

Oh my, here we go again.

This site has been trying to pass off the ethnic cleansing lie for this whole conflict, but I have to ask how come they don't cover the ethnic cleansing in Crimea of the Tartars?

www.breitbart.com...

And in case some don't understand what ethnic cleansing is here...

ethnic cleansing noun
: the practice of removing or killing people who belong to an ethnic group that is different from the ruling group in a country or region

www.merriam-webster.com...

There has never been any evidence Ukraine is doing any ethnic cleansing it is a lie that globalresearch.ca likes to keep trying to push.

well, there's a huge gap between asking Tatars to relocate themselves and massively bombing southeast Ukraine with white phosphorous and other deadly bombings as the Ukrainian army have been doing. And it IS consistent with the racist ultranationalisg program of the actual government, of ridding Ukraine of the Russians.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
To be honest, I think it`s a bit really far-fetched...

...so I post it as FYI...

Bloodiest Days of Ukraine’s Ethnic Cleansing Expected to Come Now

A reliably well-informed resident in the area that Obama’s Ukrainian regime is ethnically cleansing has informed this reporter (and all of this source’s previous reports to me have subsequently turned out to be true):

“Kiev is attempting to blow up a chemical plant that will destroy a 600 KM diameter/ 300KM radius of area — every living thing.

The largest battles of the war are starting today or tomorrow. I may not be able to update you. Lyashko wants to make our area bloody. He said it hasn’t been hit enough to feel it yet.”

www.globalresearch.ca... bloodiest-days-of-ukraines-ethnic-cleansing-expected-to-come-now

The editor also writes pieces for RT

Michel Chossudovsky is an award-winning author, professor of economics (emeritus) at the University of Ottawa, founder and director of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Montreal and editor of the globalresearch.ca website.
rt.com...

they say they are independent but probably not
www.globalresearch.ca...
The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) is an independent research and media organization based in Montreal.

edit on 13-8-2014 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Out of curiosity anyone know a independent site that trys not to be biased and just reports the facts?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

- Why would Ukraine want to do this and face international pariah status?

They are. Together with Israel, and the two country's leaders are the same Khazars. Two well prepared actions: MH17 shutdown and Gaza ground invasion in the same hour?

- Why would Ukraine do this and make a large block of land uninhabitable?

Ask Hu nter Biden.

- Why would Ukraine go out of their way to give Russia an excuse?

Excuse? They (the western puppet masters) do everything they can to provoke her, but Russia does not react.

The NYT continues, with what appears to be language designed to provoke Russia into crossing its border with Ukraine to intervene:

But Western leaders and analysts remain unconvinced Mr. Putin will be willing to be taunted endlessly or to permit extensive deaths of pro-Russian civilians. The United Nations said recently that at least 1,543 civilians and combatants on both sides have died since mid-April.

NATO Baiting Russia into War. Ukraine Nazis and Western Complicity

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

that is utter bollox - to put it bluntly

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: joho99
Out of curiosity anyone know a independent site that trys not to be biased and just reports the facts?

You have to work through the agenda`s and make your own sound decisions.

RT has also Ron Paul, Max Keiser, etc., so that doesn`t mean anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

well, there's a huge gap between asking Tatars to relocate themselves and massively bombing southeast Ukraine with white phosphorous and other deadly bombings as the Ukrainian army have been doing.

You mean the white phosphorus lie that was told by Russian media that they had to apologize for?

On June 12, two Russian journalists dropped a bombshell. They reported on a Moscow-based TV station that the Ukrainian government had used white phosphorus gas, a chemical weapon, on civilians during “anti-terrorist operations” in the insurgent stronghold of Slaviansk in eastern Ukraine.

But as it turns out, the journalists’ claims were entirely fabricated.

In a rare act of contrition, the TV station Zvezda, which is the media arm of the Russian Defense Ministry, reportedly sent an apology letter last week to a Ukrainian TV network owned by President Petro Poroshenko. The letter expressed regret for the false accusations. (Russia Today, frequently cited as the propaganda arm of the Kremlin, has yet to apologize for parroting the claim. Other outlets that published the charges as fact include the Voice of Russia and ITAR-TASS.)

www.vocativ.com...

And they only bombed where the separatists are, also the civilians were told before hand that they were going to do that and were asked to leave to minimize civilian casualties, but hey your story sounds better.

And it IS consistent with the racist ultranationalisg program of the actual government, of ridding Ukraine of the Russians.

They are ridding Ukraine of those Russians who came across the border to fight not those who are living in Ukraine.

I guess you really aren't familiar with what Ethnic cleansing consists of are you?

And please show the evidence that Ukraine is removing ethnic Russians from Ukraine, because you do know that where the separatists had strongholds that were taken back by Ukraine there are ethnic Russians still living there without being removed from their land such as the Tartars are in Crimea.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

And that make them more credible?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think that's not exactly correct as far as the chemical involved is concerned. RT called it 'mononitrochlorobenzene' in another article - anyone who knows their O. Chem able to help pin down exactly what this is? If I'm not mistaken it 's actually 4-chloronitrobenzene (pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) but I'm nowhere near an expert on this stuff so input from someone who knows their isomers form their elbow would be much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And that make them more credible?

It simply doesn`t make them less credible...I get the idea some of you guys can only think in black and white.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Can you post the previous reports from this source that have all turned out true?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Well we wont see this one come true.. because the tsar bomba only had like a 33 mile blast radius and it was the biggest nuclear bomb ever created.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ron Paul is VERY credible. He tells it like it is. The mistake they made is saying RT has him. He will go anywhere he can speak his truth to an audience.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

that is utter bollox - to put it bluntly

Not according to the CDC. But I guess you may be smarter than they are......

CDC

Hope they have a bunch of full face respirators for all the surrounding areas if this plant goes up.
edit on 8/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: lightedhype

Well we wont see this one come true.. because the tsar bomba only had like a 33 mile blast radius and it was the biggest nuclear bomb ever created.

It's not the explosion that they are talking about. It is the chemicals that will be released into the air if the plant is hit.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That appears to confirm it is 4-chloronitrobenzene that's being referred to in the articles then. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't claim to be smater than the CDC - but I am smaert enough to read and understand the physical and chemical properties of nitrated chloro-benzenes

one key fact is that they are solid at room temperature [ melt point - 80 c + ] further all are flammable

so explain how a leak from bombing is going to spread 300km ??????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join