It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston UFO on TV tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have no idea, let's try to find out.

www.click2houston.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well that is interesting, have you seen anything like?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This is the picture from the article, hard to tell, but my first thought was it looks to be taken through a window, which alludes to a reflection of something behind the camera.

Would be great to see more photos of the other descriptions described in the article. The "cloud" description seems intriguing.
edit on 8/12/2014 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That looks very similar to something I saw when I was about 10 or 11. Flashing lights going around in a circle. Blue, red, green, white, and then as quickly and as quietly as it came it was gone. Awesome find!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A few people who commented on the article claim to have seen it or something close to it. Not always reliable but maybe some people want their sightings known with no trail connecting them to it.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I hate this...

In one, a circular object appears to hover. In another photo, something appears in front of impressive clouds. In a third picture, a lighted circle appears to stand on its side.

...and then they only publish one picture! Are they even of the same event?

Was the photo they showed taken from indoors - the bright light to the right seems to suggest so, meaning whatever is in the top-left could easily be a reflection.

OR

Is Nibiru (or however you spell it) supposed to have rings? lol

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
*Oberg maniacally cackles as he sets what he sees as a sly trap*

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I did not see any UFOs, but the storms that rolled through West Houston late Monday afternoon/early evening produced WICKED lightning. Not typical lightning, meaning, the lightning was sprawling, extensively branched, wider bolts, and seemed to strike the same areas multiple times over the course of 1-2 hours. The clouds were very low and bow-bent. Not much wind or rain, but the lightning frequency and intensity was CRAZY. I am not surprised UFOs were reported, because the sky was electrified...plasma strikes GALORE!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Exactly, I feel baited when I see one of these threads that has no input on his part. Fool me once, etc.....

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: The GUT

Exactly, I feel baited when I see one of these threads that has no input on his part. Fool me once, etc.....

I have no idea what caused these pictures, the chance of finding an explanation diminishes rapidly the more time that passes. Timely reporting is a practice that enhances reality checking.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Perhaps something like this;

Or this;

Looks a lot like LEDs.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great...more illegal aliens.
Good luck deporting these guys.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
I did not see any UFOs, but the storms that rolled through West Houston late Monday afternoon/early evening produced WICKED lightning. Not typical lightning, meaning, the lightning was sprawling, extensively branched, wider bolts, and seemed to strike the same areas multiple times over the course of 1-2 hours. The clouds were very low and bow-bent. Not much wind or rain, but the lightning frequency and intensity was CRAZY. I am not surprised UFOs were reported, because the sky was electrified...plasma strikes GALORE!

I'm about 50 miles south of Houston. That was one hell of an electrical storm.
I saw two houses get taken out.
edit on 12-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The big circle of lghts in the middle is identical to the fake ufo from Brazil
that went viral in 2011 and turned out to be a kite with leds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

The brazilian hoaxer confessed how he made the kite in this interview for
the brazilian television.

And here is my comparison of both images, in my opinion the Houston
alleged ufo was the same image of the brazilian kite but manipulated
using distorsion and color removal. Even worse the Houston image was
taken from the tv set making more credible the trick. My comparison
shows how similar both are.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This stuff gets annoying.....
Hoaxers should be shot with a barrel of their own excrement......................

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
We can rule out reflection because the object was seen in more than one area. If a drone or toy, it looks very big.

Link to Video

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
This stuff gets annoying.....
Hoaxers should be shot with a barrel of their own excrement......................

If they were stupid enough to be flying a kite in that kind of bad weather, I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

prison time if I have anything to say about it.

I'm really getting sick of cretins doing this so they can get their 5 mins of glory once they admit to it.

Immediate prison time, no trial needed.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Well that news bit settles one thing... news crews really are (usually) quite stupid.

But their hair is fabulous.

As to this ring of lights... from the bits and pieces ...if it was seen in the sky and is not the usual light fixture reflection on a win -dow (in case the window glitch still exists) , then LED model seems likeliest, followed by black ops plasma vortex/dream catcher to collate dreamers for the latest jump to Andromeda, or a visit to a Texas city by the ghost of Tesla, and/or finally... aliens.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join