It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston UFO on TV tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
MUFON report of 2014-08-12 from Houston, TX:

I believe I had been abducted as a child but like everyone else theres no one to talk to or help me. I believe they implanted something in my face./ I watch the skies and MUFON. I am not a psyche patient. I have seen an alien before but have not told the public just my family. They believe me. Last night a terrific lightening storm came through Houston.. My husband saw the show and as an air man remarkexd on its intensity. I was scared. I touched my face and worried about my kids..I coulnt sleep lastnight . I heard something at my backdoor and it juggled the security door. This is the last place I saw an Alien. A few months before. I was terrified. I slept when morning came. I got up 2 hours later looked at my phone to discover ufo had been seen very close to my house. 3 different photos of it have been taken and are on the net under Cypress Perez Houston. Cyp the Hype. He is a long time friend. He reposted what his friends saw and I am here telling you now because I feel an impending doom.

[Names removed/cms/tg] ON fACEBOOK HAVE PICS OF THIS EVENT

As a child what happened to me is I went to bed at 3-4 years old woke up outside my house saying I got to go I got to go.. from that point on I was afraid of the star in the sky following me and little blue people. My face hurt really bad and the thing has never gone away. I am feeling the ball in my cheek now. Recently when I turned 30 a few years ago I started remembering things.. like being yanked through the sky and aliens working on my shoulder or maybe my heart..left side behind my shoulder.I have no health problems to speak of and the last time I saw an Alien was in April, I think. It was wearing a pink bow like I had been the week before and it dawned on my it was my child. IT WAS A GREY TYPE PERSON small body and hairless huge eyes and pale blue or grey with a pink bow. why does this make me want to cry?I want to know what I can do to make these encounters stop effecting me in a negative way. I have a ton of stress because I feel very alone.

I checked "Cypress Perez" on Facebook, but you must be a friend to see the posts. There are some pictures, but I did not find any of UFOs, but there is one of the sky with some comments about chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: stirling

prison time if I have anything to say about it.

I'm really getting sick of cretins doing this so they can get their 5 mins of glory once they admit to it.

Immediate prison time, no trial needed.

How dare people have fun.

Some times Hoaxes are a great way of educating people, fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me. (GWB)

Hoaxes and Con's can all be used to educate people.

edit on 13-8-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
this one from a couple of years ago looks very similar;

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
I have no idea, let's try to find out.

www.click2houston.com...

"In another photo, something appears in front of impressive clouds."

It must be this photo:
www.texasufosightings.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks kinds like this one: The Hudson Valley Boomerang

Hudson Valley Boomerang

Also reminds me of the UFO in "The Medicine Bow Incident" from Project U.F.O, 1970s show based on Project Blue Book (about 3:30 into the video)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
taken from inside car, its dashboard lights reflecting, theres also a light on either side of the main one, also reflections. it seems angled due to the slant of the windshield etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was looking at this yesterday, here are some additional pics. Links were up on a different forum.

image 1

image 2

image 3

I saw a short video, as well. I will find it.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Video, why is it so short? I guess because they were driving.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: stirling
This stuff gets annoying.....
Hoaxers should be shot with a barrel of their own excrement......................

If they were stupid enough to be flying a kite in that kind of bad weather, I agree with you.

I have to agree with you. I doubt ANYONE would be THAT dumb. Sounds like they had some pretty bad storms in the area, so I doubt anyone was flying a kite unless they had a death wish!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Thanks for the alternate images, gives a bit of a comparison. Im leaning away from the LED kite theory because of how bad the storm was and the object looks bigger than what was in Brazil, but not certain. The video is good as well because it appears to show the object go into a cloud.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I proposed the Kite with leds explanation BUT as a copy / paste / manipulation job.
It's so clear to me that the alleged Houston UFO is the same image of the one from
Embu Sao Paulo Brazil 2011 wich was a kite with leds. my comparison is remarkable.

Of course there are some members that think it can´t be a kite with leds flying in
Houston because of a storm? Wrong, I say it´s a copy / paste from the Brazil image
so make no mistake and check my comparison again, they look exactly the same.

Some important elements to be considered in this case that suggest it's a hoax.
1- Who is the photographer or photographers
2- Where are the analysis to the photos
3- The original posted on Twitter, how credible is the report since UFO photos
are dubious all the time.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There is of course another option to explain this alleged UFO circle of lights
in the Houston photograph. Check this video curiously taped also in Houston
in January 2014, a flock of birds but the interesting thing here is the lamp
in the middle that creates a flare moving along the camera and the shape
of the flare is... a circle of lights so what do you think. Couldn't embed
the video but click the links.
youtu.be...

Here is the original video.
www.youtube.com...

I still think that the Houston Photo is a copy/paste from the Brazil image.
Anyway the second option may be also an explanation.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Yes indeed that photo could be a paste of the brazil image just place on there but some of the other images linked by raedar show the object from a couple of different angles. The image linked below even shows what appears to be a solid top above the lights.

Link to image

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kronos11

Yes indeed that photo could be a paste of the brazil image just place on there but some of the other images linked by raedar show the object from a couple of different angles. The image linked below even shows what appears to be a solid top above the lights.

Link to image

The second photo is just a flare caused by the lamp in the middle as I proved in the video
that I posted therefore this photo is discarded. Here is the evidence.

The same in zoom to see more clear both lights that are just flares.

The third photo the one you are posting is extremely dubious, no original exif data to be
analyzed, extremely poor resolution etc. and this came because of the viral interest by
the first photo, I don´t buy it and to me it´s just a poor photoshop job.

Then we have here a clear copy / paste photo, a clear flare not ufo photo and a poor
photoshoped photo. This case is so weak that should be in the hoax section.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Forgot to include this one. Also a clear flare created by the lamp.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Off topic but just wondering

Could anyone tell me about mine...yesterday walking the beach taking pictures, the fog cleared for a bit and there was a glowing saucer shaped cloud, it looked so out of place I decided to just take a picture, I zoomed in and it did not show up in the picture that is the blue sky one, but the next shot had this trail in it at the same location, the fog was moving in again in that less than a minute I would guess a few seconds time, the next shot was normal again with no sign of any trail on the picture.
When I got home and looked at the pictures, I went out and took another picture of the sky to see if there was something on the lense, it shuts when the camera is off...the new picture had nothing unusual on it.
In order taken

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Looks to me to be a childs toy or 'drone' RC controlled unit, prob some hi-schoolers playing around!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What's the possibility that some of the eyewitnesses were actually seeing transient luminous events?

Or could they be seeing something related to a terrestrial gamma-ray flash.

Dex

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

What's the possibility that some of the eyewitnesses were actually seeing transient luminous events?

Or could they be seeing something related to a terrestrial gamma-ray flash.

Dex

I think the TLE angle is worth considering. However, the problem is that these lights are persistent compared to Red Sprites - so maybe something like ball lightning?

It might be worth comparing the weather data from the sighting night to another storm. Just how unusual was this storm?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Great job.
Rotate your manipulated image 180 degrees. Then everything lines up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join