It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Edgar Cayce Prophecies coming true?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi
I understand what you're saying, but even "they" realize it's not always expedient to tip your hand before time to do so. And when it is time, it will come out as something reverse engineered and re-imagined.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
We certainly have lasers and other ray's of death.

Speaking of LASERs...

In 1957, Charles Hard Townes and Arthur Leonard Schawlow, then at Bell Labs, began a serious study of the infrared laser. As ideas developed, they abandoned infrared radiation to instead concentrate upon visible light. The concept originally was called an "optical maser". In 1958, Bell Labs filed a patent application for their proposed optical maser; and Schawlow and Townes submitted a manuscript of their theoretical calculations to the Physical Review, published that year in Volume 112, Issue No. 6.
LASER notebook: First page of the notebook wherein Gordon Gould coined the LASER acronym, and described the technologic elements for constructing the device.

Simultaneously, at Columbia University, graduate student Gordon Gould was working on a doctoral thesis about the energy levels of excited thallium. When Gould and Townes met, they spoke of radiation emission, as a general subject; afterwards, in November 1957, Gould noted his ideas for a "laser", including using an open resonator (later an essential laser-device component). Moreover, in 1958, Prokhorov independently proposed using an open resonator, the first published appearance (the USSR) of this idea. Elsewhere, in the U.S., Schawlow and Townes had agreed to an open-resonator laser design – apparently unaware of Prokhorov's publications and Gould's unpublished laser work.

Seems about right, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark

When I was researching Edger Cayce a few years ago, I found that he believed the exact same thing I came to believe shortly after I experienced something of a spirtual enlightenment. He believed that Humanity's free will can change the outcome of the future, so it make sense that not all his predictions will be 100% correct. I believe for this reason it is impossible for anyone to make a predictions with 100% accuracy unless you're Jesus Christ himself.

That's right. One thing people seem to forget (or never knew for lack of research) is that Cayce himself said the things he predicted didn't have to happen or may not happen at all. It all depended on what humanity would do in the coming years. Apparently, we did a better job as a whole and some of the major earth changes were lessened, delayed, or in some cases eliminated altogether. This doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet though. The Divine has the final decision on all major earth changes. So some things (such as a pole shift) may still lie ahead. And based on the way people are behaving toward one another (people and countries), we could still see some of the earth changes he predicted.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice thread Op i'll keep an eye on this and see how it develops.

I have to say the whole prophecy seems to tie in with Planet X and it's arrival.

"Japan must go into the sea" i can believe this, as it lies on the boundaries of three plates,i can certainly see the southern half sinking, as this can be traced/observed at the present and Indonesia is i think? 50/70 % complete in its sinking and the Phillipine and Sundra plates are sinking as well-a 150 m change was registered by tsunami buoys just 2 weeks ago even, so when the final push occurs it will be in a blink of an eye and this is all caused by the magnetic north pole of PX against our own,effecting our plates,wobbling the Earth on its axis creating a daily wobble,illustrated in the wild weather we are/have been experiencing.

Same goes for the Medeterranean, it has the boundary of the Eurasian and African plates running through the middle and it is quite evident that every 3600 years this area undergoes upheaval..the 200 (known) sunken cities are testament to this..water and lakes have 'mysteriously' appeared in Tunisia as well recently indicating plate movement and a site i reference says the straights of Gibraltar will widen some amount of miles..maybe 50 something like that.

Now as for 58? i wouldn't count on that being the year 2058..not quite sure of its meaning perhaps from 1958 onwards?...but..we are approaching the showdown point.This week our magnetic field has taken a severe deformation,as noted by the BATRUS data (unprecedented by those who follow PXs progress) the visibility is increasing immensely as well...so yeah we are talking months,or short amount of years is my guesstimate,i know mainstream science doesn't understand its true orbital nature/habits (as it has been in the solar system for 10 years) but it seems to be readying up for its outbound journey.

Edit..i have noticed some members comments about Atlantis..whether it existed? and whether it would appear again? and its position?
Well..it was a chain of many islands (a very real place) i mean the etymology of Atlantic ocean is derived from this place (those in control know this only too well-as they are remmenants of this culture) it was technically a continent which underwent the 'main flood' circa 10.000 years ago,the last of the chain of islands went under the sea,most likely in the last passage of PX (circa 1600bc) this is when the Tuuath De Danaan inhabited Ireland and they were no less than Atlantean refugees.
The actual main location of this area of interest, is the Azores (Islands) which are what were the peaks/mountains of this continent.We have the Mid Atlantic ridge (plate boundaries) running right through the center of the Atlantic, so it is completely feasible that this happened and will also happen again(to certain locations) -i.e. NOW.There was a global flood like i say in 1600 bc circa which is evident either side of the Atlantic in the UK and East Coast US in the form of sunken forests dated to this time and the Bimini road dated at the same period and the passage before that,was when Doggaland (connecting UK to mainland Europe went under the sea i.e. just over 7,000 years.
As for Atlantis appearing again??..well that is technically impossible;as it sunk..but again it is entirely possible for land to appear,as this is the cause and effect of plate movement;i.e. land sinking and appearing from the sea...just for the record there are numerous places in which land is appearing from the sea appearing(one fairly recently-past year or so,off the coast of Pakistan)

We shall see

edit on 23-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join