It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian boy holding severed head 'one of worst images world has ever seen', says John Kerry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Telegraph

United States Secretary of State John Kerry has seized on a "stomach-turning" photograph of a seven year old Australian boy holding a severed head in Syria to push for United Nations action on foreign Islamists returning from the Middle East.

Describing the photograph as one of the most grotesque images the world has ever seen, Mr Kerry said the US and Australia would ask a UN meeting next month to examine ways to address the threat from the returning jihadists.

The disturbing photograph was posted on Twitter by Khaled Sharrouf, an Australian jihadist in Syria, and shows the man's son holding a decapitated head.

"This image, perhaps even an iconic photograph... is really one of the most disturbing, stomach-turning, grotesque photographs ever displayed," Mr Kerry said.

WTF?! ISIS beheads children and now their children are proudly displaying their enemies decapitated head...

What kind of disgusting human being exposes their children to such things?

I hate ISIS.

edit on 12-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

With a father like that, maybe the kid should be holding his head instead.

The barbarism humans are capable of....

~Namaste

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Religion of peace,sorry I meant pieces.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I should not have clicked this thread when I saw the title. Curiosity hates cats.

That is sickening and very sad. These people are being very sure that they are breeding and teaching yet another generation to take part in these kinds of atrocities without questions and without flinching.

It is unreal to me that here we have pictures of kids holding up dolls, trophies, or the like for their photos and this what some children in a land far away are holding up for their photos. It's unfathomable to me.

Sad is really the best word I can come up with for this. Evil was the first... But sad is the one that stays the longest. The fact that the child looks fine with it...

edit on 8/12/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You forgot...

Is it real?

Propaganda?

False Flag attempt?

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

At times, it feels like humanity is broken beyond repair.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How did ISIS manage to recruit such normal looking people? Some of the pics I see these look more like street gang members and suburbanites than your typical jihadist.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

At times, it feels like humanity is broken beyond repair.

That's an excellent way to put it loam. Exactly.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At least he has the fashion sense to coordinate his watch band with his Polo shirt.
Enjoy the party while it lasts.
These IS guys are digging their own graves.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

To place the blame on the whole religion for the actions of a few is just ignorance. If you were to do this to other religions then Christians are pedophiles that murder homosexuals and Jews are mass murders. Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all religions of peace it's the people who twist their faith to fulfill their sick desires that is to blame not their religion.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
95 per cent of the worlds conlicts at this point in time involve muslims so go sell your kumbye-ya hooee elsewhere.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

To place the blame on the whole religion for the actions of a few is just ignorance. If you were to do this to other religions then Christians are pedophiles that murder homosexuals and Jews are mass murders. Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all religions of peace it's the people who twist their faith to fulfill their sick desires that is to blame not their religion.

islam beats out christianity and judaism hands down, in all your categories.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Sure, anything is possible but so many outlets are reporting this I'm leaning towards it being real.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

95 per cent of the worlds conlicts at this point in time involve muslims so go sell your kumbye-ya hooee elsewhere.

Do a little thing called research and you will find out the west has been attacking these Muslim nations for decades so of course it will look like they are the problem. Seeing how most of the MSM is influenced by the government you will only see what they want you to see and they want you to think Islam is a major threat. There is over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world if you think that all of them are part of the problem and want to kill everyone then you need to turn off your tv and tune into the real world. Deny ignorance don't welcome it with open arms.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

How NWO fights wars? NWO fights 24 hours denying the enemy to collect its dead.

Muslims do the same. But Muslims at least have prayer times.

The "righteous war" is never fought at night. But this is the time when NWO fights its wars.

Imagine the condition of victims of NWO - both military and civilian. A little imagination will help people see the battleground.

With a little imagination, the boy holding a severed head may not look like so out of place.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: buster2010

islam beats out christianity and judaism hands down, in all your categories.

You are absolutely wrong. When it comes to blood on their hands nothing beats Christianity.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Perhaps Islam is not a threat. But the types of people represented by these pictures (if true) certainly are. Would you agree with that?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
it was a sick and disgusting post
almost made me vomit
just like the kids dying last year

what is wrong with parents
and their friends

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I was tolerant now I have to eat halal food whether I want to or not and live in a country where 50,000 of them have arrived via illegal means,they do not assimilate,they are 95 percent unemployed and a permanent blight on the welfare and health systems and are now actively recruiting in prisons and mosques,duly notice this thread is about an AUSTRALIAN there are now 100 from my country over there with ISIL,soon they will be blowing up coffee shops and pizza parlours,I dont want the coming clash of civilizations but it is being forced on me and I can tell you now I am quite happy to fight to prevent sharia law and other abominations destroying my country and its way of life.

edit on 12-8-2014 by khnum because: spelling error

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Guess kerry didnt see the pics in the media during vietnam .. cambodia under pol pot .. israel in lebanon , syria and gaza .. the balkans .. somalia .. benghazi or any of the myriad places humans butcher each other over # that doesnt mean a damn thing ..

mr. kerry needs a serious reality check ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join