It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston UFO on TV tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Well that ruined my excitement!

I should stop getting my hopes up and wait for a mothership to appear over a city with tons of witnesses before getting interested.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Very similar to the Brazil UFO hoax that surfaced 3 years ago.

LED lites attached to a kite that spins.

You can buy them online.

fake

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 300RYA

It was big, much bigger than a kite. There is more than one video of it and it morphed. If you are judging from one photo, well, so sad. . . .

STM

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: 300RYA

It was big, much bigger than a kite. There is more than one video of it and it morphed. If you are judging from one photo, well, so sad. . . .

STM

Or not so desperate to believe that all logic is thrown out of the window!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

See it your way, I'll see it mine. I've been in those storms before, lots of strange happenings. I'm not convinced by y'all's theories, which btw is all they are.

STM

edit on 17-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I think you may be right, possibly ball lightening. Most of the photos look like lens flares. But a couple of the videos look less like lens flares and more like what we expect to see from ball lightening.

I believe that at least some of the eye witnesses were actually witnessing a real event. While I don't know the number of sightings, I think there would have to have been several for the local television stations to cover it.

Dex

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

And what exactly do we expect to see from ball lightning? It isn't that...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
More evidence: The Houston Photo was a poor copy/paste job of the Brazil image.
In this comparison you may see what I'm talking about. The Houston hoaxer made
a very dumb copy paste job of the Embu Brazil image ( Kite with Leds ) because he
" forgot " to mask also the center of the alleged ufo wich appears black while all
the background is different, why ? Because he is dumb. In this analysis in zoom
you can see both images Houston Brazil. Houston enhanced reveals the center
is still black.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

originally posted by: raymundoko

And what exactly do we expect to see from ball lightning? It isn't that...

Ball lightning is an unexplained atmospheric electrical phenomenon. The term refers to reports of luminous, spherical objects which vary in diameter from pea-sized to several meters. It is usually associated with thunderstorms, but lasts considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt.

Wiki Ball Lightening

It appeared to me in a couple of videos that what the witnesses were seeing were luminous balls of light that were either stationary or slow moving. But they did not persist for very long. Viewing multiple ball lightening flashes in itself is an unusual phenomenon.

If you accept that there were multiple sightings of some "object," what do you think it was?

Dex

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I am extremely familiar with Ball Lightning. It does not behave like the video shows. I believe the video you are referring to is a fake due to it's source, and that does not match the other hoaxes. I believe the first hoax has already been busted, and the second hoax was a play on the first hoax. I think the 3rd hoax is the CGI video and they just got wrapped up in the chain of hoaxes coupled with good timing.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I saw a lot of pictures of this on twitter and testimonies from people...seems legit that one picture doesn't do it justice...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: King Triad

You probably saw re-tweets. There aren't additional photos of the supposed UFO. Just the one.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Weren't these links below supposed to be to other photos of this object from the same night?

originally posted by: raedar
I was looking at this yesterday, here are some additional pics. Links were up on a different forum.

image 1

image 2

image 3

I saw a short video, as well. I will find it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Image two is a flare from the street lamp and the video that shows that as well as the you tube video the second image was capped from is in this thread.

The 3rd image is a complete fake.

a reply to: kronos11

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join