It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian boy holding severed head 'one of worst images world has ever seen', says John Kerry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Say what you will about the details...but the fact remains that ALL these people...the perps and their victims....
The kids and their parents...it makes no difference... they will ALL come out of this scarred emotionally for a lifetime....
Multiply that by the generations to come and we are looking at some seriously #ed up people...
The longer this stuff goes on....the worse the blowback will be psychologically....till we wont be able to relate or communicate with them at all....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Guess kerry didnt see the pics in the media during vietnam .. cambodia under pol pot .. israel in lebanon , syria and gaza .. the balkans .. somalia .. benghazi or any of the myriad places humans butcher each other over # that doesnt mean a damn thing ..

mr. kerry needs a serious reality check ...

Agreed!
Kerry is just another mouthpiece for more killing in the name of...Who are we killing this time? Oh yea, Muslims!!!

Look at some of the photos or read stories from the Khmer Rouge and you'll get your fill quickly. Apparently there's a time limit on atrocities committed? Or is it that this fills a BS "news" slot with some shock and awe? Yes its horrible and shouldn't be fanned by some douche like Kerry but there have been worse photos taken and put on display I would imagine.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was just thinking... If Obama's foreign policy existed, and was viable, then perhaps Kerry and whatever people they want to call diplomats could have cooled off all these camel jockeys over east and we wouldn't have even been seeing this...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If only they had Cameras when the British first set foot on Australia...we would have some nice pics of the white Christian shooting the locals from trees and watch them stuff leaves in the holes in their Bodies.

Is this pic and story supposed to change my train of thought on the situation over there because the kid is Ausi Born. Nice try Kerry, but i'm still not giving your lot the thumbs up to butcher more people in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well Mr.Kerry should have thought of this when his bodies in CIA/MI6 and the Mossad were busy orchestrating these events and letting these animals loose at the first place...Sorry but this cartoonish acts are not working anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You are absolutely wrong. When it comes to blood on their hands nothing beats Christianity.

1) Actually the purging of religious people by atheists outweighs them all hands down. The number of Christians purged by communists alone outweighs anything that any “Christians” have ever done.
2) The vast majority of “Christian” killing was not, in fact, done by “Christians” but rather by the “Catholic Church”, and then often against other Christians. Even here, exact numbers are not really known, and are often exaggerated according to the Catholic Churches official records.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Weak. The catholic church pretty much was christianity for a very long time and if you're going to use the 'oh, but they weren't true christians' line about christianity's vile and repulsive history, again - weak.

I don't think it matters what religion a psychopath is. On the other hand, I often find myself concerned about whether or not a psychopath is religious.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
How about the fact that the “Inquisition” which is touted about by Christian hating unbelievers only ever tried around 100K people, of which only a few thousand were actually killed, compared to the communists atheists killing around 20million Christians just in the USSR between 1922 and 1991? Those numbers even dwarf the Holocaust's 11 million, and don't include persecutions by communist atheists in other countries such as China.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It seems to me as though you're somehow trying to excuse the atrocities committed by christians and in the name of god.

If you tell me that they weren't real christians, I'll tell you that leaves about 5 or 6 'real christians' in the history of christianity.

All religion is psychotic and reliant upon the insane rantings and ramblings of human beings. No one religion is more or less crazy than the other.

This is about psychotic people, not their psychotic religions.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Really, what “atrocities” have the Lutherans committed?
The Presbyterians?
The Methodists?
The Baptists?

And yes, there are many “Christians” who do not consider Catholicism to be a Christian religion. As a matter of fact, back in the time when Rome was doing these things that all Christians now seem to bear the blame for, they were more of a political entity then a religious one.

The fact that many “protestant” religions disagree with Rome is exactly why protestants protested to begin with... Almost all protestant religions at one point held that the “pope was the very antichrist”, it was one of the things that most of them all seemed to agree on.

edit on 8/13/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
To place the blame on the whole religion for the actions of a few is just ignorance. If you were to do this to other religions then Christians are pedophiles that murder homosexuals and Jews are mass murders. Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all religions of peace it's the people who twist their faith to fulfill their sick desires that is to blame not their religion.

Quoted for truth

Now, Having said that, how should THIS and similar beheading/murder situations be addressed?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

They all come from the same thing. If they think they can wash their hands of the history of their religion they and obviously others are deluded.

Wait a minute...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well then, following that logic...
All humans come from a single linage, so we're all responsible.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

They all come from the same thing. If they think they can wash their hands of the history of their religion they and obviously others are deluded.

Wait a minute...

Oh, and BTW, just to show you how ignorant that statement is...
Most of the people killed by the Catholic Church were OTHER PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just thinking... If Obama's foreign policy existed, and was viable, then perhaps Kerry and whatever people they want to call diplomats could have cooled off all these camel jockeys over east and we wouldn't have even been seeing this...

Do you honestly think they would have made a dent in the centuries old sectarian issues?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Well then, following that logic...
All humans come from a single linage, so we're all responsible.

True. The difference being some of us are obviously slightly more evolved spiritually so as to not still require adherence to the ancient superstitions which dragged our ancestors into so much torture and conflict.

Some, on the other hand, still do - look where that get's us.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TangoXray

All that needs to be known about this pic:

1) It is fake.

Proof, source, ANYTHING to back that up?

2) They are playing you as fools and drumming your emotions up for war.

Doesn't make me want to go to war but rather avoid joining any Religion

3) Your going to regret wanting war win or lose.

It seems to me that you're the one pounding the war drum

4)This is fake propaganda straight from psy-ops

Proof, source, ANYTHING to back that up?

5) Since when now they decide to show pictures like this???? This happens all the time.

Well if it happens all the time why the hell are you declaring this Fake propaganda?

*Note, this is why sometimes I question peoples thought process, mental faculties and reasoning...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
So i suppose this thread will now change nth american perceptions that Australia is this land of all Caucasian progressives or redneks like Croc dundee or Mick Taylor type characters.
Yes Australia has its culturally enriched ghettos as well & these are the results that have been brewing for 20 plus years in parts of Sydney for example.
Would the US really trust defending such a nation i wouldnt if i was an american & havent even mentioned the Chinese yet.

edit on 13-8-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join